Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG We are all going to die  (Read 881 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 04:44:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s4YyDlB1PE

shit...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 07:03:54 AM

I write code, and i think i fully understand my code, then i go and make a few changes look it over... looks gr8!, hit compile and run, appears to work!  Grin
but then later i find out that it breaks something somwhere else! OPS!  Undecided
Now think about how much more complex the planets ecosystem is, and how little we really understand, and they want to Hack at it!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

so run in circles with your arms flapping around, its about the only we can do b4 it all blows up.

adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 07:09:37 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aWlibSvHgI

lol the end of the world FOR REAL! fucking finally!

adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 11:54:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis  "Why in the World are They Spraying?"

I found a good documentary about this

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 12:13:58 AM

I liked the top comment,

what the hell is wrong with the world?! everybody has been up in arms about geoengineering for decades and every educational institution, military and government on earth has outright denied (for the most part) the existence of these technologies. and now suddenly its all in the mainstream media like it's some new break through in modern science that was never around before.

I actually saw a documentary about this once.  Apparently we've known for a while how to manipulate the weather.

And, being the distrusting person that I am, I would wager KATRINA WAS A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY--

Sorry, getting ahead of myself here.  Just sayin tho  Tongue

adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 03:10:53 AM

I liked the top comment,

what the hell is wrong with the world?! everybody has been up in arms about geoengineering for decades and every educational institution, military and government on earth has outright denied (for the most part) the existence of these technologies. and now suddenly its all in the mainstream media like it's some new break through in modern science that was never around before.

I actually saw a documentary about this once.  Apparently we've known for a while how to manipulate the weather.

And, being the distrusting person that I am, I would wager KATRINA WAS A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY--

Sorry, getting ahead of myself here.  Just sayin tho  Tongue

interesting its the first i hear about it... as far as i knew the government was still saying the theory global worming was inconclusive and they saw no intimidate danger...
now I hear they are doing geoengineering to try and stop the caps from melting and releasing tons of methane gas....

if they have been controlling the weather they have been doing one fucked up job, last i check past few years have been setting records for all kinda of storms and crazy weather / temperatures.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 03:14:00 AM

I don't think those records are a coincidence Tongue  But it's not the first time America's attacked itself to instigate something huge.  I wonder, if they were controlling all that stuff, what their reasoning could be.  Only thing I can think of is to create industry for construction etc.

adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 03:32:24 AM

I don't think those records are a coincidence Tongue  But it's not the first time America's attacked itself to instigate something huge.  I wonder, if they were controlling all that stuff, what their reasoning could be.  Only thing I can think of is to create industry for construction etc.
lol

I think they are just doing experiments seeing how they can control different things, and by doing so are making a huge mess, creating !Huge Problems! without realizing it...
how they feel they have the authority to do this kind of things without asking everyone, is wrong, it is wrong!

bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 04:25:19 AM

Or they know the earth is actually hollow and think theres a bunch of stuff that can come out of the poles based on ancient myths. It sounds more insane then it actually is. The only real argument against it is based on understanding gravity and we know that either our theory of gravity or quantum mechanics is wrong. The nazis were all about it. Its one of the more overarching conspiracies out there.
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 07:47:09 AM

Well Avalon is doing its part.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: