Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColoredChain - Colorful Blockchain Applications Framework | PPoS | DApps  (Read 13882 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 08:16:31 AM

As someone said previously, all the info is garbled and gibberish....
You have classified CC as a copy cat or scam.

WHY NO ESCROW?

WHY NO ESCROW?

WHY NO ESCROW?

WHY NO ESCROW?

WHY NO ESCROW?
ESCROW can not ensure anything,but just take risks for you.
Just do research yourself and decide,like ICOcountdown did.

I don't think you know what escrow is.  Cheesy

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:29:54 AM

I have done my research and this has all the hallmarks of a scam

1. Shifty Person who wants to remain anonymous
2. Has a website that is full of grammatical mistakes
3. Cannot give a clear answer to very simple questions
4. Is asking for 5000 BTCs but does not want to use escrow
5. Chatting shit when confronted with simple facts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:51:19 AM

i think they want to make quick money.

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:52:43 AM

i think they want to make quick money.

well, then they better come up with a better plan cause right now this is a complete and utter FAIL!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

and can I just add:

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:57:03 AM

Just do research yourself and decide,like ICOcountdown did.

ehh what??

......and out!

90% scam

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Parano

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:23:24 AM

what can be done to stop scams popping out all the time?

CREATIVE_Life

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:45:54 AM

An interesting project.
Good luck!
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:49:03 AM

Definition of Virtual Proof of Power from the White paper:

" every token in coloredcahin(masterchain) will have power to secure the p2p network like mining in bitcoin, but no need special equipments for this virtual mining. The power is proportional to (the) amount of tokens."

That's not new at all, that's basic Proof of Stake, just saying.

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:51:57 PM

I dont know to invest or not.
_Victory_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:31:56 PM

without escrow, I will pass on this one.
redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:49:53 PM

Dev I am still not convinced you are not affiliated with this site: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aficor.net&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t

Why on earth would someone clone your site for no reason? What makes it so difficult to introduce your team? Why so hush-hush about it? If you want the money, you'd better come clean.
Hmm,really did not know.CC is not related with any other site.
I also searched when you first post it,find another site same with CC,but forget the link,will post here when found it.

Hi, your English is so poor, who can believe a so low level language'  developer?  your word was below:
"I also searched when you first (firstly) post(posted) it,find (found)another site same with CC,but forget the link,will post here when found(find) it."

redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:07:59 PM

All explaination from Dev is so weakness, he isn't  dare to open his identity  or show his team detail information , but is dare to accpet 5000BTC.
Don't worry,there will be a trusted member standing as 'face' of CC soon.

5000BTC is just a maximum limitation,not goal.

the only reason which can explain the colouredchain 's differrence, it is a scam just like edoncoin.
deoncoin is a scam with Bittrex as escrow,isn't it?
So,scam is scam,nothing with escrow or identity,but with project itself.
And in fact if investors look into the whitepaper/details of edoncoin carefully,they can fully avoid such  a 'disaster'.

Why isn't  to open your trusted member NOW? Because you now have no other one except yourself till now . I can guess your trick, the mostly possible you want to utilize your free useless share to absorb those old BTT account to support you .

and so lucky there is a bittrex escrow for edoncoin, we have no loss finnally, Scamer cried and all invester laughed. But after your scam is exposed after your ICO, all poor fool invester only can cry but you will laugh.

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:14:59 PM

It will be post how much you get BTC dev.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

It will be post how much you get BTC dev.

You will get paid into that coin as per your stake from signature bounty, read op carefully dev is not offering any bitcoin for posting there. Wink
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

All explaination from Dev is so weakness, he isn't  dare to open his identity  or show his team detail information , but is dare to accpet 5000BTC.
Don't worry,there will be a trusted member standing as 'face' of CC soon.

5000BTC is just a maximum limitation,not goal.

the only reason which can explain the colouredchain 's differrence, it is a scam just like edoncoin.
deoncoin is a scam with Bittrex as escrow,isn't it?
So,scam is scam,nothing with escrow or identity,but with project itself.
And in fact if investors look into the whitepaper/details of edoncoin carefully,they can fully avoid such  a 'disaster'.

Why isn't  to open your trusted member NOW? Because you now have no other one except yourself till now . I can guess your trick, the mostly possible you want to utilize your free useless share to absorb those old BTT account to support you .

and so lucky there is a bittrex escrow for edoncoin, we have no loss finnally, Scamer cried and all invester laughed. But after your scam is exposed after your ICO, all poor fool invester only can cry but you will laugh.

Dev you are missing. ANS PLZ

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:55:06 AM

"Dev" has gone missing cause he knows that his pathetic attempt at SCAMMING has exposed and any IDIOT who still decides to send him BTC deserves to get ripped off...............................

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
xboxsold

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:05:48 AM

Less than 3 Bitcoin raised is still too much for scammers to have.. So sad to see anyone loose BTC.. Learn from your mistakes .. dont let GREED lead you..

https://blockchain.info/address/14SXQgMsRU5RV9kXB3wRJVv5LdxzZpEobT
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:06:37 AM

Another one bites the dust  Cheesy

prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:58:02 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 09:08:06 AM by prix

You aren't right. You can use next form of escrow: all funds will be transferred to you from escrow persons only if the following conditions are met
(mainnet, trimming, archiving, sidechans - works, wallets and tookit for developing and deploing available and so on).
It's not guarantee that you will continue to work on the project, but it's a guarantee that this is not a simple scam without working project.
And you can use a escrow with multisig account as waves do, it's reduces the risk from escrow.

Hi, your English is so poor, who can believe a so low level language'  developer?  your word was below:
"I also searched when you first (firstly) post(posted) it,find (found)another site same with CC,but forget the link,will post here when found(find) it."
I am developer, but as you can see my English is poor too. It's very difficult to me to write or say something, but I have a good reading skill especially in technical documentations.

ColoredChain
1. Will you publish sources of core, wallet, tools on github before ICO ending? I also want to know what are you using for developing, I mean what language or languages you are using for core, wallets, tools, etc.
2. What do you plan to do with the BTC from ICO?
3. I want to see a detailed map (how much has already been done, what's planned: as example - developing tools - 95%, ready to use; trimming - 100%, mixing - 0%, etc).
4. What is the minimum required amount of investments to continue the work (as example 100 btc is minimum, including 2 years developening and some simple marketing)?
5. Why do you want to store hash of a sidechain (after trimming) in the main blockchain? Where I can read about what problems it solves?
6. Can you tell us more about archiving nodes, how they work and how we can get data from it.
7. CVM developing is completed? Can you show example of code for CVM or maybe full example (how about colored token platfom dapps) before ICO ending?

Sorry for my poor English  Grin
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:02:19 AM

You aren't right. You can use next form of escrow: all funds will be transferred to you from escrow persons only if the following conditions are met
(mainnet, trimming, archiving, sidechans - works, wallets and tookit for developing and deploing available and so on).
It's not guarantee that you will continue to work on the project, but it's a guarantee that this is not a simple scam without working project.

Hi, your English is so poor, who can believe a so low level language'  developer?  your word was below:
I am developer, but as you can see my English is poor too. It's very difficult to me to write or say something, but I have a good reading skill especially in technical documentations.

ColoredChain
1. Will you publish sources of core, wallet, tools on github before ICO ending? I also want to know what are you using for developing, I mean what language or languages you are using for core, wallets, tools, etc.
2. What do you plan to do with the BTC from ICO?
3. I want to see a detailed map (how much has already been done, what's planned: as example - developing tools - 95%, ready to use; trimming - 100%, mixing - 0%, etc).
4. What is the minimum required amount of investments to continue the work (as example 100 btc is minimum, including 2 years developening and some simple marketing)?
5. Why do you want to store hash of a sidechain (after trimming) in the main blockchain? Where I can read about what problems it solves?
6. Can you tell us more about archiving nodes, how they work and how we can get data from it.
7. CVM developing is completed? Can you show example of code for CVM or maybe full example (how about colore toket platfom dapps) before ICO ending?

Sorry for my poor English  Grin

He's already ran buddy  Cry

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/coloredchain-warning-9a373fa8f7b2#.8ukbipoav

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: