Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Mtgox customer sevice employees speak understand fluent english ???  (Read 2227 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:43:23 AM

from what i'm hearing they might have questionable English skills i could be wrong though

if so it would be stupid for anyone outside of Japan to be dealing with a company that has no proper understanding of English

and just uses pre-written English scripts for their website

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 10:32:10 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2013, 03:28:51 AM by deepceleron

from what i'm hearing they might have questionable English skills i could be wrong though

if so it would be stupid for anyone outside of Japan to be dealing with a company that has no proper understanding of English

So they will communicate with you in Japanese or English, and you complain in run-on uncapitalized sentences without a single punctuating mark in your "native" language?

頭がいい人には日本語の書き方も習やすいそうです。
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 12:21:12 PM

So they will communicate with you in Japanese or English, and you complain in run-on uncapitalized sentences without a single punctuating mark in your "native" language?

run-on uncapitalized unpunctuated sentences are the norm these days in a forum environment so stop pedaling nonsense and trying to troll the thread without responding to the subject matter

あほ

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

meanig

Activity: 531
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 12:37:12 PM

run-on uncapitalized unpunctuated sentences are the norm these days in a forum environment so stop pedaling nonsense and trying to troll the thread without responding to the subject matter

あほ

Many people would consider run-on uncapitalised and non punctuated sentences to be a questionable use of English.

Contacting Mtgox's bank is pointless because they won't tell you anything about a customers account. You'll have to contact your own bank if you want to query a transfer to Mtgox's account.   
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 01:14:49 PM

You seem to have a couple issues with the English language yourself.

Thread title :
Re: Do Mtgox customer sevice employees speak understand fluent english Huh

Additionally it's "peddling", "pedaling" is another word.

And finally, since when did a "forum environment" become a reference and example for proper English?

Oh, and bonus points for not respecting typographic conventions when inserting a space before your question marks.

vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 02:57:13 PM

QFT.
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 03:39:11 PM

QFT.

Muphry's law.
Mt.Gox_Support_Natalie

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:33:44 AM

Hello,

I would like to confirm that all of our staff can speak, read and write English fluently.  I have to admit that there are some macros that we use when answering tickets, but we will never use them where they are not applicable to the situation.  We also do not use any pre-written scripts on our live chat.  I see that your friend has tried to contact our Mizuho bank.  Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that not all bank staff in Japan are able to communicate with customers in English as it is not their native language.  From your other post, it seems that your friend has made a deposit to us and he has to verify himself.  If you could let me know his ticket number or provide the details of the situation, I will put in my best efforts to sort out the issue for him. 

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 04:15:01 AM

I don't see a problem with their English. You, on the other hand,...
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 07:51:14 AM

so because a friend of mine is having problems and im trying to help him you have to attack me personally

why the 23 day verification wait when he followed their recommended process

he has opened customer support channels and they have just been saying wait for verification with no english explanation watsoeva

all over a measly $50 us dollars HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this company is dregs

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:09:56 PM

any updates on whether anyone at mtgox can speak english yet ?

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

John u really fked up with this one Mtgox has come back to bite you in the ass

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:17:12 PM

What is you definition of "speak english"? I'm sure they can communicate in english..

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

What is you definition of "speak english"? I'm sure they can communicate in english..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ob9Ak1t09Ao

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

So, the guy speaks with a french accent. What's your point?

I sometimes speak with a terrible dutch accent. Have you noticed? Lips sealed

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: