Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【WMCoin/BtcsideCoin】Best Coin For Online games (Important updates)  (Read 54448 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:27:03 PM

Hello WMC Community Smiley

I would like to request you guys to send a request to shapeshift.io that they include WMCoin on their list of coins. The more requests the better the chances.
Please let us do this! Smiley
https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you all!
Am on my way, I will go right now
I am done, hope people do the same.
Different strategies, same cause
roxymusic

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:24:47 PM

That was so close guys, and we lost by 11 votes! Anyway we can do better next time. Let us focus the trades on yobit.net.
so close so we better to spread more, while we are in yobit we need to trade more make some big traders notice wmcoin and put there good investment with us, there's always time for us and we don't need to dwell with it. keep moving up guys we can expect more from dev team just hold on and be patient.

we are in CCEX next week don t worry  Wink
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:31:14 AM

I would like to request you guys to send a request to shapeshift.io that they include WMCoin on their list of coins. The more requests the better the chances.

Thank you all!
Am on my way, I will go right now
I am done, hope people do the same.
Different strategies, same cause
I got feed back that it is put on their discovery list,
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:00:02 AM

Thank you all!
done sending too,keep it coming guys the more trading the more values to this coin all of us will benefits from this so keep helping the community good luck.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:45:23 AM

Thank you all!

Thanks to those who have sent request to shapeshift.io and the rest who will still send their request. Let us do this guys! Smiley
Yes hopefully by next week WMC will start trading on c-cex.com, I have also applied a coin request on cryptopia.co.nz , and we will  need the same support from the WMC Community to achieve that goal.
sesiah

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

Okay, am on it too
sesiah

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:40:28 PM

as Uganda is preparing for Uganda martyrs day on 3rd June, i invite you to celebrate with me, you can donate wmcoin to the cause, wSzMiwzV6YyGWqm5iYSZKXduXRki4P8bAa.
the aim to to make 5 million Ugandan shillings so as my name is put on the Uganda martyrs meseumm pillar. thanks and your welcome to helping me fulfill my dream.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:25:47 PM

Thank you all!

Thanks to those who have sent request to shapeshift.io and the rest who will still send their request. Let us do this guys! Smiley
Yes hopefully by next week WMC will start trading on c-cex.com, I have also applied a coin request on cryptopia.co.nz , and we will  need the same support from the WMC Community to achieve that goal.
Request sent successfully. i am supporting WMC from the begenning. But again signature campaign payment was not received from last week.
thank you

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:27:43 PM

Thank you all!

Request sent successfully. i am supporting WMC from the begenning. But again signature campaign payment was not received from last week.
thank you

Thanks for your support. Please provide a link of your post on the said campaign where in you never been paid and I will look into it.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:36:44 PM

Thank you all!

thank you

Thanks for your support. Please provide a link of your post on the said campaign where in you never been paid and I will look into it.
no no,i am not saying i was not paid.i got paid on 17th with some bonus for delay. and not received last week payment for signature campaign

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
22MCoin (OP)

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:42:14 AM

Thank you all!

thank you

no no,i am not saying i was not paid.i got paid on 17th with some bonus for delay. and not received last week payment for signature campaign
Sorry for delay,will you please offer your address again,I can't find it in the list.
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:42:53 AM

Thank you all!

Yes hopefully by next week WMC will start trading on c-cex.com, I have also applied a coin request on cryptopia.co.nz , and we will  need the same support from the WMC Community to achieve that goal.
thank you

Same here, I havent recieved the reward for the signature campaign Smiley Here is my link.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1432330.msg14907656#msg14907656   
 Thanks.
Sent already,2 weeks together. Grin
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:16:56 AM

Our latest WMC facebook Campaign just started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491592.msg15015874#msg15015874
Come and join now.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:45:53 AM

Our latest WMC facebook Campaign just started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491592.msg15015874#msg15015874
Come and join now.
thanks for announcing it from here will be following your thread sir and hope to get some free wmcoin again.
Hermanny

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:59:54 AM

I did not receive anything.

Last one I have received was on 16th of May.

Could you please check? Thank you!
sesiah

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:46:55 AM

Received, but am now a member, already, hope u will update. Thanks
Hermanny

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:49:57 PM

So, the payments are sent, but for some reason no coins for me Sad

As I said, could you please check?
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:22:52 AM

Hi,guy,have you ever removed your signature of WMC?
if not,I will send it to you.
Hermanny

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:25:06 PM

No, I have not removed it after I added it. There it still is and will be as for now Smiley

I have no reason to remove it!
22MCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:48:41 AM

No, I have not removed it after I added it. There it still is and will be as for now Smiley

I have no reason to remove it!
That's good ,I will send the rewards to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: