Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPERS |ESP| New Coin with Reverse ICO  (Read 4561 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:11:37 AM

Mabilis lang matanggap basta synced na ung wallet. Nasa NovaCoin ung exchange, nandun ung bentahan.

kenot21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:50:13 AM

May nag benta na ba dito?? Malaki narin kahit 1 sat lang ang bentahan.
Diba may second giveaway daw?? Totoo ba to??
Dekker3D

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:22:50 PM

May nag benta na ba dito?? Malaki narin kahit 1 sat lang ang bentahan.
Diba may second giveaway daw?? Totoo ba to??

Yup may mga nagbebenta nito, puro 1 sat. 22 BTC na nga ung worth na nandun e. May mga bumibili naman kaya lang mahirap tibagin ung 22 btc wall na un.
Sabi dun sa main thread may 2nd giveaway daw e. Kaya tingin tingin nalang din dun para di mahuli sa giveaway.

Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:29:03 PM

Paano magkaroon ng ESPERS bukod sa giveaway? mag sstake lang ba sa desktop ko?
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:36:28 PM

Paano magkaroon ng ESPERS bukod sa giveaway? mag sstake lang ba sa desktop ko?

You can mine it using your cpu and di siya nagstastake, wala siyang POS, only POW

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14617117#msg14617117

mjdelima

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:25:41 AM

ok po ba ito?
parang gusto ko magjoin dito at magsimula mag mine
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:28:39 AM

ok po ba ito?

Dami ng sumasali, aba eh ano pa ang ginagawa mo? mine ka na Smiley

Please check also this link to the Official Announcement Thread for more updates:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14666453#msg14666453

May pakontest daw kaya check niyo at sumali habang maaga
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:30:58 AM

ok po ba ito?

Mine nlang ang gagawin nyo at abangan ang second giveaway. Malapit na ito sa yobit and hopefully maganda ang presyohan.
@bitwarrior chief may voting ba sa c-cex para sa esp??  Cheesy
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:33:59 AM

ok po ba ito?

Mine nlang ang gagawin nyo at abangan ang second giveaway. Malapit na ito sa yobit and hopefully maganda ang presyohan.
@bitwarrior chief may voting ba sa c-cex para sa esp??  Cheesy

Uy meron eto yung link, https://c-cex.com/?id=vote   mas maganda mas marami, may current 72 votes na ang Espers sa c-cex.com
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:27:13 AM

Taken from the Official Thread:

@Everyone,
We have raised the current Transaction size limitations from what they were previously, which caused outbound transactions issues past 160 inputs, to a more reasonable amount.
(we will release the specifics after further testing)

However after deliberating a way to solve this issue more concretely. We will being work on a Input-Compacting Functionality so that when your client Inputs reach the specified limit, The client will then compact the inputs into a single input before sending the transaction. Thus Greatly reducing the strain on the network.
We are still drawing up a White-Paper on how this will work, therefore this is a new concept that we will be working on to develop. Thus providing a much more suitable solution to the current issue at hand rather than the Semi-Hack fix of simply raising the Input limits.

We will also be updating our website and Opening Thread to include this as one of our new features.

The Tx Fee issue will also be resolved with a Fee of .01 applying to any Tx UNDER .01

In other news,
We are hosting a Contest (this is NOT the second-giveaway)
This contest will begin now And run until May 9th at 2400 UTC-12,
What the contest entails is a Client (Wallet) Re-Theme
Currently the client is bland and dull, We would like to spruce it up and make it nice. While allowing the community to have a chance to earn some more ESP by submiting their client design.

Rules
The rules are fairly simple;
One Design per participant,
The design may be in any Graphical Media Format,
The design Should include a Custom "spin" on Most if not all images within the current Client,
>>> All participants must Post their entry on the NEW BitcoinGarden Thread, >>>(Only one post per participant Please)<<<

There will be Three Winners Chosen by the Community with the prizes Totaling 500Mil ESP
1st Place = 300Mil AND Will be Implemented as the new Default theme for the client.
2nd Place= 150Mil AND will be implemented as an Optional Theme for users to select.
3rd Place= 50Mil And will receive an honorable mention.

PS. The second giveaway will commence after the contest has ended. This decision was made to allow us to develop more finite rules and a smoother giveaway experience for the second time around.
This will also allow us enough time to pay out anyone that is still missing from the First giveaway.
mjdelima

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:13:12 AM

Guys newbie lang ako, paano po sumali dito?

Nadownload ko na yung GUI CLient for windows saka yung cpuminer

Naglagay ako address ko dun sa gui (coinbase address) invalid daw,

Ni run ko din yung cpuminer, not compatible daw sa windows ko (windows 10 Pro 32bit)
Kelangan po ba 64bit pc ko?
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:21:30 AM

Yung wallet na nadownload mo is as good as a miner na yun and you dont need the cpu miner. Unless if you want to mine Espers sa isang pool. You just need to click the button na start to mine dun sa esper wallet and your good to go.. no need to add any address dun sa gui and that coinbase wallet is for bitcoin and not for espers, they are 2 different cryptocurrencies.
If you are mining solo you can use the wallet, if you want to mine using a pool, then use the cpuminer.

Download mo yung cpu miner here: http://1.curecoinmirror.com/cpuminer-hmq1725.zip
Register ka sa esp.supernova.cc  create ka ng workers mo dun

gawa ka ng run.bat dun sa folder na inextract mo yung cpu miner.

ganito yung laman nung run.bat , change mo na lang yung username and password at ilang threads or cores ang gagamitin mo

cpuminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3451 -u username.workername -p password --threads 2

If you have some more questions, just ask.
Dekker3D

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:07:46 AM

Yung wallet na nadownload mo is as good as a miner na yun and you dont need the cpu miner. Unless if you want to mine Espers sa isang pool. You just need to click the button na start to mine dun sa esper wallet and your good to go.. no need to add any address dun sa gui and that coinbase wallet is for bitcoin and not for espers, they are 2 different cryptocurrencies.
If you are mining solo you can use the wallet, if you want to mine using a pool, then use the cpuminer.

Download mo yung cpu miner here: http://1.curecoinmirror.com/cpuminer-hmq1725.zip
Register ka sa esp.supernova.cc  create ka ng workers mo dun

ganito yung laman nung run.bat , change mo na lang yung username and password at ilang threads or cores ang gagamitin mo

cpuminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3451 -u username.workername -p password --threads 2

Alin ang mas ok? Ung sa Pool or solo? Laptop kasi gamit ko e. Thanks

zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:13:26 AM

Uy meron eto yung link, https://c-cex.com/?id=vote   mas maganda mas marami, may current 72 votes na ang Espers sa c-cex.com

Guys, sa mga may account sa C-cex at yung mga wla pa, gumawa na kayo at pa vote nman ng Esp at Mrai.  Grin
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:17:44 AM

I am using the pool, with the current difficulty right now, it goes down to luck if your going to hit a block only doing solo.

Get some free espers here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14667891#msg14667891
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:59:43 AM

I am using the pool, with the current difficulty right now, it goes down to luck if your going to hit a block only doing solo.

Get some free espers here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14667891#msg14667891
Thanks on this, been looking how am I going to set the mining up Smiley

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:26:52 PM

So far mas gusto ko solo mining. I use that same cpu miner also and just point it to 127.0.0.1 (localhost).

I get about 2 or 3 blocks a day on my i5 laptop, and I run it only 12 hours a day (sa gabi), kasi mas mura kuryente sa gabi (meron yata different rates for big businesses o yung mga nasa giant compounds.)

Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:54:17 PM

So far mas gusto ko solo mining. I use that same cpu miner also and just point it to 127.0.0.1 (localhost).

I get about 2 or 3 blocks a day on my i5 laptop, and I run it only 12 hours a day (sa gabi), kasi mas mura kuryente sa gabi (meron yata different rates for big businesses o yung mga nasa giant compounds.)

I'm thinking of running it on a laptop being used in the office since I leave it on and plugged anyway. Sir Dabs, is it possible for me to use the solo mining using the wallet itself instead of using the cpu miner? Have you tried it and compared the profit?

Thanks po

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:00:58 PM

You can use the wallet itself, but the command line cpu miner is better, it has faster hash rate, like 20% ~50% faster. You will have to test.

For my own laptop, I only run 2 cores, not 4. (or 2 threads) kasi it becomes too slow to use normally while it is mining.

kenot21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:14:13 PM

Gusto kong mag Mine ng esp gamit laptop ko pero natatakot lang ako na mag overheat ito o masira. Kakainis pa nman minsan mag post gamit ang phone. Medyo di gaano kabilis ang cpu ko, kaya play safe nlang muna ngayon.
Totoo ba yung nag mine gamit ang tablet??
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: