Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【WMCoin/BtcsideCoin】Best Coin For Online games (Important updates)  (Read 54448 times)
22MCoin (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:41:01 AM

i think WMC go to listed in CCEX.   Wink
100% will be listed IMO. Wink
tottong

Activity: 1274
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:47:46 AM

i think WMC go to listed in CCEX.   Wink
100% will be listed IMO. Wink

when wmc will be listed on c-cex?
and how much the price will be launch on c-cex?

bugsywugsy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:52:48 AM

What does WM/ Wem stand for, what is its meaning?

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:13:55 AM

Maybe it is short for Wealth Management? Smiley I am not chinese so the Dev may know where the name Wem came from or how it was called that way. Please do not forget to vote!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:18:55 AM

Maybe it is short for Wealth Management? Smiley I am not chinese so the Dev may know where the name Wem came from or how it was called that way. Please do not forget to vote!

i Just followed and retweet and posted my wallet address from bitcoingarden just curios when do i get the free give away? is this separately with bitwarrior giveaway? thanks and more power to this community.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:26:44 AM

i Just followed and retweet and posted my wallet address from bitcoingarden just curios when do i get the free give away? is this separately with bitwarrior giveaway? thanks and more power to this community.

There is only 1 ongoing WMC Giveaway on bitcoingarden.tk , I will check and send to the provided wallet address.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:33:12 AM

Nice, I'm a newbie but i think i can join the signature campaign, how do i check the value of each WMCoin by the way?
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:44:17 AM

Nice, I'm a newbie but i think i can join the signature campaign, how do i check the value of each WMCoin by the way?

Go to https://www.wanbi.com/coin/market/coin/wmc/
And use this for the conversion:
http://www.btcsatoshi.com
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:50:33 AM

There is only 1 ongoing WMC Giveaway on bitcoingarden.tk , I will check and send to the provided wallet address.

thanks for that sir i just edited my post from bitcoin garden and place my wallet address as of now my wallet still trying to  sync hope to received some freebies from you. thanks again sir.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:53:21 AM

Exactly wem means a "confederation of the merchants (online shops)  "
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:54:25 AM

I have uploaded the source again.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:20:17 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 02:39:25 AM by bitwarrior

Already notified Yobit about it and even sent a tweet on Yobit account.

BTW guys we have a slack.com channel right now. Please send me PM to give you invites to the channel:
https://wmcoin.slack.com/
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:36:29 AM

Already notified Yobit about it and even sent a tweet on Yobit account.

BTW guys we have a slack.com channel right now. Please free to PM me to send you invites to join in.
PMed,  Grin
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:59:48 AM

WMCoin Roadmap

Development of WM:

1.Mobile wallet developmen (Decentralized APP support coming soon )
2.Multi functional Wallet features: real-time trading quotes, online communication, product display, etc.;
3.Entertainment game related APP development, APP will accept WMCoins and other well-known coins such as bitcoin.
4.Website Updates, continue to optimize and enrich the official website https://www.wemcoin.com

Business Development Plan

1.Game platform

There are already a big game platform existing , we will constantly seeking the point for more progress, to coorperate with a even bigger and much more famous platform , the main direction "many more well-known game platform", and strive to build a digital currence in field of game industry; of course, our market development team will timely adjust the development direction of the WMCoin according to the facts , But in any case, the ultimate goal of WMCoin will not change, that is WMCoin will be applied to anywhere it can be used.

2.Online Retail Shopping

With constant development and upgrading,WM online shop will support the huge number of online products 、 sales and settlement. Also WMCoin will also looking for cooperations with the others electronic business platform such as TaoBao or JD, WMCoins will be sent to the customer, and the WMCoins will be able to exchange for goods or cash, also it will increase the liquidity of WMCoin and develop the market space efficiently, could also effectively reduce the sale orders of WMCoin, add more buy orders from businesses.

3.Business Alliances

On the basis of existing micro business alliance, continue to vigorously promote the project, form a benign interaction with the other section of wemcoin.com, ultimately achieve win-win situation of the micro business; micro business is a new business model,with obvious advantages compared to traditional business , but there are also disadvantage side- scattered, unprofessional, weakness . And micro business alliance is gathering all the micro business, forming a collective strength can not be ignored . Businesses in the alliance will be able to access more effective marketing channels and marketing skills than others businessmen outside , also they can easily grab a huge resource of WMCoin users. WMCoin will rely on this large micro business alliance business groups, launching various forms of marketing activities,make a huge success.
International Feature

At the beginning of WMCoin was founded ,The founder of WMCoin , Dai Junjun(CEO of WM) had formulated a set of development strategy, including the development and the promotion of WMCoin must be pushed on international. Because we believe that ,as a inevitable product of the Internet , digital currency will also be spread widly throug the Internet , the encrypted digital currency to center of technology and ideas greatly expanded this goal can be achieved. In many aspect of the project such as -development, publishing, crowd sale, promotion, community construction are all internationalized, on bitcointalk.WMCoin has attracted more and more fans.Have to say that we are lucky enugh to attract so much developers and investors and more digital currence fans ,we will create a piece of blue sky the field of digital currency together.

Guarantee System of WMCoin Value

1, WMCoins based on the supports of a large number of micro business groups, and with well-known commercial platform coorperation;
2, Enthusiastic support from many well-known investment institutions and the media, with a professional development and marketing team from all over the world;
3, The coins in Circulation is relatively small, there is more room for value appreciation;
    Believe with the superimposed effects of various favourable factors ,It could sustain a stable progress  for WMCoin today and beyond.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:25:09 AM

PM me your email to give you an invite Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:38:07 AM

I like the flavor of this coin and where it's heading. If we know the Chinese well, they love to do things in a big way so this coin can really go places. I will join in the twitter fest too.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:51:26 AM

I like the flavor of this coin and where it's heading. If we know the Chinese well, they love to do things in a big way so this coin can really go places. I will join in the twitter fest too.  Smiley

Hi, there good to see once again! Smiley If you want to join the giveaway pls go to this link http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=8062.msg113447#msg113447
There are bounties as well for articles and blogs.
russokito

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:04:33 PM

please someone help'm by mining solo and no gain
http://198.211.107.12:3001/address/wWAT8BevBnjSWyYXU9REafPD2zRQUkmgDK

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:19:31 PM

please someone help'm by mining solo and no gain
http://198.211.107.12:3001/address/wWAT8BevBnjSWyYXU9REafPD2zRQUkmgDK

The POW mining for WMC has already ended, the coin now is under POS, proof of stakes, you will mine coins by leaving the coin open, the more coins in your wallet the better the chance of mining coins.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:04:09 PM

If you can't pay for signature campaign, please close your campaign for this shitcoin. Embarrassed
hi,sorry ,but i can't find any message from you in my message box.when you changed your sig?have you Pm me?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1436418.msg14743169#msg14743169
thank you, no need payment ,i quit from this signature campaign
thanx
But but I have paid you,and paid you with a extra reward  for the  delay.
Have a good day,bro.
yes i confirmed i received my payment with bonus. this is my first signature campaign since i join bitcointalk.so i am little hurry to get my payment. i wan to continue with this campaign. thank you

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: