Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The final verified tipsters in one package!  (Read 2523 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:56:59 PM

Just a heads up to everyone, a money back guarantee is pretty useless when it comes to buying picks.

"Oh, you'll give me back the .1 btc i gave you even though I lost 1 btc because you suck at betting, thanks" (for example) still ends up with you losing money if the guy sucks at selling picks. And the fact that they are selling them instead of betting them usually means that is the case.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:04:48 PM

This is the Komso today pick, all who knows anything about betting knows who he is.

All who joins the service can receive without delay, whoever does not want , you can always expect to live.

This is a reseller service, i don´t sell my picks.

Dont search the line now, because if you are out of my service, it´s imposible to catch them Wink

Admin at Betting Investment Group: https://telegram.me/FinalGroupFreeChannel
Coinviser

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:52:54 PM

I receive at least 5 request for a free pick for today, here it is:
Time: 19:00
Match: Dijon - Strasbourg
Tip: over 144.5 (2.00)

LOSS

TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:48:56 PM

So sad for the loss, and waiting for the Komso pick at 23:00 GMT. But i let you another Champions League pick for tomorrow

GL!!!

TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:21:05 AM

For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:30:51 PM

For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

Your first free was been a lost it will be a hard for you to establish yourself I hope this second one would win this time, I wasn't able to give you a feedback from your pm.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:52:04 AM

For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

Your first free was been a lost it will be a hard for you to establish yourself I hope this second one would win this time, I wasn't able to give you a feedback from your pm.
I understand you, but i cant select one of the daily picks and share here, cause i post bad picks but in the group we are winning money, those capture are of the same days that i share picks, those picks are won:

I said few days ago that all interested can join and test the group for 7 days free.

What more you want?

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:03:26 AM

For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

I understand you, but i cant select one of the daily picks and share here, cause i post bad picks but in the group we are winning money, those capture are of the same days that i share picks, those picks are won:

I said few days ago that all interested can join and test the group for 7 days free.

What more you want?
These pictures are so tiny that you really can't see anything in them. And what people are trying to tell is that before you sell your pro tips you have to provide history of your wins and loses.
5 bets in a row won't cut it as it proves very little and can be a lucky streak. You will need couple dozens at least.
EDIT: I see you managed to switch thumbnails with your pictures with actual pictures. Haha.  At least I can see them with this quote...
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:23:28 PM

Selected results are useless. How are we supposed to know there were no losses in between?

The only way to tell how good someone is at betting is if they provide a transparent/verifiable record of all their picks, with reasoning so we can try to figure out if you are lucky or good.

If you want to prove you are good at betting, you will post all of your picks, with reasoning, shortly after games start. Or even better, rovide them before games start to a trusted third-party record keeper/esrow type person to ensure that you make all the picks legitimately.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:09:37 PM

Selected results are useless. How are we supposed to know there were no losses in between?

The only way to tell how good someone is at betting is if they provide a transparent/verifiable record of all their picks, with reasoning so we can try to figure out if you are lucky or good.

If you want to prove you are good at betting, you will post all of your picks, with reasoning, shortly after games start. Or even better, rovide them before games start to a trusted third-party record keeper/esrow type person to ensure that you make all the picks legitimately.

Get the 7 days for free. Can anybody explain me the reason for not get the 7 days for free and continue to do "haters gonna hate" on this post?

"If you want to prove you are good at betting" You didn´t read the post. I am not a tipster, i am a reseller service. Read and then post, please, dont make to f*** waste my time.

TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

This is our tipster list:
Komso
Elbar gacan
Houdini
Fabiobasket
Cesky
Protennis
Ksasha
Top14betting

Stats:
Komso: http://www.betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=2208
Elbar gacan: http://www.betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=2984
Fabiobasket: http://www.betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=3481
Top14bettig: http://www.betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=3333
Ksasha: ksasha.blogabet.com
Betwarcraft (Houdini): http://www.betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=3471
Houdini (old stats): http://www.betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=3000
Protennis: http://www.protennis-bet.com
Cesky: http://betliga.cz/user-4597/cesky-sazkar

Any doubt now?

arseaboy

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:21:29 PM

okey the next thing would be an action of having that 7 days free premium if I win that much I'll be happy buying this you already PM me before so I'm hoping that after replying to your thread once more you can vouch me that 7 days free thanks in advance mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:11:37 PM

Get the 7 days for free. Can anybody explain me the reason for not get the 7 days for free and continue to do "haters gonna hate" on this post?

"If you want to prove you are good at betting" You didn´t read the post. I am not a tipster, i am a reseller service. Read and then post, please, dont make to f*** waste my time.

I am not stupid enough to waste money on picks. You are a shitty salesman if you won't do the simple things required to prove that you have a product worth selling.

You do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want to do. I know what people who are good at selling picks (or anything really) do to prove they are selling a valuable product. What does it say about you i you aren't willing to do those things?
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:28:15 PM

I am not stupid enough to waste money on picks. You are a shitty salesman if you won't do the simple things required to prove that you have a product worth selling.

You do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want to do. I know what people who are good at selling picks (or anything really) do to prove they are selling a valuable product. What does it say about you i you aren't willing to do those things?

I am offering you a 7 days trial for free. If you want pm me, if you don´t, dont waste my time and break my head. Have a nice day.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:04:00 PM

I am offering you a 7 days trial for free. If you want pm me, if you don´t, dont waste my time and break my head. Have a nice day.

I am not giving you any personal information. If you want me to sign up or your service, you will show that your service is valuable where you are asking me to sign up. If you are not willing/able to do that, I will not participate, but make sure everyone else knows that you are unwilling/able.

If you can ask me to sign up in public, I will tell you what I need to sign up.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:43:09 PM

I am not giving you any personal information. If you want me to sign up or your service, you will show that your service is valuable where you are asking me to sign up. If you are not willing/able to do that, I will not participate, but make sure everyone else knows that you are unwilling/able.

If you can ask me to sign up in public, I will tell you what I need to sign up.

I am not request any personal information (NOTHING). Only TELEGRAM HANDLE (not phone, not mail, a @user that can be changed in the app ). If you dont know how telegram works... there is not my problem.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:28:02 AM

That's fine, I am not "signing up" for your "free trial" until you prove you are knowledgeable. If you can't or won't prove that, that's on you.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:12:41 AM

That's fine, I am not "signing up" for your "free trial" until you prove you are knowledgeable. If you can't or won't prove that, that's on you.

I give you a 7 days free trial, i told you the tipster list, i give you his stats, but you continues to do "haters gonna hate".

I am so sorry for you mate, but i stop "feeding the troll".

Have a nice life.

arseaboy

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:26:48 AM

I give you a 7 days free trial, i told you the tipster list, i give you his stats, but you continues to do "haters gonna hate".

I am so sorry for you mate, but i stop "feeding the troll".

Have a nice life.
mate sorry for not complying with you with regarding to telegraph I don't know it I really wanted to try your free 7 days but I'm holding my hands dl the apps not sure if the app was safe sorry mate, you can still build a reputation and soon to get buyer but while doing that just keep posting free tips with a high odds in that way many members here will get interested and that's your business to start, good luck mate.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:48:07 AM

Seriously are you telling me that you don´t know if Telegram app is secure?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: