Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.2btc for hints sending sound through a wall  (Read 2208 times)
pkdwbost (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:32:19 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 01:27:38 PM by pkdwbost

I need a device that can send a loud signal/sound through a concrete wall.
This sound should only be hearead at the other side (receiver side). On the sender side it should not be heared.

I will give a reward of 0.2 BTC for a reference where i can get such a device or how i can build it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:23:33 AM

Oh well, I already see it getting used in neighbourhood quarrels. Roll Eyes

Or what purpose is that for?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:47:54 AM

You can use radio transmitter and radio receiver, a tiny radio transmitter can be found at http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ultimate-FM-Transmitter/ . For receiver you can use a normal radio set. It has a good range and battery life.

If it's the answer you expected my Btc address is 1DZtqZGCX2oAeTtGJGZnTq7dT8VJhzhEuZ

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:52:48 AM

You can use radio transmitter and radio receiver, a tiny radio transmitter can be found at http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ultimate-FM-Transmitter/ . For receiver you can use a normal radio set. It has a good range and battery life.

If it's the answer you expected my Btc address is 1DZtqZGCX2oAeTtGJGZnTq7dT8VJhzhEuZ

He asked to send the sound or waves through the wall so I doubt he can install some speakers on the other side of the wall. Which would be needed to receive the radio waves and turn them into sound again.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:33:59 PM

Are you allowed to drill through the wall or allowed to out anything on the other side of the wall?

What I would say is getting a woofer, press it up against the wall, then seal the woofer to the wall with hot glue or something and then line it with rubber or something that absorbs vibration (sound)

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:37:56 PM

Are you allowed to drill through the wall or allowed to out anything on the other side of the wall?

What I would say is getting a woofer, press it up against the wall, then seal the woofer to the wall with hot glue or something and then line it with rubber or something that absorbs vibration (sound)

I think that would lead to vibrations in the wall and would be hearable everywhere in the house too.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

I think that would lead to vibrations in the wall and would be hearable everywhere in the house too.

How about installing rubber filament where the wall meets another wall? That way the wall can vibrate freely without affecting any other wall. But this still leaves the problem of you having one whole wall shaking.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:55:23 PM

How about installing rubber filament where the wall meets another wall? That way the wall can vibrate freely without affecting any other wall. But this still leaves the problem of you having one whole wall shaking.

Yeah, and if you are lucky you find a resonance tone of something in the buildings construction that backs the whole building. Cheesy

pkdwbost (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:25:37 AM

I also thought about a woofer but you will hear it in the whole house.

Does anyone know a forum or a site where i can get ideas?

It's about the flat next to me. The crack addicted neighbours turn their music and TV so loud my children can't sleep well. Talking with them didn't change anything. Police doesn't care.

Any other idea? Maybe i can disturb their electronic devices or the satellit signal or something else?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:06:08 AM

It's about the flat next to me. The crack addicted neighbours turn their music and TV so loud my children can't sleep well. Talking with them didn't change anything. Police doesn't care.

Any other idea? Maybe i can disturb their electronic devices or the satellit signal or something else?
If this is the case than you have to close all the holes you have at the outer wall of your house with foam, you can get foam creating device in electronics or supermarket. Specially put them in the gaps of windows, door etc which is situated between you and your neighbours. You should give more explanation about where is your neighbour situated, are they on top floor to you, next to yours flat, or down floor than you.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 08:27:15 AM

If this is the case than you have to close all the holes you have at the outer wall of your house with foam, you can get foam creating device in electronics or supermarket. Specially put them in the gaps of windows, door etc which is situated between you and your neighbours. You should give more explanation about where is your neighbour situated, are they on top floor to you, next to yours flat, or down floor than you.

I can confirm that this can help alot. First step windows and doors. Hopefully your doors are not made of glass partly. Tongue Next step would be to protect the wall itself. It's possible and better than having the stress to fight them constantly. I mean your children will need you some more time. Tongue

pkdwbost (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:37:03 AM

It's the flat next to mine, so one side of my flat is wall-to-wall to the neighbours flat.
Its a flat over 2 floors. At one side both 2 floors are wall-to-wall to the neighbours.
pkdwbost (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:35:20 PM

Will still spend 0.2BTC for hints.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:44:13 PM

http://www.amazing1.com/ultrasonics.html

https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Nausea-Electronic-Audible-Device/dp/B004MTL3O2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

Try these 1KPqMnHZCRsqrfg88iW5gdu5L5GNAzvbHq

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:25:24 AM

How loud do your neighbors play their music in order for their music to pass through a concrete wall? Wow, my condolences OP.

Where do you live; why don't the police care? In most jurisdictions, you can file a noise complaint with the police. Do you guys have a landlord? Generally, it is the landlord's responsibility to silence noisy tenants. Also, depending on your jurisdiction, you can sue your neighbors for their noise.

Good luck with your situation OP, hope it gets better.

Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:27:27 PM

here's something that might help=== http://mioculture.com/shop/wall-ceiling-tiles/acoustic-weave-paperforms-white

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:03:21 PM

whether handy talky included into your plans?
low budget bro
if you interested please send as an affiliate
addres 1F7BGZo2n7YAbekQCQQN6tK4ojVnV9Fk7y
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 01:16:58 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-0-CSR-Dongle-Adapter-Audio-Transmitter-XP-vista-win7-8-/301582691619 how about this sir. along with a receiver on the other end.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:16:03 PM

Rather than retaliating the matter,its better if you simply prevent the noise coming inside your house.There is literally no way you can send noise signals and not hear it yourself.You can use Honda noise generators which can produce upto 60 decibels,loud enough to affect human ears,but you need to wear the ear protection yourself before generating the sound.

Want a kickass alternative ? Install one of the following things in your house and say goodbye to the neighbor's noise forever.All the remedies are a cheap alternative.

1.Insulating your house from these guys : http://www.certainteed.com/building-insulation/complete-comfort-acoustics/

2.Sound Proofing : http://www.soundisolationcompany.com/

3.More stuff for blocking sound through walls : http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/repair/block-neighbor-noise1.htm

All of the above are cheaper and more effective than trying to retaliate into sending noises back to the neighbors.

My BTC : 1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp
ixus

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:48:38 PM

The main purpose for the device is quite unclear.  Smiley But if I have a budget, lets say, a couple of BTC, I will try to build something like these.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Glass-Speakers/
http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-Noise-Cancellation-Headset/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: