Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you think Waves will raise?  (Read 1761 times)
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:36:34 PM

lol

i think waves ico raised too much and the platform does too little
[/quote/]

after listening to the dev and taking time , I believe this project is a good one to be in and hold.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:42:41 PM

lol

i think waves ico raised too much and the platform does too little

I wouldn't be quick to judge as of yet.  But I am not too impressed with their team:  http://wavesplatform.com/#daTeam

But let's wish them the best of luck nevertheless and congrats to a successful ICO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:50:58 AM

I wouldn't be quick to judge as of yet.  But I am not too impressed with their team:  http://wavesplatform.com/#daTeam

But let's wish them the best of luck nevertheless and congrats to a successful ICO.

did you watch Tai Zen's interview with Sasha?  Tai made several videos about Waves worth watching.

Also, Waves' whitepaper was fairly lacking.

Impressive ICO, yes, and if it can improve blockchain world, great.  im not saying they cant succeed, just that the risk/reward looked poor at end of ICO.  i have a hard time rationalizing why Waves market cap should be more than Lisk (and i think Waves market cap should be less than Lisk), yet the ICO raised about half the value of Lisk's market cap.  then again crypto world aint always rational! so it'll be fun to see this play out.
MyownBoss

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

>2500 BTC

If Lisk bombs, significantly lower. Smiley

Lmfao

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:09:27 AM

did you watch Tai Zen's interview with Sasha?  Tai made several videos about Waves worth watching.

Impressive ICO, yes, and if it can improve blockchain world, great.  im not saying they cant succeed, just that the risk/reward looked poor at end of ICO.  i have a hard time rationalizing why Waves market cap should be more than Lisk (and i think Waves market cap should be less than Lisk), yet the ICO raised about half the value of Lisk's market cap.  then again crypto world aint always rational! so it'll be fun to see this play out.

If you want to speculate then WAVES is already trading at double what LISK was on YoBit's iou's.

There's also going to be buy walls and support on exchange launch at or above ico price.

The team have already confirmed, then deleted, the intention of major interested parties in the chat.

Aside from that LISK imo already has blockchain problems. I don't believe in the team AT ALL. They messed up the launch and ETH for me is so much better as an alternative.

WAVES would also appear to work better with ETH. Hence I love being invested in these two.

There are many other things as-well but I'm not going to write a whole blog post.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

should be listed in 2 days, withdrawals going on right now
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:09:13 AM

did you watch Tai Zen's interview with Sasha?  Tai made several videos about Waves worth watching.

Impressive ICO, yes, and if it can improve blockchain world, great.  im not saying they cant succeed, just that the risk/reward looked poor at end of ICO.  i have a hard time rationalizing why Waves market cap should be more than Lisk (and i think Waves market cap should be less than Lisk), yet the ICO raised about half the value of Lisk's market cap.  then again crypto world aint always rational! so it'll be fun to see this play out.

If you want to speculate then WAVES is already trading at double what LISK was on YoBit's iou's.

There's also going to be buy walls and support on exchange launch at or above ico price.

The team have already confirmed, then deleted, the intention of major interested parties in the chat.

Aside from that LISK imo already has blockchain problems. I don't believe in the team AT ALL. They messed up the launch and ETH for me is so much better as an alternative.

WAVES would also appear to work better with ETH. Hence I love being invested in these two.

There are many other things as-well but I'm not going to write a whole blog post.
Who are those deleted major interested parties?
bitcoindanisma

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:30:42 AM

withdrawals is working ? at ico platform ?

should be listed in 2 days, withdrawals going on right now
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: