Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] New World Order Silver Coins  (Read 840 times)
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 11:54:33 PM

Hello, i would like to sell my New World Order Silver Coins. Here are some pictures of the coin (not the actual coin i will be shipping just the same design) Im sure i have atleast 5 in stock but if there is interest in buying more than 5 than i will dig around and find out exactly how many i have.

They are in very good condition although not flawless. I am asking 35 dollars a peace for them plus shipping which will start at 4 dollars (converted to btc at the time of sale using mtgox last). These coins are super cool and also a little bit creepy.

My bitmit handle is marketanarchist. I have a strong rating on bitmit of 19 successful transactions 100% positive feedback. I am willing to work through bitmit or just post proof that i do infact own the account or we can work through an arbitrator of your choice if he/she is trusted on the forums.

Thankyou for your interest!

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: