Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 280 BTC , prefer one buyer  (Read 1536 times)
SellOff (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:57:51 AM

Im based in Australia so would prefer buyer from same region so as to make the trade smoother, we can make use of escrow, but i need the coins offloaded asap, shoot me a PM if you are interested, coins are ready and in the wallet as I type. Price will be discussed with serious buyers as well as how they can pay me

Regards
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:50:51 AM

Do you mean $280 BTC or 280 BTC?

SellOff (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:52:51 AM

Do you mean $280 BTC or 280 BTC?

I mean 280 BTC, north of $150k
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:15:39 AM

If you can accept US dollars via cash in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 9% with you bearing the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

If you prefer to receive Australian dollars in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 10.5%. You would need to bear the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. Again I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week and a half (up to possibly two weeks) from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

If you prefer a cash deposit into your bank account or if you prefer to receive Australian dollars in the mail (mailed from within Australia) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 11.5%. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about two weeks or so from the receipt of the BTC to get the cash and make my way to Australia to ship you the cash. You would need to bear the risk of receiving cash in the mail. In this case I would not be meeting you in person.

In all cases except the last one, I would be willing to send the cash (and receive corresponding amounts of BTC) in increments of your choosing, and am willing to bear all costs associated with getting the cash to you provided that I do not need to send more then 6 packages.

I realize that this rate may be low, however it would result in you selling your BTC in one shot and would allow you to quickly sell your BTC.

Let me know if you are interested.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:46:05 PM

In any case, fiatbuyer, use an escrow and one that offers multisig escrow. Maybe chose even 2 or 3 escrows and create a 3of4 or 4of5 multisig address with them to make the risk even lower. It would be justified for that amount. I could help with it if you want to deal with quickseller or another member.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
warningsigns

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:15:06 PM

If you can accept US dollars via cash in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 9% with you bearing the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

If you prefer to receive Australian dollars in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 10.5%. You would need to bear the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. Again I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week and a half (up to possibly two weeks) from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

If you prefer a cash deposit into your bank account or if you prefer to receive Australian dollars in the mail (mailed from within Australia) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 11.5%. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about two weeks or so from the receipt of the BTC to get the cash and make my way to Australia to ship you the cash. You would need to bear the risk of receiving cash in the mail. In this case I would not be meeting you in person.

In all cases except the last one, I would be willing to send the cash (and receive corresponding amounts of BTC) in increments of your choosing, and am willing to bear all costs associated with getting the cash to you provided that I do not need to send more then 6 packages.

I realize that this rate may be low, however it would result in you selling your BTC in one shot and would allow you to quickly sell your BTC.

Let me know if you are interested.

The guy has the audacity. The sheer and shameless audacity to ask for >$150k worth of coins upfront.

How thicker can your skin be? You have the nerve, sir. The American nerve at its worst.

exwmzcom

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:41:14 AM

Im based in Australia so would prefer buyer from same region so as to make the trade smoother, we can make use of escrow, but i need the coins offloaded asap, shoot me a PM if you are interested, coins are ready and in the wallet as I type. Price will be discussed with serious buyers as well as how they can pay me

Regards
Dear,

I can Pay you one time for 280 BTC with best rate
please contact me by Skype: supermopa389
i could pay you : PM, WMZ, Papal, payeer...
see more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1432460.0

My verified payment infomation:
Western Union Payee: Nguyen xxx xxx Thanh (Contact for full name: HCMC, Vietnam)
Perfect Money: U6388977 (MUA-PM.COM) Account type:   Verified, 039 Trust Score point(s)
Webmoney: Z394980396408 (Thanh: 452902224516) Merchant passport, Verified, https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/certview.asp?wmid=452902224516
Address for deposit BTC: 19Gj2UgKSQRu6snsYx7XafsLV3rqdPCPuv

Best Regards
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:53:17 AM

By the way, you mentioned exchange in person... if you really would offer that amount of bitcoins and to exchange it in person then you surely will attract some thugs too. So in any case you would want to have a plan in hand that they can't identify your identity, your car and that you never will be alone somewhere on the way to the meeting place, there and on the way back.

beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:30:17 AM

thats a huge sum of money

and think you shouldn't  trade all your money with one buyer

trade slowly and sell your coins on different reputable places 

think twice before you deal with anyone here even with hero/legendary members

because accounts can be bought

good luck

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:58:03 AM

and think you shouldn't  trade all your money with one buyer

good luck

That's why it would be safe to not trust one trader only and not even one escrow but do multisig 2 of 3, so 2 parties would have to be compromised to scam or implementing more than one trusted escrow to lower the chances. For a 4 of 5 multisig escrow there would have to be 4 involved parties being scammers. Which would be highly unlikely. And for that amount such a multisig with more than one escrow would be appropriate.

ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:03:11 AM

I can buy all but splitting in a few bank transfers (to avoid problems with my bank). I'll have a reasonable fee, but my rep is one of the highest here.
Sending you a pm too.
exwmzcom

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:44:10 AM

and think you shouldn't  trade all your money with one buyer

good luck

That's why it would be safe to not trust one trader only and not even one escrow but do multisig 2 of 3, so 2 parties would have to be compromised to scam or implementing more than one trusted escrow to lower the chances. For a 4 of 5 multisig escrow there would have to be 4 involved parties being scammers. Which would be highly unlikely. And for that amount such a multisig with more than one escrow would be appropriate.

i have talked to him!
as a result he call me send money first!

I'm Newbie and i want to do bussiness, but it's sound a little bit of risk!
hic
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:49:30 AM

good luck

i have talked to him!

hic

Trying to want this this way sounds very scammy. I doubt anyone will be that stupid and I really have to wonder if he seriously thought someone would do that.

Not trying to secure the deal most likely means there are noe 280 bitcoins at all. Roll Eyes

beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:13:29 PM

good luck

i have talked to him!

hic

Trying to want this this way sounds very scammy. I doubt anyone will be that stupid and I really have to wonder if he seriously thought someone would do that.

Not trying to secure the deal most likely means there are noe 280 bitcoins at all. Roll Eyes

thats what i am thinking now OP doenst have 280

what a show off Grin Grin Grin

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:21:36 AM

Man, I see some very rich people, if you involved in this kind of trade, do care about where 280 btc coming from? It is from mining, bought low years ago, or just exiting Bitcoin related business?
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

Can you send the 280BTC to an address and share it with us ?

If you prove ownership of those coins, the deal will be easier to settle.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

Regards
Dear,

I can Pay you one time for 280 BTC with best rate
please contact me by Skype: supermopa389
i could pay you : PM, WMZ, Papal, payeer...
see more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1432460.0

My verified payment infomation:
Western Union Payee: Nguyen xxx xxx Thanh (Contact for full name: HCMC, Vietnam)
Perfect Money: U6388977 (MUA-PM.COM) Account type:   Verified, 039 Trust Score point(s)
Webmoney: Z394980396408 (Thanh: 452902224516) Merchant passport, Verified, https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/certview.asp?wmid=452902224516
Address for deposit BTC: 19Gj2UgKSQRu6snsYx7XafsLV3rqdPCPuv

Best Regards

I'll jump on the band wagon and ask what part of Australia is the OP from?

OP: I would strongly recommend you move slowly through the sale process with whomever you choose to deal with for such a large amount.

There are Escrows here, do some due dilligance on them to. http://archive.is/nu2BY

Regards,

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:11:23 PM

The guy has the audacity. The sheer and shameless audacity to ask for >$150k worth of coins upfront.

How thicker can your skin be? You have the nerve, sir. The American nerve at its worst.

According to Preev.com BTC 280 = spot on $ 155,00 AUD or roughly $ 118,600 USD - in either case, given how quickly certain people are jumping in to make offers with out the usual asking to verify that the OP has the coins by asking for a signed message makes me think some PM's must have flown back and forth already?

*edit* didn't see this while I was typing...

Can you send the 280BTC to an address and share it with us ?

If you prove ownership of those coins, the deal will be easier to settle.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:15:43 PM

If you do come to Australia I'll tag along and be your moral support / witness...  Roll Eyes  Kiss

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:16:56 PM

SellOff? More like ShowOff

I doubt that there really is a 280btc in his account. I don't want to accuse him as a scammer but this time, let's assume that he really has 280 btc. If he has that big money in his account, he should know how this works. He should already be aware that people needs confirmation/proof that he really has 280 btc in his account. Nevertheless, OP hasn't come back for more than a day already.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: