Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColoredChain - Colorful Blockchain Applications Framework | PPoS | DApps  (Read 13882 times)
ColoredChain (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:56:57 PM

Only have a so simple website , it still maybe copied from wave .
WAVES website is a simple HTML/CSS/JS, CC website is PHP.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:10:58 PM

Will you use any kind of Escrow for ICO?

ColoredChain (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:23:36 PM

Without any trusted escrow it would be really hard to get succeed, put escrow like Lisk and Waves it will make this project more attractive for big investors otherwise it smell fishy and looking like a scam project.
Yes.

Share some points from our side,
ICO is a way to distribute tokens rather than just for funding raise,especially for a PoS project.
ICO with escrow can assure more fund raise like LISK or WAVES did,and certainly will be over speculative,speculation is inevitable,but over speculation is really not helpful to the development of CC,even harmful.

Many PoS projects try to distribute tokens with different ways ,like NXT,IOTA,Ripple,Stellar,and so on,and all of them are successful.

We set a  max funding raise amounts to filter out over speculations,and without escrow to include real supporters and DApps enthusiasts as more as possible,build a real great community.

We hope all of you can read the whitepaper carefully before investing,it's important.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:41:07 PM

Without any trusted escrow it would be really hard to get succeed, put escrow like Lisk and Waves it will make this project more attractive for big investors otherwise it smell fishy and looking like a scam project.
Yes.

Share some points from our side,
ICO is a way to distribute tokens rather than just for funding raise,especially for a PoS project.
ICO with escrow can assure more fund raise like LISK or WAVES did,and certainly will be over speculative,speculation is inevitable,but over speculation is really not helpful to the development of CC,even harmful.

Many PoS projects try to distribute tokens with different ways ,like NXT,IOTA,Ripple,Stellar,and so on,and all of them are successful.

We set a  max funding raise amounts to filter out over speculations,and without escrow to include real supporters and DApps enthusiasts as more as possible,build a real great community.

We hope all of you can read the whitepaper carefully before investing,it's important.

You can set maximum funding via Escrow as well. Just saying "Hey send us the coins to this BTC address and you will receive coins" sounds fishy and scammy (I'm not saying you are, but there should be some kind of security for potential investors) not to mention you are missing out on a lot of investments I doubt anyone serious would invest more than a few dollars worth of BTC. You should consider using an escrow even here via Bitcointalk if you don't want to use any kind of corporate escrow.

I like the project and would invest, but without Escrow it's a no go for me.

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:41:26 PM

Dev please introduce your team.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:44:23 PM

Signature added.
ColoredChain (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:39:48 PM

Signature added.
Added.
Status of bounty
ColoredChain (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:45:51 PM

We(now three,maybe four soon) are all veteran members around crypto and bitcointalk community,and actively involved/founded some projects.

- are you anon?

I have to be at this stage.
I did not want a 7 years jail. Wink

If what you are doing is illegal in your contry, maybe you could somehow find atrusted member of the bitcointalk-community and convince him_her to be the "face" of the whole thing? I know, it is much to ask, but maybe you already know someone?
As ttookk suggested,we most likely will consider this way soon.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:17:06 AM

Not trying to create FUD here, what does ColoredChain have to do with this site?

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aficor.net&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t

Can you at least show the profiles of the dev members on bitcointalk? But then again, it's your call.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
ColoredChain (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:48:59 AM

Not trying to create FUD here, what does ColoredChain have to do with this site?

CC have nothing business with it.

Can you at least show the profiles of the dev members on bitcointalk?
If what you are doing is illegal in your contry, maybe you could somehow find atrusted member of the bitcointalk-community and convince him_her to be the "face" of the whole thing? I know, it is much to ask, but maybe you already know someone?

alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:56:31 AM

Can you at least show the profiles of the dev members on bitcointalk? But then again, it's your call.
i'm waiting for this .
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:53:34 AM

No escrow service , No "trust" information.
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:47:55 AM

Most of this stuff is garbled and doesn't make sense.
ColoredChain (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:03:39 AM

Most of this stuff is garbled.
Please provide the source.
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:48:52 AM

i hope this is not scam, Dev when you are going to introduce your team.

redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

All explaination from Dev is so weakness, he isn't  dare to open his identity  or show his team detail information , but is dare to accpet 5000BTC. Was any ICO over than 5000BTC anonymous? Bitshares? Maidsafecoin?Ethereum?Lisk? Wave?  They are all information transparency, and some use Escrow.
the only reason which can explain the colouredchain 's differrence, it is a scam just like edoncoin.
ColoredChain (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:13:55 PM

All explaination from Dev is so weakness, he isn't  dare to open his identity  or show his team detail information , but is dare to accpet 5000BTC.
Don't worry,there will be a trusted member standing as 'face' of CC soon.

5000BTC is just a maximum limitation,not goal.

the only reason which can explain the colouredchain 's differrence, it is a scam just like edoncoin.
deoncoin is a scam with Bittrex as escrow,isn't it?
So,scam is scam,nothing with escrow or identity,but with project itself.
And in fact if investors look into the whitepaper/details of edoncoin carefully,they can fully avoid such  a 'disaster'.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Worth to invest or not?
efire54

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:04:46 AM

Pls add me to signature company
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:34:39 AM

We(now three,maybe four soon) are all veteran members around crypto and bitcointalk community,and actively involved/founded some projects.

- are you anon?

I have to be at this stage.
I did not want a 7 years jail. Wink

show your real faces,not bitcointalk-accounts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: