Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Why aren’t we earning enough to live?" – The Divide lays bare global inequality  (Read 1753 times)
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:21:47 PM

according to scientist its a way for surviving, its mean that if we gather more and more resources then we are gong to live longer than the others
[/quote] I dont quite believe this to be honest. Human's are naturally friendly individuals. If another human drowns on a beach its likely that the surrounding humans will try and help them. The problem with humanity is that the economic system is the polar opposite of what human beings really are like. And is run by socipaths who dont give a fuck about the common man
[/quote]

Your observation is very precise, the illuminati controls most of the world's economy.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:38:07 PM

The one major reason why we aren't earning enough is, we use money controlled by others. Let nobody control the money - like Bitcoin - and we all will move out of poverty into wealth. Why? With all the modern equipment available these days, if a person's labor was 99% for himself, he would be able to get by as he is living now on less than half the work he is doing now.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:14:15 PM

A Drone Flies Through A Rotting, Abandoned $17.5 Million Vancouver Mansion

Over the past several months we have repeatedly noted a recurring peculiarity of the Vancouver housing bubble: there are numerous multi-million dollar mansions, which rot, abandoned, their owners having long ago disappeared.

Two months ago, we first postulated the hypothetical timeline that starts with the purchase of a Vancouver mansion

Chinese investors smuggled out millions in embezzled cash, hot money or perfectly legal funds, bypassing the $50,000/year limit in legal capital outflows.

They make "all cash" purchases, usually sight unseen, using third parties intermediaries to preserve their anonymity, or directly in person, in cities like Vancouver, New York, London or San Francisco.

The house becomes a new "Swiss bank account", providing the promise of an anonymous store of value and retaining the cash equivalent value of the original capital outflow.

Then the owners disappear, never to be heard from or seen again.

Then we showed a dramatic example of the last step just yesterday in our post laying out the "Curious Story Of The Chinese Tycoon Found "Chopped Up Into 100 Pieces" In A Vancouver Mansion."

But while the mysterious past of Vancouver's abandoned mansions may be increasingly more transparent, their "present" is just is perplexing: after all, they are still the legal possession of someone - even if that someone is a dismembered Chinese tycoon long dead - and as such they may remain a neighborhood blight for a long time.

Another mystery: what is contained inside?

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-15/drone-flies-through-rotting-abandoned-175-million-vancouver-mansion-what-it-saw.

Watch the video at https://vimeo.com/corbiefieldwalkerstudio.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:21:36 PM

That is the reason why I always think and say that the world is so unfair. The world does not belong to rich. Their riches and wealth have nothing to do. The world only belong to those who have pure hearts. How can this rich getting richer and poor became poorer. The law must need to change for justice.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:39:08 PM

That is the reason why I always think and say that the world is so unfair. The world does not belong to rich. Their riches and wealth have nothing to do. The world only belong to those who have pure hearts. How can this rich getting richer and poor became poorer. The law must need to change for justice.

Perhaps. But think about the info in my post, above.

Many of the people who built those mansions that are abandoned, were poor. Then they figured out ways to be rich. Then they became so rich that the mansions were useless to them, and it wasn't even worth the time for them to sell them. So they left them.

You can do the same thing. Anybody can if he wants to figure out the way to do it. If the law is changed, you will not have your chance to do it anymore.

So, what do you want? A pure heart or wealth? Let those with hearts that aren't pure have their wealth. You go and figure out how to have wealth in a way that is right, so you keep your pure heart along with your riches. If the laws change, you won't have this opportunity.

Cool

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:44:28 PM

Many of the people who built those mansions that are abandoned, were poor. Then they figured out ways to be rich. Then they became so rich that the mansions were useless to them, and it wasn't even worth the time for them to sell them. So they left them.

You can do the same thing. Anybody can if he wants to figure out the way to do it. If the law is changed, you will not have your chance to do it anymore.

So, what do you want? A pure heart or wealth? Let those with hearts that aren't pure have their wealth. You go and figure out how to have wealth in a way that is right, so you keep your pure heart along with your riches. If the laws change, you won't have this opportunity.

Cool

Okay whats mind boggling to that story is the chinese tycoon girl is still alive.

So I dont see why the title is "chopped up into 100 pieces", making me think the house was left alone due to a death cause.

The writer should re-do the headline or something.. I just saw her instagram with her baby photos since shes busy being a fulltime mom.

Edit: Nevermind its one of the dads in the photo apparently that got chopped up.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:47:10 PM

Cool
Well I just thought that the law have nothing to do with the pure heart. Well those poor people who built mansions and left them realize that wealth is not more important than morality. Well it is good to be rich but in a good way.
bahubalis

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:34:43 AM

Cause people make a living by supplying stuff for the others live. And that is given either be the giver or supplier or both.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:00:18 PM

You can not compare a third world persons plight with some one in a Country like the States and say they are happy making peanuts. They are not happy,its just what life offers them and the only way to change that is leaving that Country for a better future. You should talk to more people that migrated for a better life and you might understand the issues with people making barely enough to survive.

I don't need to talk to anyone, as I'm an immigrant. Fully undocumented, and proud to be so. I don't have the right to work, nor to have a bank account in the country I'm staying (not planning to stay long, though), and yet I live! I guess I could get the right to work, but I'm not interested. Better be illegal so I don't have to pay tax.

There are some areas of this conversation that seem to be branching off topic and not sure if the "I dont need to talk to anyone" is in reference to me or that you answer to no one because you are illegal! Wanted to get to the meat of why you think people are happy barely getting by but I guess you do not want to address this aspect.
The part about you being illegal does nothing to validate the stance imo because you can be a illegal in many areas of the world and still have a better life than the Countries you referenced in the first reply.

The reply to Saddmapbuh is interesting though,I think there is a drive to make borders less of a factor and remember a group in my neck of the woods called "No one Is Illegal" and they tended to be the same people that where in the environmental movement. The irony was a lot of them where on welfare so they could bus around and
protest all day long and have these sit ins. That movement has disappeared from my radar though because I think the public is very strong on protecting what is theirs and not being overrun with cheaper labour. Protectionism is very high and racism usually follows at times like that as well as people look to blame other groups for the state of things.
Europe has done some what of a job of deleting these borders but at the same time you have the U.K making Canada and USA requirements to carry visas in the future.
Maybe a little push back,will have to see.

@Evildrum
Yes, I was talking to you as you suggested I should talk to people who migrated, well I did. So I know very well my motivations, and those of most migrants. I've seen French people complaining they were barely making enough to survive because they were only getting minimum wage, and I've seen Hungarian people who were happier with a minimum wage which is a third of France...

The "No Borders" movement is still active in Calais, France, to help Afghans, Syrians and other people cross the channel. There are also quite many local people volunteering by giving food or providing various kind of help. I've been in Calais, I've seen all that, and I was very surprised.

It's too late. Borders are paper walls which will totally disappear within a few years. Somehow yet, I agree with you. You should blame all the politicians from the past 50 years, but concort yourself wih the idea that people are not exchangeable. You cannot just replace a British butler with a Somalian one, and that goes for most low-paying jobs.
politicians can't defy the popular will indefinitely, sooner or later there is going to be a backlash and the traitors will be held to account, if trump and brexit fall through things maybe have to get a little worse and then it will be something else but it will happen

I'm afraid there would be riots in every big American city if trump wins presidency.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Cool
Well I just thought that the law have nothing to do with the pure heart. Well those poor people who built mansions and left them realize that wealth is not more important than morality. Well it is good to be rich but in a good way.

The only people who have pure hearts are those who have believed in Jesus salvation, and have washed their sins away in His blood, shed on the cross. Jesus tells these people to continually obey the two greatest laws... love God above all things, and love their neighbor as themselves. All the rest of the laws hang on these two great ones.

We don't know why those people built their mansions and left them. The articles about it seem to indicate that the mansions were only some kind of catalyst to making greater wealth, and leaving them was the way to secure that wealth.

Cool

Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:43:51 PM

A Drone Flies Through A Rotting, Abandoned $17.5 Million Vancouver Mansion

Over the past several months we have repeatedly noted a recurring peculiarity of the Vancouver housing bubble: there are numerous multi-million dollar mansions, which rot, abandoned, their owners having long ago disappeared.

Two months ago, we first postulated the hypothetical timeline that starts with the purchase of a Vancouver mansion

Chinese investors smuggled out millions in embezzled cash, hot money or perfectly legal funds, bypassing the $50,000/year limit in legal capital outflows.

They make "all cash" purchases, usually sight unseen, using third parties intermediaries to preserve their anonymity, or directly in person, in cities like Vancouver, New York, London or San Francisco.

The house becomes a new "Swiss bank account", providing the promise of an anonymous store of value and retaining the cash equivalent value of the original capital outflow.

Then the owners disappear, never to be heard from or seen again.

Then we showed a dramatic example of the last step just yesterday in our post laying out the "Curious Story Of The Chinese Tycoon Found "Chopped Up Into 100 Pieces" In A Vancouver Mansion."

But while the mysterious past of Vancouver's abandoned mansions may be increasingly more transparent, their "present" is just is perplexing: after all, they are still the legal possession of someone - even if that someone is a dismembered Chinese tycoon long dead - and as such they may remain a neighborhood blight for a long time.

Another mystery: what is contained inside?

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-15/drone-flies-through-rotting-abandoned-175-million-vancouver-mansion-what-it-saw.

Watch the video at https://vimeo.com/corbiefieldwalkerstudio.

Cool

This all stems from our Provincial government needing money and deciding the best tactic to balance the book was to sell out to the Chinese. So they allow them to inflate the real estate and run locals out of the city in the process. There are a lot of houses now sitting empty that rot because the land is worth more. Take my townhouse for one its valued low
and I expect it to jump soon at 480K the actual townhouse is worth 30K without the land that is divided between 140 people.
Have a friend in a area that was mostly Russian and Scottish 15 years ago that is mostly Chinese now and She watched her townhouse go up 70K in 2 months.
Its just parking money for them and the actual house means nothing as long as the market maintains or keeps climbing.
If my place jumps to 600K I am selling and moving farther North where I can still work but my money will go so much longer. Lot of people my age have already left.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:09:02 AM

I'm afraid there would be riots in every big American city if trump wins presidency.
good. riots are better recruiters than people like me posting shit on politics forums that only people who agree with me or strongly disagree and will never change their minds until their daughter is raped by a group of muslims will read. average joe needs to get affected by something to jolt him into action. by rioting and committing their crimes out in the open the undesirables identify themselves as threats to the rest of the population and solidify popular opinion behind trump's popular nationalism. black lives matter vandals and illegal aliens are easy to suppress and a few broken windows are far preferable to the current death by slow poisoning that goes unnoticed until the final moment when its too late to do anything about it.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:57:58 PM

good. riots are better recruiters than people like me posting shit on politics forums that only people who agree with me or strongly disagree and will never change their minds until their daughter is raped by a group of muslims will read. average joe needs to get affected by something to jolt him into action. by rioting and committing their crimes out in the open the undesirables identify themselves as threats to the rest of the population and solidify popular opinion behind trump's popular nationalism. black lives matter vandals and illegal aliens are easy to suppress and a few broken windows are far preferable to the current death by slow poisoning that goes unnoticed until the final moment when its too late to do anything about it.

I don't think the riots would come from minorities. I've seen a few pics of people demonstrating against Trump, and they weren't dark-skinned hoodlums. They looked like pretty good Americans to me. They were leftists for sure, but they were not muslim immigrants fresh from the boat.

The riots I'm fearing would be more like some kind of a civil war.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:03:48 PM

Just reading peoples individual philosophies here that are American you can feel a pretty good divide in what people think is fair and just.
This $15 a hour wage issue is also in Canada and the companies are all crying that this and the crack down on temporary foreign workers will kill a lot of industries.
The front story was bemoaning not having enough cooks this summer to fill the void of old workers retiring. Seems like a ploy to get the TFW back to what it was before people twigged to it.

The day we do not have to work has to be coming around the corner as we break grounds at more rapid pace. The physical labor will almost be next to nil in(guessing) 2 generations.
So then what?

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:35:39 AM

The day we do not have to work has to be coming around the corner as we break grounds at more rapid pace. The physical labor will almost be next to nil in(guessing) 2 generations.
So then what?

People will work those jobs. Some will create a few more before automation gets them too. The rest will be slaves competing with machines. Or not being able to compete will go to the middle of the woods or something and start over. Or try to but will always be under the control of the elites. Society will be split between most people living a backward life in squalor and a few places where the ultra rich and their servants live. Or we can change society. Maybe have something like universal basic income to start. Or promote cooperatives or codetermination.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:46:59 AM

I don't think the riots would come from minorities. I've seen a few pics of people demonstrating against Trump, and they weren't dark-skinned hoodlums. They looked like pretty good Americans to me. They were leftists for sure, but they were not muslim immigrants fresh from the boat.

The riots I'm fearing would be more like some kind of a civil war.
good americans? the ones who aren't immigrants look like radical feminists and trannies to me. don't confuse modern leftists with the leftists of 100 years ago who stood for something and were willing to fight and die for their cause.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:30:44 AM

A wise guy said once, if you share all money equally to the world, after 5 years there will still be rich and poor.
I think you can't stop poverty anytime, you have to spend money to education and limit and check birth control.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:06:25 PM

A wise guy said once, if you share all money equally to the world, after 5 years there will still be rich and poor.
I think you can't stop poverty anytime, you have to spend money to education and limit and check birth control.

In a distant future when the nations of the world are not spending trillions (!!) Every year (!!!) For weapons the kids will laugh about us idiots from the past in their history classes.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:04:14 PM

Was actually thinking about this when I was loading my hummingbird feeder. These buggers drink sugar water all day and my girlfriend stated that in a hundred years they could find we where actually killing them from diabetes and will look back like we where morons.

For every one to live we need to eliminate two issues,one being money and the second would be religion. As long as both are around we will have fights over every aspect of life as people rub their pennies or they kill in the name of!

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:53:21 AM

Maybe. A lot less inequality too. And maybe a better economy. Since there wouldn't as much money removed from the real economy being used in gambling by banks. But there are easier ways to do this and with longer lasting effects. No need for a one time redistribution like that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: