Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:45:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 S7 Miner Farm For Sale Hosted or Shipped to You: $11,700.00 USD  (Read 7839 times)
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1856

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:56:03 PM

If an S5 at about 600W costs $60, then an S7 at 1400W should cost about $140. Compared to that $80 is a decent deal. It'd be $90 in my hosting. What's your residential electric rate?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:16:04 PM

If an S5 at about 600W costs $60, then an S7 at 1400W should cost about $140. Compared to that $80 is a decent deal. It'd be $90 in my hosting. What's your residential electric rate?

My S5s are overclocked and pull almost 900W and would pull more but I can't overclock them more since I'm not springing for a bigger PSU.  I pay almost .14 for electric.

sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:21:50 PM

900W? Dang. That's a hot miner and legit impressive. What's your input voltage, pushing 13?

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:24:53 PM

900W? Dang. That's a hot miner and legit impressive. What's your input voltage, pushing 13?

No idea on the input voltage never measured it.  I do know they will go faster with a good error rate but I had to step them down they were pulling 900 on the 900 and popping it out occasionally. 

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 10:11:47 PM

80 doesnt sound bad. I figure new machines will be out soon thus i dont want to start a 6-12 months contract and be stuck if no new stuff is out and s7 is not profitable.

That doesn't sound too good to me.  S3 costs me like $30 a month in electric, s5 about $60.  S7 would probably be around $100 to keep at home.  doesn't sound like it's worth the trouble to pack up and ship somewhere else.

Home vs Collocation:  

Well I shipped 17 machines from my home to WA, then every machine that I have purchased since has been shipped directly to WA.  The cost difference from home at 12 cents per KW as compared to WA at about 7 cents per KW is a big difference.  

Just take a look at it this way.  If I kept 17 machines at home at $111 each = $1900 per month.  When I shipped them to WA it was $1360 per month and they maintain them.  This is only a $540 difference but I have more than doubled my mining operation and this has been for several months.  You can see the cost advantage.  Plus I do not have to buy PSUs, wires, switches, cables, internet, redundancy or anything else.  I just rent the PSUs at $5 per month.  

I have since sold all of my switches, wires, power cables, and most of my PSUs on eBay and Craigslist.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:16:35 PM

Even in Wa it's hard for us to justify the pud bill, at least for me who rarely can afford 1st gen equipment.  Kudos for a mining coaltion in your area.  Many areas it's dog eat dog.  Good Luck Ohio!
raspberryseltzer

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:17:04 AM

yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

http://www.meetup.com/Columbus-Bitcoin-Meetup/
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:50:21 PM

yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

Thanks for the advice.  I am member of the local metup group.  My intent is not to just evaluate the best options for mining, but to start a new business(s) with a group of people that already know about bitcoin.  I have already started another company and have Ideas about new companies, but need some more talent.  This is why I look at other Miners.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:27:19 PM

You  probably mining  in the wrong place.

0.0144 BTC /day = 0.432 BTC/ last month  -  Antpool  ( nicehash = 0.01536 BTC /day  0.46 BTC/last month from one S7 4.8 THs )

It is 186 USD  not around $100 a month.  

I must agree as well.  I am averaging $202.20 for this month so far. 

Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:37:33 PM

yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

wont be at tomorrows. Mainly cus i hate campus. but i will be at the starbucks one on the 23rd

check out Kano.is 107% luck lifetime. 122% luck for last 100 blocks.

unless your located in china there i no reason to be pointed to a china pool when there are better ones else where.
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:14:35 PM

yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

wont be at tomorrows. Mainly cus i hate campus. but i will be at the starbucks one on the 23rd

check out Kano.is 107% luck lifetime. 122% luck for last 100 blocks.

unless your located in china there i no reason to be pointed to a china pool when there are better ones else where.

At the pace China is taking over bitcoin we won't have anything left. At kano we have tied with China twice this week on blocks. Both blocks went to China because they control over 50% of the market. If you aren't in China don't use their pools. Help level the playing field. Plus you won't have to deal with the mighty GFW.
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:59:20 PM

I will be having a meeting this weekend in Columbus, OH if anyone is interested in attending.  You can RSVP by PM me or send an email to Bitcoin@MintMining.com.

Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:52:20 AM

see ya in 8 hours all those that are showing up
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 12:44:02 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 01:41:22 PM by AriesIV10

FOR SALE

40 Hosted Miners $22,000

Approximately 200 TH/s

I have 40 Antminer S7s for sale.  They are being hosted in Washington State in the US.  I am wanting someone to take control of them and start earning profits with them immediately.  This will avoid shipping, installation, and purchasing component parts.  40 miners and 24 PSUs (Power Supplies).  I rent 16 PSUs for $5 per month for the rest of them.  I will provide 1 day of training via skype or phone and even reprogram them for you.   

I pay $80/mo per miner and rent PSUS for $5/mo per miner(16).  I have full control of the miners through the user interface.  I am asking $550 for 40 S7 miners and 24 Bitmain PSUs.  Total Cost $22,000.  PM me if interested.  I take Bitcoin.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:41:50 AM

FOR SALE

40 Hosted Miners $22,000

Approximately 200 TH/s

I have 40 Antminer S7s for sale.  They are being hosted in Washington State in the US.  I am wanting someone to take control of them and start earning profits with them immediately.  This will avoid shipping, installation, and purchasing component parts.  40 miners and 24 PSUs (Power Supplies).  I rent 16 PSUs for $5 per month for the rest of them.  I will provide 1 day of training via skype or phone and even reprogram them for you.   

I pay $80/mo per miner and rent PSUS for $5/mo per miner(16).  I have full control of the miners through the user interface.  I am asking $550 for 40 S7 miners and 24 Bitmain PSUs.  Total Cost $22,000.  PM me if interested.  I take Bitcoin.

Sorry to say but you are asking a lot and the hosting isn't that good of a deal either.  Heck the new Antminer with PSU attached is the same price New- As for the hosting, well there are plenty of places that charge $50-60/kWh.

Good luck with the sale.

Btw- I use to live in Akron and my sister and parents both live in the Dayton area currently.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:26:54 AM

I spent about 8 years working the computer show / hamfest circuit for a living - based out of the Indianapolis area, but made a lot of shows in Ohio - though I only went to the Hamvention twice, way too costly for a small seller like I was.
 Finley on the other hand was nice.....

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 07:51:52 PM

FOR SALE

40 Hosted Miners $22,000

Approximately 200 TH/s

Sorry to say but you are asking a lot and the hosting isn't that good of a deal either.  Heck the new Antminer with PSU attached is the same price New- As for the hosting, well there are plenty of places that charge $50-60/kWh.

Good luck with the sale.

Btw- I use to live in Akron and my sister and parents both live in the Dayton area currently.

Exacty, you are proving my point.  You are saying $80/mo/miner is too much, but if you do the math $60/kWh x 1.4 kWh = $84.

sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:01:51 PM

He might have misunderstood it as $80/KW-month, which is pretty bad.

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 05:54:26 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 11:37:43 AM by AriesIV10

FOR SALE - BTC MINING FARM - Already Hosted and In Location.   $17,000.00

30 Hosted Miners (no shipping costs, no waiting, full control and profit immediately)

Approximately 141 TH/s

There are 30 Bitmain Antminer S7's and 14 Bitmain PSUs(Power Supplies) for sale.  They are being hosted in Washington State which has the best electric rates in the US.  You can take full control of the miners and start earning profits immediately.  This will avoid shipping, installation and purchasing component parts.  You can be anywhere in the world and control this farm.  Ownership and Control of 30 miners and 14 PSUs are included in this auction.  I have 14 PSUs for 14 of the miners and rent 16 PSUs for $5 per month for the other 16 miners.

I pay $80/mo per miner(30) and rent PSUS for $5/mo per miner(16).  You will have full control of the miners through the user interface.  This sale is for 30 S7 miners, 14 Bitmain PSUs and take over control of all of them in location.  This is a turnkey sale.

Please ask questions if you are serious about this Bitcoin Mining Farm.

There is no shipping; THIS SALE IS IN LOCATION ONLY with this Hosting Agency.  No shipping costs, no waiting, full control and profit immediately.  

MAKE AN OFFER!

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:05:26 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 11:41:27 AM by AriesIV10

FOR SALE - BTC MINING FARM - Already Hosted and In Location.   $15,500.00

30 Hosted Miners (no shipping costs, no waiting, full control and profit immediately)

Approximately 141 TH/s

There are 30 Bitmain Antminer S7's and 14 Bitmain PSUs(Power Supplies) for sale.  They are being hosted in Washington State which has the best electric rates in the US.  You can take full control of the miners and start earning profits immediately.  This will avoid shipping, installation and purchasing component parts.  You can be anywhere in the world and control this farm.  Ownership and Control of 30 miners and 14 PSUs are included in this auction.  I have 14 PSUs for 14 of the miners and rent 16 PSUs for $5 per month for the other 16 miners.

I pay $80/mo per miner(30) and rent PSUS for $5/mo per miner(16).  You will have full control of the miners through the user interface.  This sale is for 30 S7 miners, 14 Bitmain PSUs and take over control of all of them in location.  This is a turnkey sale.

Please ask questions if you are serious about this Bitcoin Mining Farm.

There is no shipping; THIS SALE IS IN LOCATION ONLY with this Hosting Agency.  No shipping costs, no waiting, full control and profit immediately.  

MAKE AN OFFER!

New Price - $15,500 - no shipping costs, no waiting, full control and profit immediately - This is a GREAT DEAL!  30 Miners and 14 PSUs Already Hosted!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: