Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPERS |ESP| New Coin with Reverse ICO  (Read 4563 times)
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:32:21 PM

You can use the wallet itself, but the command line cpu miner is better, it has faster hash rate, like 20% ~50% faster. You will have to test.

For my own laptop, I only run 2 cores, not 4. (or 2 threads) kasi it becomes too slow to use normally while it is mining.

Thanks Sir for the feedback. I'll be using the cpuminer then.

mxnsch

Activity: 472
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:07:01 AM

You can use the wallet itself, but the command line cpu miner is better, it has faster hash rate, like 20% ~50% faster. You will have to test.

For my own laptop, I only run 2 cores, not 4. (or 2 threads) kasi it becomes too slow to use normally while it is mining.

Thanks Sir for the feedback. I'll be using the cpuminer then.

For everybody that struggles to get a standalone cpuminer for HMQ1725 working, there is a nice Docker image now.

Examples:

Suprnova
Code:
docker run marsmensch/cpuminer -a quark --url stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3451 -u user.worker -p x

Maxminers
Code:
docker run marsmensch/cpuminer -a quark --url stratum+tcp://esp.maxminers.net:5872 -u user.worker -p x

██  ███  nope ██  ███
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

I use the other cpuminer now. It's 10% faster than the Vorsholk or ocminer cpuminer.

mxnsch

Activity: 472
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:03:43 AM

I use the other cpuminer now. It's 10% faster than the Vorsholk or ocminer cpuminer.
Which other one? Sources?

██  ███  nope ██  ███
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:59:10 PM

It's on the main thread. I forgot what page number. Within the last few pages, someone corrected, optimized and compiled a miner. Might be in the first post already, not sure.

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:06:10 PM

In light of the recent hack on Novaexchange, I have decided to start the signature campain tonight. Maybe this will help cheer some people up.

Signature Campaign

Code:

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0] Espers [Alpha] New Algo - HMQ1725 | Proof of Reliability in Development | First Giveaway was a Success [/url]

or

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0] Espers [Alpha] Proof of Reliability in Development | Second giveaway coming soon | New Algo - HMQ1725 [/url]

You may create your own unique signature but it must be approved by me via PM

Start and End Dates:

Friday May 6th 12:00 AM UCT - Friday May 20th 12:00 AM UCT

Rules:

1.) No newbie accounts.

2.) Jr members need at least 40 posts to qualify.

3.) You must keep the signature active on your account until the campaign has ended.

4.) You must post at least 5 times in different threads with screenshot of posts w/ signature as proof.

5.) Posts must be constructive and non spammy. Do not spam other threads just to recieve the bounty. This includes spamming about Espers. Spam will not be counted.

6.) Do not advertise Espers on other threads just to recieve bounty. I will not count these posts.

7.) Must PM me the screenshots or a link to images on imgur, along with your ESP address.

8.) DO NOT POST PROOF ON THIS OR ANY OTHER THREAD. I WILL DISQUALIFY YOU. SEE ABOVE RULE FOR CORRECT PROCEDURE.

9.) Everyone who has followed the rules accordingly will recieve their bounty within 24-72 hours after campaign has ended.

10.) Crypto, Resurgam, and the rest of the team have nothing to do with this. Please do not bother them with questions about this campaign. If you have questions, PM me!

Bounty per User by rank:

Legendary Member - 200,000 ESP

Hero Member - 175,000 ESP

Sr Member - 150,000 ESP

Full Member - 125,000 ESP

Member - 100,000 ESP

Jr Member
- 75,000 ESP

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:32:39 PM

asa first page master ung link na binigay ni boss bitwarrior bale tweet ung ginawa ko tapos post mo dun sa thread nila ung twitter info at ung mismong tweet mo inuupdate naman nila ung listahan ng mga kasali. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14510324#msg14510324 yan po ung thread nila dito sa forum natin ung link kasi ni boss bit ibang forum site ung nasa first page itong nilagay ko ung mismong announcement nila dito sa tin.
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:35:55 AM

@EVERYONE -

CRYPTOPIA IS NOW ACCEPTING ESPERS AS A VOTING CANDIDATE, VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Thank you goes to Samai for getting us listed on the voting!!! WOOT!!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:39:08 AM

After this then 2nd giveaway will start

Secure emails = 1000 ESPERS + 1 ESPER per byte of message, with a practical maximum of maybe 16k message (any longer and it's too long and might get kicked out of the transaction or something wierd.) So a typical message would be 2000 to 3000 ESP, plus transaction fees. Maybe something like that.

That's just an idea, I don't know how it would work.

Hmmm that's not a bad idea, however the fee will have to adjust according to market value, otherwise not everyone would be able to send messages once the project gained more popularity.

CryptoCoderz would you make a new chain based on espers with less amount of total coins ?

We will have to get back to you on that... the reason we say that is we will be using ALL of our current chains that we run (well more like dragging ever since Espers launched) to interface with Espers and each other.
Each will have their own purpose and abilities. Sidechains are the future, however we believe chain-to-chain interfacing bypasses the limitations of sidechains.

This community used to be massive but since NovaExchange went down, GPU miners came out and the 2nd giveaway postponed it has lost a lot of members.

This thread used to be bumping every day now it's at snail speed...

Well what do u expect . With the free giveaway. Wait till the second giveaway and those absent now will be back

There should be lots of people here on the 16th.

Now a days everyone is in a hurry. If you can't sell it on an exchange the same day they're not happy.
I'm playing the waiting game. But i'm really curious about the Site Hosting on the Blockchain. Wonder how it will be implemented.

Yup interesting it is . Two of those mentioned.I think is great concept

Once implemented, Espers will have a remarkable feat because no one has ever done this wallet feature before.

We are going for revolutionary good sir! The activity will come and go, people are finicky creatures.

What's new guys?  Sorry, haven't been very active last 24 hours - someone fill me in with the lastest ESP news?

Thanks in advance Smiley  Time to hop on Empire-X!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

LOTS! Client Control System is nearly done! Was delayed because we decided to make it look more legit by actually implementing the menus directly into the client as apposed to a modal called window which is just tacky.

@Everyone

Sorry for the delay on the CCS (Client Control System), it was ready for launch the day prior but it would have been such a tacky look that we couldn't go through with it.

So instead we decided to rework it into the client more directly so that it wouldn't look like a tacked on forethought but a real legitimate feature. I'm personally sure you all will enjoy it significantly more as such.

In the meantime while you wait on us check out the votes so far. Remember guys... THE VOTING ENDS TOMORROW!!!!!

Code:
Simple858     - 8bitwarrior
bitwarrior    - 8bitwarrior
shintosai     - 8bitwarrior
[s]arseaboy      - 8bitwarrior[/s] (shintosai)

cyberpitstop  - jordanw6
captaindz     - jordanw6
EkimFlow      - jordanw6
Tbone123      - jordanw6
viriat0            - jordanw6
AmoreJaz      - jordanw6
eye-drop        - jordanw6

monoxide      - jack liver

E1337/Zefimov - JenTH
NumNim1978    - JenTH

alexcfr       - alexc_fr

lionwl_messi  - lionwl_messi

In otherwords:

CURRENTLY:

1st place  - jordanw6 (7 votes)
2nd place - 8bitwarrior (4 3 votes)
3rd place  - JenTH (2 votes)

KEEP THOSE VOTES COMING FOLKS!!!

Thanks to those who have voted for my entry, if you still not been able to vote, start voting now. Thanks

Here is once again my entry for those unable to check on the other forum:

@ Everyone -

The theme competition is officially very over.
The voting will run until May, 16th, 2016
In fact I was a day late to close the thread on garden and to post the rules of voting for your favorite theme! (Sorry)

To vote you must meet these requirements:

You must have posted on EITHER, bitcointalk or bitcoingarden forums ON THE MAIN ANN before the end of this competition to be deemed a valid voter!

RULES OF VOTING

1.  PM Me, here, in BitcoinTalk or Garden (to be specific ME = CryptoCoderz and NO OTHER MEMBER)

2. When PM'ing simply state the username of who submitted your favorite design.

3. ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSION PERIOD

4. DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!!!!!!!

May the best design win!
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:00:49 AM

Bump, para sa tagumpay na pagbabago! Go President Digong!
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:25:45 AM

Guys, 2nd Giveaway Now Starts:

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=8061.msg113445#msg113445

kenot21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:54:40 AM

Congrats chief, Second placer ka pala.  Cheesy Balato nman jan... joke  Grin
@all sumali kayo dito mga chief, madali lang ang requirements nito.  Wink
abadon666

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:44:55 AM

Buy Superturbostake with esp
Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR!
you can double your balance in 7 days
https://novaexchange.com/market/ESP_STRB/
i sell in private if you want good prize
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:43:38 AM

Latest Update with the coming latest wallet for Espers and the new plan of reducing the max coin supply by 10x, please check it out here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg15935182#msg15935182

What happens if someone just don't send the coins to the burn address?
Normally, swaps last for a finite time, say, 1 week to 1 month.
Technically, there is no reason to not last forever (until the next major release of the wallet).
After sometime though, there are no nodes and the blockchain stops to move and you can't send coins to the burn address anymore, so it's all lost.

We're probably going to run the original chain for 2 months or so after swapping begins to allow for everyone to migrate to the new chain so that there is the least possible chance of loss.

Let's hope the exchanges will burn automatically and convert the open orders.

About to go check up on Cryptopia and the others and see where we are on getting ready.

This new coin looks like interesting!.

What about release date for PoR?, Will be a new stake mode having coins into the wallet?.

No set date for PoR yet, just can say that it will be relatively soon.
As for the new stake mode yes the PoS would stake up to a limit to keep things fair, when PoR comes into play it will add onto the system.

What will happen with coins wich will not sended for burning? (EVER)
Example, you got only 90 Billion Instead of 140 billion for exchanging.
Will you create 9 or 14 billion of ESP 2.0?

Those coins which you failed to burn or send to the exchange for swapping will be as good as trash since there will be new blockchain that will be used for the coin 2.0 , What you sent will be then 10 times lesser with what you initially have.

Hopefully we can reiterate a bit as well:

It's being dropped from 500B to 50B so thus it will have a 10:1 so that no one is losing anything.
As for how much we create, we will create the same amount that has already been mined with the current chain, any unswapped or unnaccounted for coins after the 2 month swapping process will be burned and the new chain will be adjusted to ensure 50B is generated despite possible large amounts being burned due to unclaimed status.

You can get Espers on cryptopia.co.nz and novaexchange.com , there were some mad rush of buyers recently.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:49:09 PM

bitwarrior, pa update pag live na yung new wallet. Sayang naman kung hindi ma pansin ng iba na meron pa old version 1 ESPERS. hehe.

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:12:00 PM

bitwarrior, pa update pag live na yung new wallet. Sayang naman kung hindi ma pansin ng iba na meron pa old version 1 ESPERS. hehe.

Sure bossing, kapag may lumabas na latest news.. I will also post it here Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:48:05 PM

Naka mine din ako ng about 10 million. Then dumating mga GPU miners, tinigil ko na yung CPU miner ko. hehe. So sa new version 2 ESPERS, if the ratio is 10:1, then I have 1 million new ESP.

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:57:51 PM

Naka mine din ako ng about 10 million. Then dumating mga GPU miners, tinigil ko na yung CPU miner ko. hehe. So sa new version 2 ESPERS, if the ratio is 10:1, then I have 1 million new ESP.

Ganun na nga sir.. reduction by 10 folds which is good in the long run. The news of coin swapping and new features coming in for the new wallet is making more traders buy more ESP in low prices sa mga exchanges na mentioned such as cryptopia.co.nz and novaexchange.
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:28:46 AM

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:40:45 PM

Nag start na diba? Meron naman two months, siguro mag swap ako next week. Wait lang muna maayos ang iba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: