Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Thursdays on Twitter  (Read 232 times)
Slowturtleinc (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:46:10 PM

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-05/twitter-said-to-win-nfl-deal-for-thursday-night-streaming-rights

Twitter Inc. just did its first broadcast deal, and it’s a big one. The company will stream 10 Thursday night National Football League games during the 2016 season, a package that cost the service around $10 million, according to a person familiar with the matter.

I must not know all the features of twitter because I have no idea how they are going to stream live games through this site any one know how this will be done?
Would also think it will drag down the site with loading.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:04:58 PM

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-05/twitter-said-to-win-nfl-deal-for-thursday-night-streaming-rights

Twitter Inc. just did its first broadcast deal, and it’s a big one. The company will stream 10 Thursday night National Football League games during the 2016 season, a package that cost the service around $10 million, according to a person familiar with the matter.

I must not know all the features of twitter because I have no idea how they are going to stream live games through this site any one know how this will be done?
Would also think it will drag down the site with loading.

Obviously I can't know it for sure, but I think probably they will set up another website specifically for live streaming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: