Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【WMCoin/BtcsideCoin】Best Coin For Online games (Important updates)  (Read 54446 times)
btcren

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:27:56 AM

WMC Is a scam
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:31:18 AM

WMCoin Roadmap

Development of WM:

1.Mobile wallet developmen (Decentralized APP support coming soon )
2.Multi functional Wallet features: real-time trading quotes, online communication, product display, etc.;
3.Entertainment game related APP development, APP will accept WMCoins and other well-known coins such as bitcoin.
4.Website Updates, continue to optimize and enrich the official website https://www.wemcoin.com

Business Development Plan

1.Game platform

There are already a big game platform existing , we will constantly seeking the point for more progress, to coorperate with a even bigger and much more famous platform , the main direction "many more well-known game platform", and strive to build a digital currence in field of game industry; of course, our market development team will timely adjust the development direction of the WMCoin according to the facts , But in any case, the ultimate goal of WMCoin will not change, that is WMCoin will be applied to anywhere it can be used.

2.Online Retail Shopping

With constant development and upgrading,WM online shop will support the huge number of online products 、 sales and settlement. Also WMCoin will also looking for cooperations with the others electronic business platform such as TaoBao or JD, WMCoins will be sent to the customer, and the WMCoins will be able to exchange for goods or cash, also it will increase the liquidity of WMCoin and develop the market space efficiently, could also effectively reduce the sale orders of WMCoin, add more buy orders from businesses.

3.Business Alliances

On the basis of existing micro business alliance, continue to vigorously promote the project, form a benign interaction with the other section of wemcoin.com, ultimately achieve win-win situation of the micro business; micro business is a new business model,with obvious advantages compared to traditional business , but there are also disadvantage side- scattered, unprofessional, weakness . And micro business alliance is gathering all the micro business, forming a collective strength can not be ignored . Businesses in the alliance will be able to access more effective marketing channels and marketing skills than others businessmen outside , also they can easily grab a huge resource of WMCoin users. WMCoin will rely on this large micro business alliance business groups, launching various forms of marketing activities,make a huge success.
International Feature

At the beginning of WMCoin was founded ,The founder of WMCoin , Dai Junjun(CEO of WM) had formulated a set of development strategy, including the development and the promotion of WMCoin must be pushed on international. Because we believe that ,as a inevitable product of the Internet , digital currency will also be spread widly throug the Internet , the encrypted digital currency to center of technology and ideas greatly expanded this goal can be achieved. In many aspect of the project such as -development, publishing, crowd sale, promotion, community construction are all internationalized, on bitcointalk.WMCoin has attracted more and more fans.Have to say that we are lucky enugh to attract so much developers and investors and more digital currence fans ,we will create a piece of blue sky the field of digital currency together.

Guarantee System of WMCoin Value

1, WMCoins based on the supports of a large number of micro business groups, and with well-known commercial platform coorperation;
2, Enthusiastic support from many well-known investment institutions and the media, with a professional development and marketing team from all over the world;
3, The coins in Circulation is relatively small, there is more room for value appreciation;
    Believe with the superimposed effects of various favourable factors ,It could sustain a stable progress  for WMCoin today and beyond.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:34:20 AM

hey all, kindly read the detailed plan and roadmap of this coin to learn more and how this promising coin will work in the real life. with the target market was clearly stated and after generating everything this coin will rise up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
roxymusic

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:43:18 AM

congratulation for all WMCOIN in YOBIT https://yobit.net/en/trade/WMC/BTC  Wink
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:21:17 AM

WMCoin is now trading on Yobit.net,

Giveaways at bitcoingarden.tk are temporarily been stopped.If you want more the giveaways. Join wmcoin.slack.com , PM me your email add and will send you an invite. Will be making WMC Rain there on slack so bring your umbrellas. Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:37:05 AM

let us spread this new opportunity to everyone introducing wmcoin from yobit,  you will see the difference coin just started but already have cool trade from its new home, don't be left behind start investing your time now wmcoin will bring you to the moon.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:43:05 AM

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:14:29 AM

Start of the Official WMCoin Twitter Campaign here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1478924.msg14907453#msg14907453

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:42:02 AM

i'll wait for my account to ranked up then i will join this campaign looks very promising coin OP have many golden opportunity hope goals can be achieve in the long run. thanks for sharing this and good luck.
22MCoin (OP)

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:44:20 AM

GO AND GET SOME WMCoin in the coin rain.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:48:44 AM

Great to see WMCoin on Yobit now, I think this coin have lots of potential!!!
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:51:11 AM

interest with wmc coin and want to earn wmcoin from faucet
but the link is not work again Sad
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:56:12 AM

Best way to get some WMC is to join the twitter campaign or go wmcoin.slack.com. ( you can send me your email so I will send you invite)
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:04:46 PM

Write aticles about WMCoin and publish it on the famous media,You will get 500 - 100,000 WMCoins due to the values.

Hi, I write a blog, am having a Half Price Sale for this week only:

I Can Blog For You. Half Price Sale This Week Only Until May 25, 2016
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463319.msg14905870#msg14905870

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:15:25 PM

Write aticles about WMCoin and publish it on the famous media,You will get 500 - 100,000 WMCoins due to the values.

Tell @bitwarrior about your blog.that will be a bounty.
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:17:13 PM

Faucet will get you quite a few coins,just join the twitter campaign or others giveaway.
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

Great to see WMCoin on Yobit now, I think this coin have lots of potential!!!
Yes,WMCoin will be the best coin in China at least.
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:19:09 PM

i'll wait for my account to ranked up then i will join this campaign looks very promising coin OP have many golden opportunity hope goals can be achieve in the long run. thanks for sharing this and good luck.
Great to see your support here,welcome to our slack and twitter campaign! Grin
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

WMcoin [WMC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/WMC/BTC
WMcoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/WMC

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/WMC/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/WMC[/img][/url]

Donate WMC coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about WMC update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/WMC
wow the coins is now in yobit it will be recognized and and mooning is coming on its way, thank you yobit for supporting this coin.
The next exchange will be C-Cex or Bittrex.Guess who it will be?
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:21:54 PM

Sure go ahead write some article about WMCoin for the mentioned date, you can publish it on Monday (may 23rd) and I will pay you with WMC valued as you have mentioned on your provided link and maybe much more. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: