Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi operated by a Filipino.  (Read 1416 times)
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:22:46 AM

Anyone knows this user? "vicmarigza"

She's promoting her website here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1430284.0
Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/thinkbigbits/
BCT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=730161

As you can see on her images, her mining farm is not true. Beware people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:53:37 AM

subdomain ng wix? hindi sya makakaconvince nyan panigurado unless talagang walang alam yung mavictima nya.

pero dito pa talaga nya pinost yung pangscam nya e lahat ata ng hardcore na imbestogador nandito para halukayin impormasyon nya.. baka magiging eugene din to sa bandang huli. sana magreply sya dito.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:56:04 AM

English please.  Huh Huh Huh I posted it here (Philippines Forum) because she's a filipina.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:12:46 AM

English please.  Huh Huh Huh I posted it here (Philippines Forum) because she's a filipina.

I do not see her posting on our Philippine thread before, its either she is new to this forum or she was using another account before. So she manage to make her own cloud mining website after joining or being a part of a cloud mining company (bitwealth). Its too bad that you could easily dox her since her information is easily there on the net just by googling her email address. Guys, beware!!! Anyhow her website is not convincing, unless your too stupid not to notice it. Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:18:12 AM

English please.  Huh Huh Huh I posted it here (Philippines Forum) because she's a filipina.
the ponzi scheme won't let us believe anymore mate, Im sorry to hear that this lady belongs to our country
but it won't deny the fact that she's new here and she doesn't appear yet from our sub forum, thanks anyway mate for
your concerned we will keep checking her if she posted this ponzi site here.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:19:29 AM

so ibig mo sabihin hindi ka pilipino or hindi ka nkatira dito sa pinas? pero ano tong post mo na to? ano gusto mo palabasin? niloloko mo kami?

Staking my address  Grin Grin Grin

3BY9qKjkQmSrmrAMKpU3y8rBKbG5c9J28b

A pay-to-script-hash-address can not be used to sign a message, staking this address will not help you.
What wallet can I use? This pay-to-script-hash-address came from our country's own wallet "coins.ph". Sorry for the trouble.
Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:27:32 AM

so ibig mo sabihin hindi ka pilipino or hindi ka nkatira dito sa pinas? pero ano tong post mo na to? ano gusto mo palabasin? niloloko mo kami?

A pay-to-script-hash-address can not be used to sign a message, staking this address will not help you.
What wallet can I use? This pay-to-script-hash-address came from our country's own wallet "coins.ph". Sorry for the trouble.
pilipino yan si niel base sa post history nya haha saka pano nya nalaman na pinay yung gumawa ng hyip may kahirapan hanapin yun.

NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 06:35:50 AM

I can't understand. Huh Huh Huh

Hmm that quote, I'm so sorry if I not introduced myself first. I am a Filipino-American, it is true that I am using coins.ph.
"Our country's own wallet" I have the right to say that because I'm still a Filipino, I am using coins.ph wallet to pay the bills of my Filipino relative there. Coins.ph wallet is really good when it comes to services. Even if you're not in the Philippines you can still use and access coins.ph wallet.
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 06:36:29 AM

pilipino yan si niel base sa post history nya haha saka pano nya nalaman na pinay yung gumawa ng hyip may kahirapan hanapin yun.
English please.  Huh Huh Huh
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:37:11 AM

Imbes na may pina iimbestigahan, si TS pa naimbestigahan haha Huli ka ngayon, balbas!  Sa totoo lang, di maganda yan na kababayan pa natin ang mang-iiscam, pero ano magawa natin? " Mula sa lupa na kulang ang bigas, sandamakmak na mandurugas…PILIPINAS!"

Open for Campaigns
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:44:06 AM

Eto dre... may past history pa yan na naging kasama sa isang bitcoin cloudmining company din as one of the country rep.

Magingat po tayo.
shintosai

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:52:05 AM

Imbes na may pina iimbestigahan, si TS pa naimbestigahan haha Huli ka ngayon, balbas!  Sa totoo lang, di maganda yan na kababayan pa natin ang mang-iiscam, pero ano magawa natin? " Mula sa lupa na kulang ang bigas, sandamakmak na mandurugas…PILIPINAS!"
you can lend her fafz clickerz to avoid doing this to our kababayans., for OP's sake I would rather say that if you are a fil am and needed us to speak in English you might need to learn how to read Tagalog because you are here in our sub forum, you can ask your relatives to translate it for you. just always be aware guys.

NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:03:45 AM

I'm really really sorry for the trouble I made and I'm so sorry If I posted this thread here. I just hate ponzi schemes. Anyways, thank you for the suggestion.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:06:05 AM

I'm really really sorry for the trouble I made and I'm so sorry If I posted this thread here. I just hate ponzi schemes. Anyways, thank you for the suggestion.

No need to apologize mate, you did try to warn us guys here and we thank you for that, what happened along the way is just a little miscommunication Smiley
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:10:47 AM

And next time bro, as much as posible do not double post. You'll get ban if you do that outside our sub forum. It's just a tip of advise if you wan't to last long in this forum. Thank you also for warning us. 
shintosai

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:57:08 AM

no need to apologized mate it is just instinct to us to help and warned each other but I guess it is really a miscommunication but the intention was great in the way for us to avoid such a thing. good luck.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:14:44 PM

no need to apologized mate it is just instinct to us to help and warned each other but I guess it is really a miscommunication but the intention was great in the way for us to avoid such a thing. good luck.

Nako mga bro halata palang sa website nya cheapsite ba namn hindi man lang nag avail ng domain. Mahirap talaga mag tiwala sa mga sites ngaun kaya ingat nalang tauo sa mga ganyan mga despirado na kumita bahala na makapanlamang ng kapwa at magnakaw.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:19:10 PM

thank you for this warning about this ponzi operated by a filipino scammer i hope she wont victimized other members because she is bringing the name of every filipinos here in this forum so again thank you very much and be careful my friends

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:57:15 AM

Malabo na syang makakuha ng investor kung magpapatakbo sya ng ponzi site sa dami ba naman ng ponzi sa investor based eh dalang dala ng mga tao jan.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:38:21 AM

Really, Looks convincing sa akin at mukhang syang ok anyway hindi ko na sya makita sa bitcoin forum pero sa fb ko na lang sya nakita. Thanks for giving this very important info this is really a big help for everyone most especially sa mga mining. Good to have this posted..

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: