Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Capitalism Is Jewish Usury  (Read 620 times)
anti economist (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:27:06 PM

Capitalism is Usury. Its defining belief is ‘return on investment’. This is an extension of the ‘time value’ of money, which is the central tenet of modern economics. Capitalism is unthinkable without banking and banking is institutionalized Usury.

Usury is Plutocracy. Compound interest makes it unavoidable that the very richest own everything in generations.

And this is indeed what happened: Capitalism is one huge global monopoly. All the major banks own each other and most Transnationals plus a huge chunk of land. This juggernaut was built with the plunder of Usury.

We have all seen that Rothschild was worth 50 billion in 1850. At 5% per year, this fortune would now be a trillion, at 8% per year Rothschild would now be worth hundreds of trillions.

This is why it has been said that ‘compound interest is the strongest force in the Universe’.

This is Usurious Usurpation.

The Rise of Capitalism
Modern Capitalism was first clearly visible in the Dutch Republic, where Italian Banking, expelled Iberian Jews, the Reformation, naval power and the acquisition of huge trade fortunes came together in the Amsterdam Empire, which would outshine its much bigger Spanish, British and even French competitors until the mid seventeenth century.

Everything that defines modern Capitalism was either invented or came to fruition in Amsterdam. The first Stock Exchange, Multinationals (the East Indies Company, which would rule over Indonesia with unrestrained Corporatocracy for centuries), and most importantly, a Central Bank, the ‘Amsterdamsche Wisselbank’. And of course a huge pile of money, that would be the envy of Europe even long after its ‘glory’ had subsided.

Notwithstanding Usury prohibition, Jewish Usury had been a huge issue throughout the Middle Ages and it does not require a great leap of the imagination to see that Capitalism is in fact the modern equivalent of what was once known as Jewish Usury.

Jewish fortunes and their methods played a large part in Amsterdam. Their ships would also dominate the growing slave trade on America. They had come from Spain, after being expelled in 1492. Holland was known at the time for its ‘tolerance’.

See more: https://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/capitalism-is-jewish-usury/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:14:42 PM

I agree with usury being a problem, but you cannot seriously blame everything on Jews...  Christians invented banking...  the first bank was the Knights Templar

Where the fuck do people get off blaming everything on the Jews?!?

When will it end?

Can you seriously blame the problems of 7 BILLION people on 16 million Jews? 0.2% of the population is responsible for all the evils?!?

Scapegoat much?

FYI, wordpress.com is not a real source...

If a website cannot bother to spend $10/YEAR for a fucking domain name, they are not worth reading... definitely not reputable... pure slander and lies and propaganda every time
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:29:26 PM

I agree with usury being a problem, but you cannot seriously blame everything on Jews...  Christians invented banking...  the first bank was the Knights Templar
Scapegoat much?

Actually babylonians invented the first forms of banking, then egyptians, greeks and romans further developed the idea. Roman banks were pretty much similar to modern banks. In India and China they also developed banks with similar functionality in the ancient times. The lombard banking houses just revitalized an ancient practice.
Moloch

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:12:16 PM

Scapegoat much?

Actually babylonians invented the first forms of banking, then egyptians, greeks and romans further developed the idea. Roman banks were pretty much similar to modern banks. In India and China they also developed banks with similar functionality in the ancient times. The lombard banking houses just revitalized an ancient practice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking#Emergence_of_merchant_banks

Banking, in the modern sense of the word, is traceable to medieval and early Renaissance Italy, to rich cities in the north such as Florence, Venice, and Genoa.

The original banks were "merchant banks" that Italian grain merchants invented in the Middle Ages.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:45:46 PM

An anti Jewish thread title on this forum? How astonishingly original. I really need to know more Jews as they seem to have invented and operate all the important shit going on in the world since time immemorial. Who'da thunk such a tiny group of people could start all the wars, control all the money, steal our women and poison our wells on their days off.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:44:30 AM

An anti Jewish thread title on this forum? How astonishingly original. I really need to know more Jews as they seem to have invented and operate all the important shit going on in the world since time immemorial. Who'da thunk such a tiny group of people could start all the wars, control all the money, steal our women and poison our wells on their days off.

Why the Jewish has control over all money and weapons ?
Because they use their minds to invest in the Governments of Governments, yet small in number.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:01:29 AM

So what you are telling me there are no Islamic banks which comply with the Muslim laws against usury? That is news to me. I think maybe you should have stuck with the criticism of usury and left out the Jews and the capitalism.
Moloch

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:50:18 AM

So what you are telling me there are no Islamic banks which comply with the Muslim laws against usury?

Who said anything about Islam or Muslims?

First it's Jews, now Muslims?

What is it with you guys?  Lemme guess... you're all Christians?  So you hate "the other" religions?

Do I win a cookie?
IYI

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:02:41 AM

Capitalist system and communist regime are made by Jewish
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 09:12:03 AM

So what you are telling me there are no Islamic banks which comply with the Muslim laws against usury?

What is it with you guys?  Lemme guess... you're all Christians?  So you hate "the other" religions?

Do I win a cookie?

It was an example of a bank that does not allow usury. I know in your twisted regressive liberal mind facts are hard to see when you are busy with knee jerk reactions, but please, try a little harder.
Moloch

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

Bernie Sanders confronted with 'Jewish Zionist' question at Town Hall in New York (4-9-16)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgdfhFbsX9A
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:28:57 PM

Totally agree.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:45:55 AM

Do I win a cookie?

It was an example of a bank that does not allow usury. I know in your twisted regressive liberal mind facts are hard to see when you are busy with knee jerk reactions, but please, try a little harder.

Not only are there a great many Islamic banking institutions, and Islamic capitalist enterprises, but the very existence of Bitcoin disproves the premise of the first post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: