Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:22:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim "refugee" welfare parasites - 91.4% on food stamps, 68.3% on cash welfare  (Read 1176 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:50:33 AM

the new generation of neurosurgeons and astronauts who are going to pay your pensions

http://rightwise.com/news/percentage-muslim-refugees-welfare-will-disturb/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:55:50 AM

I have been saying this for quite long. The United States (as well as the European Union) will disintegrate just like the Soviet Union. If you remember, the Soviet Union collapsed after the population share of the parasites (Uzbeks, Azeris, Chechens.etc) crossed a certain threshold and put enormous pressure on the productive groups such as Russians, Balts and Germans.   
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:13:50 AM

Can they work at all in the US as refugees? I thought there are certain restrictions so that they don't have much choice.

But I know that not a few of the mostly younger ones are of the attitude that those working are stupid because they could get money without working too.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
jaff11

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

Death toll reaches 70 as three-day mourning period begins in Pakistan after attack targets Christian minority at Easter.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:04:39 PM

But I know that not a few of the mostly younger ones are of the attitude that those working are stupid because they could get money without working too.

The problem lies with the nature of welfare payments. When a hardworking person earns just enough to meet his ends by working 12-hours a day, and another jobless individual is able to earn the same amount by claiming welfare receipts, the former would look like an idiot in front of the others. The only solution is to kick-out long-term claimants from the welfare payment system.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 01:42:10 PM

The problem lies with the nature of welfare payments. When a hardworking person earns just enough to meet his ends by working 12-hours a day, and another jobless individual is able to earn the same amount by claiming welfare receipts, the former would look like an idiot in front of the others. The only solution is to kick-out long-term claimants from the welfare payment system.

The problem is that welfare mostly is simply the minimum to survive. Which means people that work for the same amount are working poor. And that is very bad if a country allows this.

The problem, for me, lies in the set borders. There should be a minimum wage because businesses tend to misuse their workers as cheap items in their business. And they try to harm the competition by paying even less. A very bad downspiral.

If there would be correct borders than such a competition fight could not be fighted on the back of the workers. All businesses would have the same rules so workers would be protected and could earn more than the minimum they would need to survive.

The problem is the unemployment and the competition fights together with missing rules.

Pushing people out of welfare... man you would have a civil war in  no time. They can't find job out of the blue. Not to speak of those that could not work for some reason.

No, those things happened in the past where welfare was unknown. It is a creepy situation for the rest of society. You would have to invest alot in police just to hold the uproar down that would follow.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:29:37 PM

The problem is that welfare mostly is simply the minimum to survive. Which means people that work for the same amount are working poor. And that is very bad if a country allows this.

The problem, for me, lies in the set borders. There should be a minimum wage because businesses tend to misuse their workers as cheap items in their business. And they try to harm the competition by paying even less. A very bad downspiral.

If there would be correct borders than such a competition fight could not be fighted on the back of the workers. All businesses would have the same rules so workers would be protected and could earn more than the minimum they would need to survive.

The problem is the unemployment and the competition fights together with missing rules.

Pushing people out of welfare... man you would have a civil war in  no time. They can't find job out of the blue. Not to speak of those that could not work for some reason.

No, those things happened in the past where welfare was unknown. It is a creepy situation for the rest of society. You would have to invest alot in police just to hold the uproar down that would follow.

Long-term welfare payments should be limited to the handicapped and sick people. Individuals who are not ready to work should be made ineligible to receive welfare payments after a maximum three months or four months. If these people can't find a decent job, then they should be made to do community service or other similar tasks.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:32:30 PM

Pushing people out of welfare... man you would have a civil war in  no time. They can't find job out of the blue. Not to speak of those that could not work for some reason.

Long-term welfare payments should be limited to the handicapped and sick people. Individuals who are not ready to work should be made ineligible to receive welfare payments after a maximum three months or four months. If these people can't find a decent job, then they should be made to do community service or other similar tasks.
This can be resolved by forcing these "refugees" to find a work and pay for working permit. Just for example, in Russia they have 90 days of grace period to prove their usefulness for the society.

Exception is usually made for students, deseased people, or those who can apply for a refugee status, through proving their declared origins in the court. Unfortunately for pakistani "refugees", a demonstration of fake syrian passport is not enough to prove anything.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:47:01 PM

I find this hard to believe for 2 reasons...

First, US has not let very many refugees into the country... maybe 2-3k... (0.2% of the number Germany let into their country)

Second, the ones we actually let in are highly vetted... and rich (they bribed their way past immigration)... they don't need/qualify for welfare...

How could 91.4% of 2500 rich immigrants qualify for food stamps?  That doesn't even make sense

Edit: I see the OP image/data is from 2008-2013... so it's not talking about the current refugee situation at all
Curtains873

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

http://mangans.blogspot.com/2011/04/darwinian-double-whammy.html#comments

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Darwinian Double Whammy

Helmuth Nyborg, a politically incorrect scientist, has produced a remarkable paper, The decay of Western civilization: Double relaxed Darwinian Selection (pdf). The issues discussed in the paper won't come as much of a surprise to readers here. The abstract:

This article briefly describes Lynn’s view on what makes modern populations rise and fall. It then provides a demographic analysis of what happens to modern sub-fertile high-IQ Western populations when Internal Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (IRDS) combines with External Relaxation (ERDS, in the form of super-fertile low-IQ non-Western immigration) into Double Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (DRDS). The genotypic IQ decline will ruin the economic and social infrastructure needed for quality education, welfare, democracy and civilization. DRDS is currently unopposed politically, so existing fertility differentials may eventually lead to Western submission or civil resistance. [My emphasis.]

Nyborg estimates that in Denmark, ethnic Danes will be outnumbered by those of foreign origin by 2085, that this will lead to a dramatic decline in the average national IQ. The results for Denmark can be extended, says Nyborg, to all of Western Europe.

Why were early dysgenic warnings neglected and the messengers demonized? Because too many leading scientists, politicians and intellectuals (Nyborg, 2003; in press) ignored Darwinian principles and started a historically hitherto unheard of voluntary, humanistic, democratic and financed replacement policy, whereby dwindling genetically weakened (Lynn, Harvey, & Nyborg, 2009) sub-fertile Western European populations will rapidly be replaced by more fertile low-IQ non-European immigrants.

The Left is the real bastion of creationism; by denying virtually all systematic human differences except superficial traits - and some even appear to deny that when they speak of the social construction of race - they leave no room for natural selection. Anyone who speaks about these things is vilified a la Watson or Summers or any number of others. Only a few academics, such as Nyborg, Lynn, Jensen, and Rushton, largely ignored by the public and deliberately ignored by the science media, discuss these things amongst themselves.

Furthermore, although we are constantly reminded of the need for smart, talented people, who strangely enough almost always seem to come from abroad, there's little recognition that a modern, industrial society is generally dependent on a certain level of average IQ, as opposed to specific industries. The message of IQ and the Wealth of Nations has not reached the public sphere and shows no sign of doing so.

Can anything be done at this point about the grim European (and American) future predicted by Nyborg? Well, as he says, this "may lead to Western submission or civil resistance"? I'll hazard a guess that the economic crisis may turn out to be the thing that turns this around. So much of Western displacement depends on money, make-work jobs, welfare. Already there are some (few) signs that Europeans are waking up, which would have remained on the slow burner absent the financial crisis.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:27:53 PM

First, US has not let very many refugees into the country... maybe 2-3k... (0.2% of the number Germany let into their country)

It is true that the US takes in only genuine refugees, unlike the case with Germany. In most of the cases, asylum permits are granted only if it can be proven that the ethnic group or community faces extreme harassment. The Americans have accepted Somali Bantu, Meskhetian Turk, Lhotshampa, Karen, and Hmong refugees during the past few years. And the total number of admissions vary from 30,000 to 50,000 per year.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:18:34 PM

Welfare parasites? I like the idea but I don't see how anyone on welfare isn't a parasite. We shall put an end to all welfare programs, then we'll see if there will as many refugees coming. Borders would suddenly become useless. Only the adventurous would move abroad, and those people (yes, I'm one of them) have never needed welfare.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:40:01 PM

Welfare parasites? I like the idea but I don't see how anyone on welfare isn't a parasite. We shall put an end to all welfare programs, then we'll see if there will as many refugees coming. Borders would suddenly become useless. Only the adventurous would move abroad, and those people (yes, I'm one of them) have never needed welfare.

yeah....without welfare, borders would suddenly become useless...a true nugget of wisdom....

How about you tell that to all the tax dodgers uncovered by the Panama papers, they're the true welfare parasites.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:59:40 PM

In my country communities tried that... you want to know how it turned out? Not enough work and the payments were too much for the community so they stopped. There were so few work that these guys got fully stupid work like creating a wall, breaking it down, creating it again and so on.

The even worse effect was that such acts have a downside... you take away even more jobs from real workers. At the end this only leads to a downspiral of creating cheap workers by killing jobs and paying them even less.

That doesn't work...

Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:14:35 PM

As a refugee you have a lot to take in and learn,pretty sure in Canada they are all set up for a year of support and its pretty bare in necessities.
Do not understand the difference in the categories so not really able to compare the different aspects.

Does the USA not set up a similar program for these refugees to become part of the system? Or does it expect some one to hit the ground running!
Just curious,because I know we give a lot of time for them to learn basic English and still bend over backwards to make sure they can get a drivers license in their language.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

Well duh, why was Germany their main target...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Curtains873

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:00:12 PM

When you desperately beg refugees to come to you, they´ll quickly get the message I guess.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:56:45 PM

yeah....without welfare, borders would suddenly become useless...a true nugget of wisdom....

How about you tell that to all the tax dodgers uncovered by the Panama papers, they're the true welfare parasites.

Hey, think that if there were no welfare, they would be much, much less tax. So there would no need to to put your money abroad. Tax dodgers? They are heroes trying to save some money from the oppressive hands of Big Brother regimes like there is in the UK or Russia.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:07:46 PM

Hey, think that if there were no welfare, they would be much, much less tax. So there would no need to to put your money abroad. Tax dodgers? They are heroes trying to save some money from the oppressive hands of Big Brother regimes like there is in the UK or Russia.

Less social assistance means more crime as people look for ways to survive. You seem to think there is a tax free way to go about life where every one flourishes. Its just not that simple to turn your back on people in need and quite often those that are in need are people you would not suspect around you. Unless you live behind a gated fence,that would explain the thinking.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

When you desperately beg refugees to come to you, they´ll quickly get the message I guess.

Angela Merkel will be remembered as the evil woman who destroyed the European civilization. She was probably trying for the Nobel peace prize (and might still get it), but the harm she had done to the native people of Europe is unfathomable. Even Hitler looks like an Angel in comparison with Merkel. Hitler destroyed two of the European ethnic groups (Ashkenazis and Roma). Merkel managed to exterminate all of them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: