Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Dobtc.win] DO BTC - Deposit, wait and win [02-06-2016][15h UTC TIME]  (Read 30004 times)
dobtc.win (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:37:29 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 12:37:19 AM by dobtc.win

Welcome to https://dobtc.win
dobtc.win start 02/06/2016

DO BTC Deposit, wait and win

Do BTC is a bitcoin doubler, all you have to do is make a deposit and you will receive the double of your investissement

How dobtc.win work?

1/ Deposit
 To make a deposit you have to simply enter your valid bitcoin address, a deposit address will be generated.

Each deposit address is for a unique deposit, do not use it again your deposit will be ignored.

1 confirmation is required to get registered.

0.0001 BTC is the minimum amount allowed.

Update
 0.2 BTC is the maximum amount allowed, this value will be increased progressively, depending on total deposits, the idea is to limit any risks for investors.

Any deposit over the maximum or under the minimum allowed will be added as a donation no refund is possible

2/ How much time I should wait ?
This will depend on the number of deposits and the wallet balance, if all conditions are met
2 payouts will be processed each 5 minutes starting from the oldest deposit.

3/ Payout
 After a certain period you will receive exactly the double of your investment, no fees will be charged to your payout.

Fees

Miner fees 0.0001 BTC.
 Withdrawal fees 4%.
 Fees are charged from the wallet and not from payouts.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
GET 10% OF YOU REFERRALS DEPOSITS

For any question or suggestion you can PM me ,Thank you
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:33:47 AM

WOW!!!

I am the first one to post here. First one to congratulate you on.....

ADDING YOU  TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT

dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:49:59 AM

Happy for you opmac  Smiley , do your job if you think it will save the bitcoin you are free
and i think people are not stupid and they don't need your help to make a choice

I hope you will succeed in your fight
Thank you for you interest any way
marimar

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:15:25 AM

let me try if not a scam
send me a btc and i will deposit to your site  Wink

17154Q11tSk9ohcSbsqhJNxcyP13pQU2nP
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 01:18:38 AM

let me try if not a scam
send me a btc and i will deposit to your site  Wink

17154Q11tSk9ohcSbsqhJNxcyP13pQU2nP

Nice try Cheesy
make a small deposit if you can and you will see by your self

thank you
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:24:51 AM

I will never trust a newbie promoting his bitcoin doubler website. Beware of this!
Halfender

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:26:12 AM

Welcome to https://dobtc.win
dobtc.win start 10/04/2016

DO BTC Deposit, wait and win

Do BTC is a bitcoin doubler, all you have to do is make a deposit and you will receive the double of your investissement

How dobtc.win work?

1/ Deposit
 To make a deposit you have to simply enter your valid bitcoin address, a deposit address will be generated.

Each deposit address is for a unique deposit, do not use it again your deposit will be ignored.

1 confirmation is required to get registered.

0.01 BTC is the maximum amount allowed, this value will be increased progressively, depending on total deposits, the idea is to limit any risks for investors.

2/ How much time I should wait ?
This will depend on the number of deposits and the wallet balance, if all conditions are met
payouts will be processed each 5 minutes starting from the oldest deposit.

3/ Payout
 After a certain period you will receive exactly the double of your investment, no fees will be charged to your payout.

Fees

Miner fees 0.0001 BTC.
 Withdrawal fees 4%.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
GET 10% OF YOU REFERRALS DEPOSITS

But

Fees

Miner fees 0.0001 BTC.
 Withdrawal fees 4%.

Really bruh ? how do we even send the amount when you said MINER FEES IS 0.0001 BTC SMART ASS!!

dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:26:15 AM

This is the fee that we use to make a payout not your fee

You are responsible to choose your fee when you do a deposit, you can make a free transfer when you use btc but you take a risk to wait more to get confirmed

Thank you for your interest
Hajeba

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:42:08 AM

You are responsible to choose your fee when you do a deposit, you can make a free transfer when you use btc but you take a risk to wait more to get confirmed

every transaction needs a fee. please explain how do we send our deposit!
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:51:39 AM

No with specific client you can add a 0 fee to your transaction but it can stuck for a days to get confirmed
Other clients can calculate a minimum fee for your transaction and the standard used like in blockchain.info is 0.0001
Halfender

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:55:30 AM

No with specific client you can add a 0 fee to your transaction but it can stuck for a days to get confirmed
Other clients can calculate a minimum fee for your transaction and the standard used like in blockchain.info is 0.0001

So Whats the point of depositing when it can stuck for days and using a different client?

dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:06:50 AM

So Whats the point of depositing when it can stuck for days and using a different client?

If you have a small amount of btc for exemple in a faucet or any other type of free bitcoin and you want deposit, you can use this money without fee because the faucet will make a grouped payout and pay the needed fee, than you will not wait for confirmation
Or you have to deposit more than 0.0001 to be profitable
Halfender

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:08:16 AM

If you have a small amount of btc for exemple in a faucet or any other type of free bitcoin and you want deposit, you can use this money without fee because the faucet will make a grouped payout and pay the needed fee, than you will not wait for confirmation

Now there is some legit reasons but what about the people with wallets ? You haven't answered my question?

Devesh

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:13:29 AM

You are very smart human being, you want us send 10k satoshi plus the transaction fee of 10k satoshi then you will deduct 4% withrawal fee? Wheres the profit in that smart ass.

dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:20:16 AM

Now there is some legit reasons but what about the people with wallets ? You haven't answered my question?

For pepole using the wallets with standard fee of 0.0001 you have to deposit more than the minimum or you will recive the same that you spend
You send 0.0001+fee 0.0001 and you will recive 0.0002 from as than it not profitable for you
So do a calcul to find your profitable minimum

Thank you
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:26:57 AM

You are very smart human being, you want us send 10k satoshi plus the transaction fee of 10k satoshi then you will deduct 4% withrawal fee? Wheres the profit in that smart ass.

We don't take 4% fee for the small amount of btc
And you can read the post you will recive the full of your double if you send 0.0001 you will recive 0.0002
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:29:08 AM

I think OP choose 10k sat as minimum invest is bad move because with standard fee it cant profitable the payout is same as what you investing but people's question make it worst who the hell only invest 10k sat.lol just set minimum invest to 0.0005 or 0.001 and problem solved without question from people
dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:37:27 AM

I think OP choose 10k sat as minimum invest is bad move because with standard fee it cant profitable the payout is same as what you investing but people's question make it worst who the hell only invest 10k sat.lol just set minimum invest to 0.0005 or 0.001 and problem solved without question from people

We add this minimum just as limite but people can choose between 0.0001 and 0.01, but i will take this as suggestion and think to edit it soon

dobtc.win (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

Good morning
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:49:40 PM

I was the first to invest and it already came back successfully. Thanks

For everyone bashing the newcomers, I would ask you to either give them a chance first, or not participate in the discussion altogether.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: