Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARCIA Faucet - Earn 1500 Shatoshi / Hour  (Read 3496 times)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:13:59 PM

felicita - You are right, i will code tomorrow to be able to choose what captcha he wants, my captcha or google.
I will let google the default captcha.

Ooh that's a great option. However, will you store a cookie so that your site remembers which captcha that I prefer? I would hate to have to switch to your captcha every time I claim Tongue If not, I understand, but I just hate Google reCaptcha because of it's difficulty settings after you've used it more than 50x per day. It gets ridiculous and counterproductive. Especially when they ask "Click on the image with the mountains under there are no more left." Fucking hell.

xqsite (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:18:44 PM

BTCforJoe - do not worry will store your choice same as payment  Grin
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:21:52 PM

BTCforJoe - do not worry will store your choice same as payment  Grin

I don't say this much, and I've only said it to two other faucet owners on this forum since I joined last year, but you are one of the best faucet admins out there. Very responsive to users' requests and feedback, very quick with your updates, and good faucet!

Kudos to you, man. Can't wait for this change to be implemented, and I will promote your faucet to my referrals Smiley

xqsite (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:33:30 PM

Thx man for personal feedback, i do everything possible to reward anyone using the website as much as possible  Tongue
Please vote our website on faucetbox too, unfortunately he brings most users
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:59:08 AM

Looking your faucet again after some time. First time I'm using it. You made a nice site, design, I liked the option direct payment to FaucetBox or 10.000 satoshi min cashout earning 30 satoshi per claim.

I just think the rewards are very low... And need to wait 25 seconds between each claim, it's very boring. If you remove time between claims and if possible increase a bit the rewards it can work better and bring more users to your faucet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 02:16:12 AM

Looking your faucet again after some time. First time I'm using it. You made a nice site, design, I liked the option direct payment to FaucetBox or 10.000 satoshi min cashout earning 30 satoshi per claim.

I just think the rewards are very low... And need to wait 25 seconds between each claim, it's very boring. If you remove time between claims and if possible increase a bit the rewards it can work better and bring more users to your faucet.

I disagree with you about the rewards being low. And the needing to wait between rewards. You're just being greedy at this point. You can easy make over 1,000 satoshi/hour at the current rate (not a full 1,500, as you still need time to refresh and fill out the captcha). At today's exchange rate, this is one of the highest paying faucets available. If you don't want to be "bored" with sitting every 25 seconds to claim, then simply don't claim lol.

Personally, I claim the faucet, play some blackjack, and go back and claim. by that time, someone usually has played a hand of blackjack as well, so I go back, play another game, and then go back and claim again. Try that next time, mrcash02... You definitely won't be as bored as you have been lol.

And admin, I've noticed that if you get an Ace in Blackjack, outside of anything but your opening hand, it takes on a value of 1, instead of 11. Can you fix this? I opened with a Jack, and then got an Ace, and instead of it being a blackjack(10 for the Jack, 11 for the Ace), my overall score was 11, and on my next hit, I busted. It never should have gotten to that point. I don't know how hard this would be to fix, but please do! It's annoying to have a face card and an Ace, and not get a blackjack for it!

xqsite (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:35:15 PM

mrcash02 - We had already discuss about this aspect unfortunately I can't do this thing. These 25 seconds are calculated for a minimum profit , if we eliminate these 25 seconds we will stand loss the profit.  In this moment we have 10% profit from witch we offer,  but to pay we must also have a profit , not to pay from our pocket.  Probably when the number of users will get higher we could reduce these seconds. But to 0 is hard to believe that's possible.

BTCforJoe - My dear, in the blackjack's rules is saying that ace can be used like 1 or 11 , only the player can chosse this thing. To be onest with you, the codes wich give that posibily of chosing by the user are not finished yet. So i let it like 1. Honestly i don't know what to do from tehnicaly point of view but tonight when i have much more time of thinking at this problem i will try to find a solution and in the shortest time i will fix that. I'm sorry for this later of the implementation promised since yesterday but i have just arrived at office.
xqsite (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:32:26 PM

UPDATE

- Added possibility to change captcha.
- Duble the claim reward ( FaucetBox - 50 Satoshi / 25 Sec. and Arcia - 60 Satoshi / 25 Sec. ), this may be for only a period or always.

Today you may encounter some problems because we several work on until tomorrow.
We apologize if we create troubles.

Regrads,
xQsite - ARCIA DEV
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

mrcash02 - We had already discuss about this aspect unfortunately I can't do this thing. These 25 seconds are calculated for a minimum profit , if we eliminate these 25 seconds we will stand loss the profit.  In this moment we have 10% profit from witch we offer,  but to pay we must also have a profit , not to pay from our pocket.  Probably when the number of users will get higher we could reduce these seconds. But to 0 is hard to believe that's possible.

BTCforJoe - My dear, in the blackjack's rules is saying that ace can be used like 1 or 11 , only the player can chosse this thing. To be onest with you, the codes wich give that posibily of chosing by the user are not finished yet. So i let it like 1. Honestly i don't know what to do from tehnicaly point of view but tonight when i have much more time of thinking at this problem i will try to find a solution and in the shortest time i will fix that. I'm sorry for this later of the implementation promised since yesterday but i have just arrived at office.

Ok, i understand. But i think you can have more users if the relation between reward and count-down was enhanced. Maybe would be a good experience if you do it for some time and see the results. Like "a little better reward every a little more time". Just an advice to make it more profitable for you and users, if you see progress continue, if don't, back to previous values.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:13:48 PM

UPDATE

- Duble the claim reward ( FaucetBox - 50 Satoshi / 25 Sec. and Arcia - 60 Satoshi / 25 Sec. ), this may be for only a period or always.

Today you may encounter some problems because we several work on until tomorrow.
We apologize if we create troubles.

Regrads,
xQsite - ARCIA DEV
will wait for the update and check it back for awesome rewards right
good job mate for continuing your faucet and happy earning to us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xqsite (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:15:03 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 10:33:21 PM by xqsite

The update id done, enjoy !
50.000 Satoshi Bonus added today for most active users.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:38:37 AM

It may be just me, but I don't see this option? Where can I access it?

EDIT: I have found it, next to my balance. Cheers! I will be back to claiming again!!

xqsite (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:41:06 PM

Today was a great day for us, i want to thanks to all for using our services, we noted more then 1k unique users and we do 32 transfers for users.
It is possible that on the future to increase the withdrawal threshold.

Regards,
xQsite - ARCIA DEV
xqsite (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

We are sorry for this period.
We are back ( 45 Satoshi for Faucetbox and 50 for Arcia)

Good luck!
xqsite (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

UPDATE

- From 45 to 55 satoshi with Faucetbox and from 50 to 60 satoshi with us.
- From 25% to 50% for referrals.

Note:
- Stop trying to steal us, our system will automatically restrict access and you will not be able to use your address again.
- If you contact us please use only english language.

Regards,
ARCIA Team
dreanz87

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:38:20 PM

a very good faucet, time consuming but with such a rewards I think I will try use your faucet for a couple of withdrawal
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:11:18 PM

Your faucet is great! I like it!
Your adsense are still there and your faucet is almost a month running. You got a high payout there, correct me if I'm wrong with my calculation, but 55 every 25 seconds (with FaucetBOX) will give a claimer 110 sato every minute with a total of 6000+ sato every hour? That'll place your faucet to a highest paying faucet ever! But I hope you can maintain your current status for a long period.

I just have some tiny queries:

1. The link of FaucetBOX.com should have the wallet address
2. After the timer, the site refreshes and you'll have to enter the address again, kind of tiring to do that over and over every 25 seconds.
3. Too many buttons, too many refreshes (but I got your point on this  Wink )

But I still add your faucet to my list under the FaucetBOX Faucets, you may check it out here: http://faucetlist.digi-eye.xyz

Thank you and good luck to your faucet!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:19:07 PM

after reading the last reply i did try it personally and it was true you are giving 55sat every 25 sec not bad it is a highest paying as of now i also hope that you can manage this mate and keep us updated so we can continue supporting you. thanks for sharing mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xqsite (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:55:52 PM

alfaboy23
"The link of FaucetBOX.com should have the wallet address"
- When you claim with Faucetbox you will get a message like this "55 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBox.com" if you click on FaucetBox.com on this message it will send you to faucetbox address if i misunderstood correct me.

"After the timer, the site refreshes and you'll have to enter the address again, kind of tiring to do that over and over every 25 seconds."
- Website asking you to put address after refresh because your browser does not retain cookie. Verify it is not normal to ask you to enter address always and it is not a trick of mine to get more views. If this persists contact me.

"Too many buttons, too many refreshes (but I got your point on this  Wink )"
- The single refresh is on home page after the timer is done. (I do this because the timer will stop at 0.00 sec and will don't show the claim buttom automatly). The update page you visit after the first claim is for my secure, i'm sorry for this bat i have more then 200 people who wanted to steal from me.

arseaboy - Thanks for the feedback. The only way to keep open is the way that we all know.

Regards,
xQsite, ARCIA Team
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:16:40 AM

alfaboy23
"The link of FaucetBOX.com should have the wallet address"
- When you claim with Faucetbox you will get a message like this "55 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBox.com" if you click on FaucetBox.com on this message it will send you to faucetbox address if i misunderstood correct me.
Yup, but instead of directing me to my wallet address after clicking the link, the link directs only to this url: https://faucetbox.com/en/check which should be like this https://faucetbox.com/en/check/mywalletaddress

"After the timer, the site refreshes and you'll have to enter the address again, kind of tiring to do that over and over every 25 seconds."
- Website asking you to put address after refresh because your browser does not retain cookie. Verify it is not normal to ask you to enter address always and it is not a trick of mine to get more views. If this persists contact me.
Sorry, I didn't notice that my browser was in incognito mode. Forget that I ask that Cheesy

"Too many buttons, too many refreshes (but I got your point on this  Wink )"
- The single refresh is on home page after the timer is done. (I do this because the timer will stop at 0.00 sec and will don't show the claim buttom automatly). The update page you visit after the first claim is for my secure, i'm sorry for this bat i have more then 200 people who wanted to steal from me.
It's OK, that's another point I also got.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: