Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] THE ALL NEW MONEY MAKING METHOD!!!! [30% OFF DISCOUNT] [AUTO PILOT]  (Read 1434 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:58:19 AM

30% FOR 5 NEXT BUYERS, USE EZPROFIT30 COUPON CODE

COUPON CODE ADDED!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

Got a couch copy and here is my honest review:

1) Involves a gambling method using which you will lose mathematically. You might survive and get some profits in the short term though.

2) There's a second method which according to me won't explode your profit but give you a steady small profit if you put in considerable effort and some time to it.

5/10 is my rating for the guide.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:17:21 AM

Proof

Copies left: 0
If you are Sr.Member+ then post below for vouch copy

Vouch on wait:
kashish948(Legendary) - copy sent | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152514
zodiac3011 (Sr.Member) - copy sent | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=221888
yoona (Sr.Member) - copy sent | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=508756

Vouches

Review:

1.Method is Pretty simple and noobs can use it.
2.Has to do something with a auto bot , but it sounds me risky.
3.Overall i would give the e-book a rating of 7/10.
anyways good luck for your sale OP. Smiley

Regards,
Mike
Okay, I have reviewed the file you sent me and it seems like it could work. Of all the methods, most of them are a bit vague and I would appreciate if there was more detail put into them. But content wise, most of the methods he stated seemed like it would work. Overall, I believe these are successful methods, but it will ,of course, take some time to acquire profit. Thanks for the vouch again!

Features
[✔] Very simple method
[✔] Noob friendly
[✔] Completely auto pilot
[✔] Explode your profit

Doesn't include:
[✘] CPA
[✘] PPD
[✘] Investing

No fancy thread design atm
PayPal profit method included

Accepted Payment: BTC and PayPal

ADVANCE PACKAGE ($15)
Lifetime support, Lifetime Updates, Refund after 1 week

BASIC PACKAGE ($10)
No Support, No Updates, Refund after 2 weeks

Support
Jabber: anon.purged@jabber.at
BitcoinTalk: ANON.PURGED

NOTE: Request refund and send it to my email anon.purged@gmail.com with the transaction + 0 earnings proof.

TOS

No leaking of my ebook
No sharing
You cannot claim it as yours
No reselling
I can close the sale anytime
You agree on T.O.S

I had quoted the whole post so that he may not change anything in the original post since he has falsely advertised his ebook.I had initially posted on here since I usually buy ebooks to see what people are selling.A majority of the time it is a saturated or public method,rarely its a method that could work if you put some effort into it.And I had a curious feeling towards this one as there is rarely a method on bitcointalk that is for sale.So I had posted here requesting to use paypal so I may dispute the payment if he decides to TOS scam.Sure enough I bought the method and read through it and sure enough I was disappointed,not only did he falsely advertise this ebook saying it does not need an investment,which is does,it requires a $5 investment and into gambling as well.So I told him as soon as I finished reading it that it would not work and requested a refund which he promptly denied.Things have  [redacted] on them as it leads to leaking the method which I have enough sense not to do

Yeah I'm going to tell you now,all these methods do not work.Gambling is not a money making method and depends on luck,also I have a mac so I cannot run the software you sent me.Also you said this "I suggest you cash out every 40k+ bits ($20) to avoid loosing it all" So you are aware of the risk involved with gambling and that you may lose everything. [redacted] is beyond saturated and is common sense.And last but not least your personal method is probably you advertising your own  [redacted] site and will not make you anything significant.

Im going to ask first for a refund immediately.

It's not my [redacted] site. The gambling thing is very optional, if you feel lucky then why not give it a try?

Refund after 1 week if no earnings + proof.
I thought so,I will attempt the methods at least and then return with said proof after 1 week and proof they don't work.

Yep.

Then he had asked for a review on his thread to which I had replied with

If I vouch then I'd leave a bad review since none of these work which I am writing a review atm.

If you can tell this or more neutral feedback.

"It's very simple and easy method great for beginners, i requested instant refund and he refunded me"

thats fine, i'll refund you now

So I was going to do as he said but then realized that he was extorting me here and decided I would not fall for this and had explained to him what he was doing.He had refunded me after I had threatened with a scam report.I had informed him afterwards my review would be going up regardless of his actions.So here you have it,this person had attempted extortion and has falsely advertised his ebook.

0/10
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:25:07 AM

Proof

Copies left: 0
If you are Sr.Member+ then post below for vouch copy

Vouch on wait:
kashish948(Legendary) - copy sent | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152514
zodiac3011 (Sr.Member) - copy sent | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=221888
yoona (Sr.Member) - copy sent | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=508756

Vouches

Review:

1.Method is Pretty simple and noobs can use it.
2.Has to do something with a auto bot , but it sounds me risky.
3.Overall i would give the e-book a rating of 7/10.
anyways good luck for your sale OP. Smiley

Regards,
Mike
Okay, I have reviewed the file you sent me and it seems like it could work. Of all the methods, most of them are a bit vague and I would appreciate if there was more detail put into them. But content wise, most of the methods he stated seemed like it would work. Overall, I believe these are successful methods, but it will ,of course, take some time to acquire profit. Thanks for the vouch again!

Features
[✔] Very simple method
[✔] Noob friendly
[✔] Completely auto pilot
[✔] Explode your profit

Doesn't include:
[✘] CPA
[✘] PPD
[✘] Investing

No fancy thread design atm
PayPal profit method included

Accepted Payment: BTC and PayPal

ADVANCE PACKAGE ($15)
Lifetime support, Lifetime Updates, Refund after 1 week

BASIC PACKAGE ($10)
No Support, No Updates, Refund after 2 weeks

Support
Jabber: anon.purged@jabber.at
BitcoinTalk: ANON.PURGED

NOTE: Request refund and send it to my email anon.purged@gmail.com with the transaction + 0 earnings proof.

TOS

No leaking of my ebook
No sharing
You cannot claim it as yours
No reselling
I can close the sale anytime
You agree on T.O.S

I had quoted the whole post so that he may not change anything in the original post since he has falsely advertised his ebook.I had initially posted on here since I usually buy ebooks to see what people are selling.A majority of the time it is a saturated or public method,rarely its a method that could work if you put some effort into it.And I had a curious feeling towards this one as there is rarely a method on bitcointalk that is for sale.So I had posted here requesting to use paypal so I may dispute the payment if he decides to TOS scam.Sure enough I bought the method and read through it and sure enough I was disappointed,not only did he falsely advertise this ebook saying it does not need an investment,which is does,it requires a $5 investment and into gambling as well.So I told him as soon as I finished reading it that it would not work and requested a refund which he promptly denied.Things have  [redacted] on them as it leads to leaking the method which I have enough sense not to do

Yeah I'm going to tell you now,all these methods do not work.Gambling is not a money making method and depends on luck,also I have a mac so I cannot run the software you sent me.Also you said this "I suggest you cash out every 40k+ bits ($20) to avoid loosing it all" So you are aware of the risk involved with gambling and that you may lose everything. [redacted] is beyond saturated and is common sense.And last but not least your personal method is probably you advertising your own  [redacted] site and will not make you anything significant.

Im going to ask first for a refund immediately.

It's not my [redacted] site. The gambling thing is very optional, if you feel lucky then why not give it a try?

Refund after 1 week if no earnings + proof.
I thought so,I will attempt the methods at least and then return with said proof after 1 week and proof they don't work.

Yep.

Then he had asked for a review on his thread to which I had replied with

If I vouch then I'd leave a bad review since none of these work which I am writing a review atm.

If you can tell this or more neutral feedback.

"It's very simple and easy method great for beginners, i requested instant refund and he refunded me"

thats fine, i'll refund you now

So I was going to do as he said but then realized that he was extorting me here and decided I would not fall for this and had explained to him what he was doing.He had refunded me after I had threatened with a scam report.I had informed him afterwards my review would be going up regardless of his actions.So here you have it,this person had attempted extortion and has falsely advertised his ebook.

0/10

If this is what you thinking then go ahead , I don't give a shit, I told you it's first release , I told you i'm going to update it to everyone if they buy Advanced package, You don't even know how to agree in T.O.S, We made agreement that i'll give you the refund after 1 week + give me proof you didn't earned.
Yeah i refunded him instantly as he told me he'll make an honest review but not.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:29:03 AM

It saturated,theres no way for it to work and even if it did work it would not make your money back for months.The only thing that has potential is the gambling method but thats gambling which is not EZ profit.Thats my review
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:41:21 PM

Buy it now

Success or refund.
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:43:02 PM

Review of vouch:

1. These are valid ways to gain some profit, but don't expect to become rich of these... Some luck and a lot of patience is required...
2. Methods he states, I already knew, though for some more 'fresh' members, it might learn them some new ways

Overal: Not too bad, but I might rethink a lower price considering the effort you still have to put in it... But hey, those are just my 2 points Wink

But I liked the ebook to read it to the end, so bravo hehe Cheesy
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 03:21:38 AM

Review of vouch:

1. These are valid ways to gain some profit, but don't expect to become rich of these... Some luck and a lot of patience is required...
2. Methods he states, I already knew, though for some more 'fresh' members, it might learn them some new ways

Overal: Not too bad, but I might rethink a lower price considering the effort you still have to put in it... But hey, those are just my 2 points Wink

But I liked the ebook to read it to the end, so bravo hehe Cheesy

Thank you very much.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 06:36:36 AM

But it now 30% OFF on Advance Package, Success or refund!
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:33:57 PM

Alright I have applied for a vouch and received it quite soon. Here's what I think about this:
1. I only expected to say only 1 method not 3 methods to earn money 1 one PDF which is quite great I can say Grin
2. One my method I find is a little base on luck a bit but still good to try Grin as well as it's kinda a discovery for doing this Cheesy
3. 2 others are quite familiar ways but you have improvised to make it better Grin I'd love to see creativity Grin
I vouch for this seller Grin PS: Patience will make you rich Grin
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 02:19:12 PM

Alright I have applied for a vouch and received it quite soon. Here's what I think about this:
1. I only expected to say only 1 method not 3 methods to earn money 1 one PDF which is quite great I can say Grin
2. One my method I find is a little base on luck a bit but still good to try Grin as well as it's kinda a discovery for doing this Cheesy
3. 2 others are quite familiar ways but you have improvised to make it better Grin I'd love to see creativity Grin
I vouch for this seller Grin PS: Patience will make you rich Grin

Thank you so much!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:54:14 AM

Buy now!! 30% OFF use EZPROFIT30
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:50:54 AM

Buy it now, Success or refund!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:07:23 AM

Buy it now, success or refund! 30% OFF
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 11:18:53 AM

Still up for sale, 30% oFF
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:33:16 AM

Still up for sale
Ejected

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:02:12 AM

I just bought your ebook.

I'm suprised that it is highly possibe to make instant bitcoins with your method, I haven't seen this before. Its very unsaturated. Will update this once i got my earnings!
IV4NN

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:36:45 AM

This sounds promosing, Will this work outside USA?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:35:32 AM

This sounds promosing, Will this work outside USA?

Yes it will.
kerrysky

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:08:41 PM

Payivy is dead.

Domain for sale.

Update your auto buy link to satoshibox.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: