Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin through ewallet  (Read 502 times)
bmeyersbtc (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:13:12 PM

I would like to know if there's a kind of ewallet that can be funded with credit cards for the purpose of purchasing bitcoins. I need a faster means of funding and purchasing bitcoins and I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:29:02 PM

I would like to know if there's a kind of ewallet that can be funded with credit cards for the purpose of purchasing bitcoins. I need a faster means of funding and purchasing bitcoins and I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.
There is circle that will allow you to purchase bitcoin with a credit/debit card.

I would warn you however that doing this with a credit card will most likely create a cash advance on your credit card which is more expensive then buying something from amazon with your credit card (for example)
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:04:39 PM

You can use coinbase to buy bitcoins with credit card, but you will need verify your id before buying with the credit card.
bmeyersbtc (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:07:54 PM

You can use coinbase to buy bitcoins with credit card, but you will need verify your id before buying with the credit card.
There is circle that will allow you to purchase bitcoin with a credit/debit card.

I would warn you however that doing this with a credit card will most likely create a cash advance on your credit card which is more expensive then buying something from amazon with your credit card (for example)

Thanks guys, I haven't had much luck with Coinbase and Circle in the past. I would appreciate more options
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:22:36 AM

Thanks guys, I haven't had much luck with Coinbase and Circle in the past. I would appreciate more options

Even if verified with those exchanges you will have problems buying if you are from another country than USA. I have encountered the same problems, they don't accept other banks credit/debit cards as I have tried to buy from them without success. But I have bought only 1 time with credit card via coinmamma.com , maybe give them a try and see for yourself. They don't care where you are from so higher chances to buy bitcoin with credit card with them.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:08:49 AM

I think buying something from amazon to others who are willing to pay in bitcoin can be nice option. You can check http://purse.io for more detail. Go all the faq section of purse to figure out how that system works.

bmeyersbtc (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:58:57 AM

I think buying something from amazon to others who are willing to pay in bitcoin can be nice option. You can check http://purse.io for more detail. Go all the faq section of purse to figure out how that system works.

I would look into that but right now I am just hoping to find a service that would allow me buy btc with credit cards or at least a wallet that I can fund with credit card and then use that wallet to buy bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: