Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, first day here, question about dangers of buying a full member account  (Read 1670 times)
killswitch2771 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:44:50 PM

How does the account rank system work? I understand you need to be a full member in order to get a signature that will pay you for meaningful posts, and i will glady pay the 10 bucks or whatever it costs, but what if 6 months from now or whenever, the account gets "recovered" is there a way the original owner of the account can hack it back and steal it for themselves?

Also, is there a limit to a number of threads you can make a day? And do you need to have a certain number of threads to gain ranks? Is 84 threads considered a full member? Im just so confused right now and I really have alot of time on my hands and would love to get into this hobby. I do have a BTC wallet set up with circle, but its acting up right now and probably wont let me deposit funds until tomorrow.

Is there any other basic information I need to know about this popular way of earning bit coins through posting stuff? And is it threads only that count towards earning the btc from signatures, or is it comments as well. Sorry if i broke any rules, Im just so amazed by this i want to dive in head first. Im preparing to purchase like 20-30$ in btc just to have something in my wallet to start with.

So could anyone help me out and give any advice on my scenario? And what is the some of the better if not best signature company to use? I see so many and I dont even know how to sign up, I dont know how to attach my BTC address to my account, etc.

Is there a guide somewhere on this form that answers all these noob questions? If so IM SO SO sorry and I deserve to be banned for being a shmuck. Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully help me out. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:51:05 PM

you rank up when your activity reach certain amount.
activity are tied to post. but unlike post count there's a limit on how many activity you can get.

there are no limits on how many threads you can make a day. you don't need to create threads to gain ranks.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:01:48 PM

How does the account rank system work?
You earn activity points as you post. For each two week period, you can earn up to 14 activity points. The activity is calculated as the minimum of either your post count or 14*the number of two week periods you have posted in. To get to full member, you need 120 activity.

I understand you need to be a full member in order to get a signature that will pay you for meaningful posts, and i will glady pay the 10 bucks or whatever it costs, but what if 6 months from now or whenever, the account gets "recovered" is there a way the original owner of the account can hack it back and steal it for themselves?
The original owner could recover the account through the email, which is why it is recommended that you change the email. If the original owner attempts to recover it normally by claiming it was hacked, then you will have to provide proof that the account sale happened by providing PMs and having the escrow vouch for you.

When you buy an account, always use an escrow.

Also, is there a limit to a number of threads you can make a day?
I don't think so, but if you make a ton of threads in a day, it may get you banned for spamming.

And do you need to have a certain number of threads to gain ranks? Is 84 threads considered a full member?
The number of threads you make does not matter, only the number of posts in the two week activity periods that you have made.

Im just so confused right now and I really have alot of time on my hands and would love to get into this hobby. I do have a BTC wallet set up with circle, but its acting up right now and probably wont let me deposit funds until tomorrow.
I recommend that you use a desktop wallet.

Is there any other basic information I need to know about this popular way of earning bit coins through posting stuff? And is it threads only that count towards earning the btc from signatures, or is it comments as well. Sorry if i broke any rules, Im just so amazed by this i want to dive in head first. Im preparing to purchase like 20-30$ in btc just to have something in my wallet to start with.
The most important thing about joining a signature campaign is to never spam. If you spam, you will get banned from this forum. I thing to remember about bans is that they apply to the person behind the account, not the account itself. If you try to post with another account and it is found out you already have a ban, that ban will be increased and your other account will be banned.

For posting, some key things to remember. If you are posting for the sake of boosting your postcount, don't post. If you are answering a question and someone else has already answered the question, don't post unless you are providing more detail and clarity. Don't post the same thing twice in a thread. If you are going to make consecutive posts, just do it in one post and use the separator line to split the post for responses to different people.

When you create new threads for questions, always use the search first and see if someone has already asked the same thing and has been answered.

So could anyone help me out and give any advice on my scenario? And what is the some of the better if not best signature company to use? I see so many and I dont even know how to sign up, I dont know how to attach my BTC address to my account, etc.
There is a list of sig campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0. Choose one you like.

Is there a guide somewhere on this form that answers all these noob questions? If so IM SO SO sorry and I deserve to be banned for being a shmuck. Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully help me out. Smiley
Probably. You could use the search function to see if one already existed.

killswitch2771 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:30:05 PM

First off I want to say thank you very much for replying with the well thought out, insightful and very very helpful answer. Im just a little confused on the sig thing, because after I have just gained 2 activity, I noticed something under my name that is a link and a picture to something called youbit (or along those lines) did a signature company automatically attach themselves to my account? And how do I add my BTC address to my account, I did not see it under the "edit account options". So how long would it take to earn 120 activity if i was very active every day on the forum? Or is it in my best interest to buy an account, although I do not know about escrow and I am total noob in everything. Im assuming when the account is bought, after (or before?) i pay him, I change the email and he confrms it with his email in order to make it so that he cannot hack it back corrrect? Or will he always have the option to hack it back? You have a lot of activity and are very highly ranked, do you mind sharing your secrets? I always knew BTC existed, but today i stumbled upon this site and now im in awe, im fascinated, im addicted. It is like a hobby to me all the ways you can earn it by offering services and such.

Anyway, sorry if I rambled, but do you have any advice on what I should to do to get started right away? And I dont mind spending like 20-30$ bucks if that will give me a good head start. I rather spend less, but what do you reccomend, and how did you get up so high (if you dont mind sharing your secrets) oh yes and is it true you can only earn 14 activity every 2 weeks? Or can you earn unlimited activity, i was confused about that part also, I apologize. Im on a 28 hour study binge and this is my coffee / procrastinate time so my typing and english sounds like that of a grade 3 student
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:49:37 PM

First off I want to say thank you very much for replying with the well thought out, insightful and very very helpful answer. Im just a little confused on the sig thing, because after I have just gained 2 activity, I noticed something under my name that is a link and a picture to something called youbit (or along those lines) did a signature company automatically attach themselves to my account?
No, that is an ad. The forum sells advertising space and underneath the first post of every page, an advertisement will be added when the page has more than 2 posts.

And how do I add my BTC address to my account, I did not see it under the "edit account options".
When you go to your profile, go to "Forum Profile Information" and there is a space to add stuff to your profile.

So how long would it take to earn 120 activity if i was very active every day on the forum?
It will take about 17-18 weeks if you make at least 14 posts each week.

Or is it in my best interest to buy an account,
It depends. If you want the account now and make money now, then you can buy an account. However if you want to keep your username and build up your account "personality" then you should not buy an account.

although I do not know about escrow and I am total noob in everything. Im assuming when the account is bought, after (or before?) i pay him, I change the email and he confrms it with his email in order to make it so that he cannot hack it back corrrect? Or will he always have the option to hack it back? You have a lot of activity and are very highly ranked, do you mind sharing your secrets? I always knew BTC existed, but today i stumbled upon this site and now im in awe, im fascinated, im addicted. It is like a hobby to me all the ways you can earn it by offering services and such.
When you use escrow, you send your money to a trusted person and the seller sends the account details to that same person. That person will check that the account is what the seller claimed it was and that it has a signed message from an old address posted by the account. That signed message proves that the seller owned the account. The escrow usually will change the password and email. He then sends the account to you and you check everything and change the password and email and also unset the security question. If you like it, you tell the escrow to release the Bitcoin to the seller, otherwise you can dispute (or the seller can) and the escrow is supposed to mediate the dispute.

Anyway, sorry if I rambled, but do you have any advice on what I should to do to get started right away? And I dont mind spending like 20-30$ bucks if that will give me a good head start. I rather spend less, but what do you reccomend, and how did you get up so high (if you dont mind sharing your secrets) oh yes and is it true you can only earn 14 activity every 2 weeks? Or can you earn unlimited activity, i was confused about that part also, I apologize. Im on a 28 hour study binge and this is my coffee / procrastinate time so my typing and english sounds like that of a grade 3 student
You can only earn 14 activity for each two week period (it is a fixed schedule on the forum). However, if an account has potential activity, meaning that it made a post in a two week activity period but did not make 14 posts, then in another two week period that account could make more than 14 acitivity.

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:43:03 PM

First off I want to say thank you very much for replying with the well thought out, insightful and very very helpful answer. Im just a little confused on the sig thing, because after I have just gained 2 activity, I noticed something under my name that is a link and a picture to something called youbit (or along those lines) did a signature company automatically attach themselves to my account? And how do I add my BTC address to my account, I did not see it under the "edit account options". So how long would it take to earn 120 activity if i was very active every day on the forum? Or is it in my best interest to buy an account, although I do not know about escrow and I am total noob in everything. Im assuming when the account is bought, after (or before?) i pay him, I change the email and he confrms it with his email in order to make it so that he cannot hack it back corrrect? Or will he always have the option to hack it back? You have a lot of activity and are very highly ranked, do you mind sharing your secrets? I always knew BTC existed, but today i stumbled upon this site and now im in awe, im fascinated, im addicted. It is like a hobby to me all the ways you can earn it by offering services and such.

Looking from your posting, you are really have a good posting dude. you can easily accepted on signature campaign if you have a good history post. You can buy a bitcointalk account on digital goods section and auction section. Don't forget you need signed message for that id.
killswitch2771 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

Thank u for the compliment, this is what I want to do, how do I get accepted on a sig campaign, and how do i buy the bitcointalk account, I dont really know what a signed message for that id means, im a total newb, do u mind elaborating, and i appreciate the help very much so.

Looking from your posting, you are really have a good posting dude. you can easily accepted on signature campaign if you have a good history post. You can buy a bitcointalk account on digital goods section and auction section. Don't forget you need signed message for that id.
[/quote]
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:00:17 PM

Thank u for the compliment, this is what I want to do, how do I get accepted on a sig campaign, and how do i buy the bitcointalk account, I dont really know what a signed message for that id means, im a total newb, do u mind elaborating, and i appreciate the help very much so.

And by buying a account you could be missing many topics like how to sign a message. I think you are missing out on so much for jumping into sig campaign and trying to buy an account.  Buying account is a shortcut and it costs you on not having a learning time like most would when leveling up.

Being a "total newb" and jumping into a signature campaign is a mistake.  You are looking for short term gains.   You only get to be newbie status once.. and it is a time to learn.  You honestly are missing out by buying an account.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:09:54 PM

I'm trying to not to be rude as possible.Usually I lose it when I see such posts.Mate,buying accounts or joining the forum just for the sakes of earning bitcoins here is quite not the right approach.Remember,you have to contribute to the forum constructively.By not knowing jack shit about bitcoins how are you planning to contribute to a bitcoin related forum ? Obviously by spamming for signature campaigns.See you don't know what sign messages are,I'm sure you won't know what a bitcoin wallet is.Please learn basic stuff before establishing a full fledged plan to spam this forum as good as possible.You're only looking for a ban by buying an account without having an idea about the bitcoin network.

Don't mind this guy.He is just other random poster. 

Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

Well, the guy doesn´t have to post solely about bitcoin and crypto. There´s other areas here, politics and economics etc. He could know a lot about that and be able to contribute there.
Retpilai

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:23:38 PM

My recommendation here is that you should always use a mediator/escrow service, and a trusted one at that. I was close to buying a full member account without knowing the dangers of doing that. Plus, people watch others who buy accounts closely. I just want one because I wanna stop being a new user that nobody will really listen to or give a chance to. It's really annoying that I can't take out tiny loans just yet because you don't have anything as valuable collateral.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:24:59 PM

Well, the guy doesn´t have to post solely about bitcoin and crypto. There´s other areas here, politics and economics etc. He could know a lot about that and be able to contribute there.

Funny,most of the good signature campaigns don't pay for posts in those sections of the forums and probably the others where bitcoin related posts are not mandatory.YoShit is exceptional though.
Rizla2345

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

Funny,most of the good signature campaigns don't pay for posts in those sections of the forums and probably the others where bitcoin related posts are not mandatory.YoShit is exceptional though.

Who are you to talk? I guess you´re advertising for General Motors. Bye, bye.
killswitch2771 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:32:37 PM

And by buying a account you could be missing many topics like how to sign a message. I think you are missing out on so much for jumping into sig campaign and trying to buy an account.  Buying account is a shortcut and it costs you on not having a learning time like most would when leveling up.

Being a "total newb" and jumping into a signature campaign is a mistake.  You are looking for short term gains.   You only get to be newbie status once.. and it is a time to learn.  You honestly are missing out by buying an account.
[/quote]

Okay thanks for the feedback that makes total sense, so what would you reccomend for a total newb like myself on how to get started? What to do right away to raise in ranks and earn BTC, I plan on buying btc too a little bit with every paycheck and kind of look at it as an extra bank account / investment. So yeah, any reccomendations? And what does sign a message mean
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:41:23 PM

Okay thanks for the feedback that makes total sense, so what would you reccomend for a total newb like myself on how to get started? What to do right away to raise in ranks and earn BTC, I plan on buying btc too a little bit with every paycheck and kind of look at it as an extra bank account / investment. So yeah, any reccomendations? And what does sign a message mean
you can learn about bitcoin and technology behind bitcoin the blockchain first,join community and ensure to increase your quality post here, when you rank is junior member or full member you can join with some signature campaign here, and sign massage means well you might check this one
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
goodluck
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:51:08 PM

My recommendation here is to:

1. Make sure any accounts that are tied with it are in reach, or disabled.

2. Be prepared to watch out for possible negative trust if you've bought an account as people like to discourage it

3. Be on your best behavior. Don't give account purchasing a bad name.
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:59:46 PM

if you are new in crypto world, then its unusfull to buy a full member acc, because you wouldnot be able to make constructive posts and will be kicked from any signature campaign and you willnot earn any money with this acc.

so just learn about crypto world and then try to boy high rank member or farm yourself

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:31:24 PM

2. Be prepared to watch out for possible negative trust if you've bought an account as people like to discourage it

People can't negative account just because he bought it from another forum member, they can discourage, but it's not against the rules. Sometimes this happen when the account was already negatived when bought, when the account buyer use it to make spam posts or try to scam another members.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:03:24 AM

I also agree to that. Instead of buying the full member account and spamming could give negative trust to it and it will loose all the value.
Best way is to start with Jr member and move on...once you are in here for 2 months, then you can buy as many full member accounts . Smiley

Move slowly and steadily.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:15:34 AM

Can anyone give how much the accounts usually costs according to rank? I am also interested in buying accounts since I'm done with the 'Newbie phase' in this forum. Thank you. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:29:24 AM

Can anyone give how much the accounts usually costs according to rank?
Basically, A full member account costs no more than 0.02BTC. However, there's a price estimator for the accounts -> http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ (not that accurate though). They give slightly over-priced cost (for any account).

I am also interested in buying accounts since I'm done with the 'Newbie phase' in this forum
I'd suggest you to make a thread(topic) in the digital goods( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 ) board & you'll get many offers there I'd guess.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:49:32 AM

I only have like 0.0033 and I earn 0.0014 (both in btc) per day. Seems like I still have to work for like a month or more here in Yobit Signature campaign to buy a Full Member account. Thanks for your info.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:15:41 AM

Can anyone give how much the accounts usually costs according to rank? I am also interested in buying accounts since I'm done with the 'Newbie phase' in this forum. Thank you. Smiley

You can see the services and goods section of this forum to see the currecnt bids of the acounts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:52:56 AM

I only have like 0.0033 and I earn 0.0014 (both in btc) per day. Seems like I still have to work for like a month or more here in Yobit Signature campaign to buy a Full Member account. Thanks for your info.
After the time you need to earn money needed to buy you a full member account, your rank on bitcointalk will be so close to the Full Member status,
that I would think twice before buying an account. I guess it it is better to wait some more time and level  your own account.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:13:48 PM

I'd rather wait until become Full Member instead of buying it, the waiting essence is make you value your ID more compared to buying it Grin
Or you can save money for Sr. instead
Being Full Member is not long compared to be Sr.member
So buying Sr. member is more worth it Wink
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:53:57 AM

People can't negative account just because he bought it from another forum member, they can discourage, but it's not against the rules. Sometimes this happen when the account was already negatived when bought, when the account buyer use it to make spam posts or try to scam another members.
Don't worry. I don't think most people would actually purchase a negative rated account anyway. Most sold accounts are fresh accounts with no markings on them.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:52:10 AM

I do not recommend newbies to buy accounts to signup for signature campaigns. You have to start at the bottom and read through many threads to get the feel of the forum. A lot of people rush into these campaigns, thinking they are going to make bags of money and then they end up getting their accounts banned.

People who sign up for signature campaigns, have to adhere to more rules than normal users and your posts are scrutinized more often than non-members of these campaigns. If I can give you advice I would say, start at the bottom and work your way up through the ranks, until you can contribute constructively to the forum.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:39:41 PM

Don't worry. I don't think most people would actually purchase a negative rated account anyway. Most sold accounts are fresh accounts with no markings on them.

Well we used the term "newbie" here so i don't think most of the newbie would know about trust thing and how it works.

I do not recommend newbies to buy accounts to signup for signature campaigns. You have to start at the bottom and read through many threads to get the feel of the forum. A lot of people rush into these campaigns, thinking they are going to make bags of money and then they end up getting their accounts banned.

Well most of newbies follow that practice of buying full member and start earning but so far as a newbie is posting up to thread's point no one can ban you.I think people need to learn the difference between "earning from posts"  and "posting to earn".However most of the signarure campaigns has character limit set up .But there are still some campaigns especially the bot ones who still doesn't have that rule and continues to pay up for their spammers shit-posts.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:18:00 PM

I'd advise against buying an account. If you're here a couple times per week you'll rank up soon enough and keeping with 1 account counts towards credibilty, as far as that's applicable here.

As a signature campaign I think Bitmixer is best one but I don't know if you can enroll allready. But they do pay good, the best?, for 50 posts a week.

I like it, never failed.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:30:51 PM

why do you want to buy a full member just earned by your daily post it cost only a time ,

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mrcash02

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:46:13 AM

why do you want to buy a full member just earned by your daily post it cost only a time ,

Buy an account is cheap considering the daily profit you can do with it later. Buying a Full Member account can be profitable and you don't waste much time waiting your activity up each two weeks. Just need to do a good transaction with caution because there is always people trying to sell hacked accounts, negatived accounts or just trying to scam buyers...  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
eagleman

Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:57:43 AM

so i can buy an account here but i don't have enough btc if the price would be high. and i don't prefer buying online with accounts because there are some scammers out there
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:22:23 PM

so i can buy an account here but i don't have enough btc if the price would be high. and i don't prefer buying online with accounts because there are some scammers out there

You need to buy BCT accounts only from trusted users who have an auction or those who are reputed sellers. If you buy from random users in the Digital Goods section, there is a possibility that they may hide the fact that their account has been banned earlier or may scam you later on by claiming their account back. If you don't have enough BTC now, you can keep posting here and increase your rank instead of buying an account (due to the risk).

@OP & others who prefer buying accounts: It's better to earn by participating in the Twitter/FB/Youtube/Avatar campaigns instead of buying accounts on the forum. Reaching the Full Member rank doesn't take a lot of time (probably 4 months and if you visit and post even weekly, you can reach this rank easily).

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:18:13 PM

Buy an account is cheap considering the daily profit you can do with it later. Buying a Full Member account can be profitable and you don't waste much time waiting your activity up each two weeks. Just need to do a good transaction with caution because there is always people trying to sell hacked accounts, negatived accounts or just trying to scam buyers...  Sad
Accounts which are sold are not usually negative accounts but they may get negative ratings if they are detected as sold ones or the owner tried to scam another user. It's best to use an escrow who can confirm that the accounts are not hacked/negative accounts/with incorrect details.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

You can go to the auctions and digital goods sections of this forum to get higher rank accounts. You can post a WTB topic there.
Usually the Full member accounts start from 0.02 BTC . You should consider post quality and trust before buying one.

lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:39:23 PM

There has been a recent case where a sold account was reclaimed by a user as he reset his password through email as the buyer never changed even the email also.
There have instances earlier as well where users have claimed that their accounts have been hacked and sold and in that
case, you completely lose your bitcoins and the account. Need to be more careful when going for buying accounts.

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:04:42 PM

How does the account rank system work? I understand you need to be a full member in order to get a signature that will pay you for meaningful posts, and i will glady pay the 10 bucks or whatever it costs, but what if 6 months from now or whenever, the account gets "recovered" is there a way the original owner of the account can hack it back and steal it for themselves?

For the first question: the owner can hack the account, but i don't think it is a good idea, for second: no there's not, but if you joined a signature campaign, there's a limited number of posts you'll earn from, like 20 a day
mrcash02

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:15:44 PM

For the first question: the owner can hack the account, but i don't think it is a good idea, for second: no there's not, but if you joined a signature campaign, there's a limited number of posts you'll earn from, like 20 a day

The account owner can't hack or cheat if the account is under escrow protection, he probably change the password in this middle time.

And 20 posts per day is a lot. As a Full Member it's more than $1.60 with Yobit Signature. If you buy an account for $10-$12 it's fast to take investiment back and start earning profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:48:38 AM

The account owner can't hack or cheat if the account is under escrow protection, he probably change the password in this middle time.

And 20 posts per day is a lot. As a Full Member it's more than $1.60 with Yobit Signature. If you buy an account for $10-$12 it's fast to take investiment back and start earning profit.

If you do 20 posts per day, you will surely be flagged as a Sig spammer and your account will get banned. Signature campaign managers are already under scrutiny to manage this problem and they themselves will kick you from their campaign. There are a lot of Sig haters on this forum at the moment, and we should participate in these signature campaigns in a responsible manner or all signature campaigns will be banned.

Join the forum to discuss Bitcoin not to make money. If you are allowed to participate in these signature campaigns, do it constructively and do not spam. Buying accounts and trying to spam to make up for your expense will just end in that account being banned. 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:48:05 AM

There has been a recent case where a sold account was reclaimed by a user as he reset his password through email as the buyer never changed even the email also.
There have instances earlier as well where users have claimed that their accounts have been hacked and sold and in that
case, you completely lose your bitcoins and the account. Need to be more careful when going for buying accounts.
Preferably, OP can buy accounts using an escrow who can give you some kind of security.

To increase forum rank, we just need to comment or post meaningful threads without chasing activity points or spamming. Any thread can increase our activity.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:57:20 AM

Preferably, OP can buy accounts using an escrow who can give you some kind of security.

To increase forum rank, we just need to comment or post meaningful threads without chasing activity points or spamming. Any thread can increase our activity.

Yes, it will take a while. But i think OP would better create his own account. No matter what happens it will be worth it. If you decide to buy one atleast you have a new account that later on you can use.

Olaf

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:22:59 PM

Op`s problems can be handled with a simple trusted escrow.

Find a reputable escrow of +16 or more to handle the release after terms and conditions are set.

Eg: The following purchase is after the account has been successfully be loan free etc.

With a signature message required for proof of ownership. Which can be done easily using blockchain.info or other similar sites that offer it.

ScottishSecurity

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:53:03 PM

Wow, If I had known you could "buy" accounts here I would of bought one..

Can you change username if you buy one? or are usernames locked?

SS
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:33:28 PM

So could anyone help me out and give any advice on my scenario?
You can buy accounts if you trust the user who is selling those accounts and if you have doubts, it's better to earn activity points on you own. There is no limit on posting any threads or making any comments. Read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

And what is the some of the better if not best signature company to use?
Any signature campaign that has an escrow is trusted.

I see so many and I dont even know how to sign up, I dont know how to attach my BTC address to my account, etc.
You need to go to your profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=821174 and you can select Forum settings where you can find an option to add your bitcoin address.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: