Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people not take dwolla? or is it just me?  (Read 958 times)
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 12:55:38 AM

Is no one willing to sell for dwolla? I know they had a frozen account, but thought someone would want it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:07:22 AM

Is no one willing to sell for dwolla? I know they had a frozen account, but thought someone would want it.

Why is this nonsense in Bitcoin Discussion?  Mods?

Yes it is 100% you.  Looking through your posting history you come off as technically incompetent, delusions, arrogant, and juvenile.  Not exactly the things people look for in a trading partner.  Take your post here for example.  This has nothing to do with Bitcoin Discussion.  The last 3 or 4 threads you started were insufficient?
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:28:39 AM

Payment options or status have everything to do with BTC. If you dont like something i have said you can take that up with me personally by PM me we can discus any problems that you may have with me or my post. You are correct in the fact that i am not the most technologically competent user on the web though my dad is an computer engineer and owns a software company, so i do have above average knowledge. I know in you world veiw only nerds and geeks are allowed to use bitcoin but if you dont mind the rest of use would like to do our parts to change the monetary system too. So if you have something worth while to add to my post then feel free to contribute if not keep it to yourself. Thanks   
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:33:03 AM

Payment options or status have everything to do with BTC. If you dont like something i have said you can take that up with me personally by PM me we can discus any problems that you may have with me or my post. You are correct in the fact that i am not the most technologically competent user on the web though my dad is an computer engineer and owns a software company, so i do have above average knowledge. I know in you world veiw only nerds and geeks are allowed to use bitcoin but if you dont mind the rest of use would like to do our parts to change the monetary system too. So if you have something worth while to add to my post then feel free to contribute if not keep it to yourself. Thanks   
He does not mean that you're not a geek or anything. Most in this forum is not that technically savvy. He means that you have a problem of communicating and behaving, in such a sense that it hampers your way of bringing your ideas forward. In case you haven't noticed, there's currently an amount of people currently ignoring you already... Try not to post weirdly off tangent talks.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:43:56 AM

Ya I see that people are ignoring me, that doesn't bother me much. If you arent making people unhappy then you are not speaking the truth. I make friends and enemies every where i go that is what happens when you are opinionated and principled. Lots of people do like my post. I say things that are against the main steam but i would rather be right than popular .
BitcoinMint.US

Activity: 284
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:56:55 AM

Yes it is 100% you.  Looking through your posting history you come off as technically incompetent, delusions, arrogant, and juvenile.  Not exactly the things people look for in a trading partner.  Take your post here for example.  This has nothing to do with Bitcoin Discussion.  The last 3 or 4 threads you started were insufficient?

I agree. He might as well be carrying a scammer tag already.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 02:03:03 AM

Shouldnt you two be ignoring me? take a hike, If you dont like me get off my post!
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 02:24:40 AM

Never mind my wife just transferred it back to the bank account. I will send it to okay pay. So I am taking my dollars to the exchange. I dont like it but hey whatever you guys dont want my money so I will give it to someone who does.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 02:32:24 AM

Never mind my wife just transferred it back to the bank account. I will send it to okay pay. So I am taking my dollars to the exchange. I dont like it but hey whatever you guys dont want my money so I will give it to someone who does.
protip: lrn2 not double post

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 02:50:30 AM

Sure NP.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 03:29:56 AM

If you dont like something i have said you can take that up with me personally by PM me we can discus any problems that you may have with me or my post.   

What? This silly thread is about you, that's what you asked in the tittle.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: