Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is going up and up  (Read 7279 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:42:17 PM

Yes its stays rising and rising and this is a good sign, its now rising due to the chinese people but the halving is also in coming so people are also buying because of that too.
Yes its really soaring but dont think it will still go up after halving because it might decrease or get stabilize as the hype will be gone too.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6394

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:58:38 PM

If Bitcoin continues to go up so fast like in the past weeks, it will also go down fast.

Reason: Such a fast uptrend can only be caused by speculation, not by adoption. When the uptrend takes a break, then many people will sell to take their profits. That can result in a crash and a new bear market.

But if the Bitcoin community manages to "catch up" with the uptrend by providing real services "for the masses" that justify the increase in price, then the uptrend can continue. But that would mean that the price must stay reasonably stable for some time (at least some weeks).

The actual little correction may be healthy, if we manage to stay in the price range between 600 and 800 for a while. If we go further down, all the uptrend may be in vain and we probably will see sub-500 prices again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:56:24 PM

today i just notice btc is going up and up
from 2 days there is significant up flow

what is causing this i guess more buyers?
Yes it will go up and up through out this month to till the halving takes place and then I believe many people start
selling there coins to book their profits. In between I predict bitcoin prices may hit new life time price too.. Smiley
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:53:09 PM

If Bitcoin continues to go up so fast like in the past weeks, it will also go down fast.

Reason: Such a fast uptrend can only be caused by speculation, not by adoption. When the uptrend takes a break, then many people will sell to take their profits. That can result in a crash and a new bear market.

But if the Bitcoin community manages to "catch up" with the uptrend by providing real services "for the masses" that justify the increase in price, then the uptrend can continue. But that would mean that the price must stay reasonably stable for some time (at least some weeks).

The actual little correction may be healthy, if we manage to stay in the price range between 600 and 800 for a while. If we go further down, all the uptrend may be in vain and we probably will see sub-500 prices again.

That's a key thing that people tend to forget. The price goes up fast, which means there is no stable floor.
Because it is going up this means not it stays like this forever.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:01:01 PM

Yes its stays rising and rising and this is a good sign, its now rising due to the chinese people but the halving is also in coming so people are also buying because of that too.
Yes its really soaring but dont think it will still go up after halving because it might decrease or get stabilize as the hype will be gone too.

The price can linger longer, and you never know the prices can stay here for awhile.

Depends on whats going on in the world which bitcoin is needed esp when war times and people are stranded to move money or other economical problems in a country.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:58:30 AM

Yes the bitcoin will go up for sure, it has a good future and it will continue rising like it has been doing right now because of the chinese people.
We also will have the halving very soon so that is good.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:07:16 AM

The price is definitely going up currently but I don't think this is going to be the highest price we'll see. We're a long way away from the all time high. But yes, halving is making BTC go up and up.

Great to see all those people who are now in positive profits with BTC Tongue
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

Yeah definitely. Right now the bitcoin price is stabilizing at around $750 or so and it seems like $700 is the new floor. I think it'll definitely go up once more in a mass scale before the halving.

This is fantastic for BTC holders Tongue
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:10:45 AM

When prices are raising all the people are happy and they wait for more rise so that they may sell for even more profit. Hence no selling results in more high price.But if price starts to dip then a panic is created and everyone tries to sell, which cause more decrease in prices.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:10:06 AM

Yeah definitely. Right now the bitcoin price is stabilizing at around $750 or so and it seems like $700 is the new floor. I think it'll definitely go up once more in a mass scale before the halving.

don't know if 750 will hold really, it can be the peak, let's wait and see, i'm still worried about the dump, we need a slow increase this fast increase is bad i think, maybe just chnese are pumping because of the halving

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:11:24 AM

don't know if 750 will hold really, it can be the peak, let's wait and see, i'm still worried about the dump, we need a slow increase this fast increase is bad i think, maybe just chnese are pumping because of the halving

This obviously will continue to increase, until really very close to halving. we could see the price reach $800-1000.
I believe this, because I saw a few days back, prices are rising very fast and unpredictable.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:17:29 AM

I'd be happy with over $750 after halving. Even better would be 8-900 and then the enevitable sell off after halving by people looking to make a quick buck and take profits which hopefully can bring it to a stable 750+ In the weeks after.

2020 should be interesting for the next halving but there will be yet more hurdles and challenges to overcome between now and then. It'll be a hell of a ride.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:19:48 AM

This obviously will continue to increase, until really very close to halving. we could see the price reach $800-1000.
I believe this, because I saw a few days back, prices are rising very fast and unpredictable.

It was already predicted that price would rise near halving and this is now happening as per expected. Just wonder how long further this price increase will continue and what is the Max. price  bitcoin can reach this time at halving. I wish it reaches all time high value .

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:23:09 AM

It was already predicted that price would rise near halving and this is now happening as per expected. Just wonder how long further this price increase will continue and what is the Max. price  bitcoin can reach this time at halving. I wish it reaches all time high value .

I think we'll see the price increase to $1000 and perhaps stay there for a day or so, but it will not last long as the market is full of speculation at this point.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:42:22 PM

the current price of nearly $800, maybe tomorrow we could see it, and accordance with my prediction the price will be in the range of $900-1000, and it was the peak when halving.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:50:54 PM

the current price of nearly $800, maybe tomorrow we could see it, and accordance with my prediction the price will be in the range of $900-1000, and it was the peak when halving.

Yeah its possible to achieve the price of $800 tomorrow as now we are very close to it and halving will surely show us some exciting price of bitcoin.

elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:08:15 PM

I hope to see the price go up a few 100 dollars, so we have a round number 1000 dollar.
From there I don't see it happening the price will increase more. But perhaps I am wrong and people will buy more.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:03:31 PM

The price is very high at the moment. Many of us have sold their coins, and others are holding.
I belong to the latter since i see enough room for bitcoin to grow more. Much more.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6394

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:21:39 AM

That's a key thing that people tend to forget. The price goes up fast, which means there is no stable floor.

Exactly. That these floors work, we saw most notably in 2013 and 2014:

- first in the aftermath of the first rally of the year. Then the price went, one day, down to about $50. This number was the only time where the price was stable for more than a few hours (in fact, it was there about a week).
- in the 2014 bear market, the bottom was in the 150s. That was the price level where the Bitcoin price remained some weeks before the great October/November rally.

In 2016 the only floors of this kind I can see are: first, a strong one, at about USD 410, and second, a weaker one, between 560 and 585. If we see a real correction, I predict it will go down to one of these too levels - if we're lucky and the market stays relatively bullish, the 560 one, and otherwise the 410 one. I don't expect it to go lower than that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:14:37 AM

Exactly. That these floors work, we saw most notably in 2013 and 2014:

- first in the aftermath of the first rally of the year. Then the price went, one day, down to about $50. This number was the only time where the price was stable for more than a few hours (in fact, it was there about a week).
- in the 2014 bear market, the bottom was in the 150s. That was the price level where the Bitcoin price remained some weeks before the great October/November rally.

In 2016 the only floors of this kind I can see are: first, a strong one, at about USD 410, and second, a weaker one, between 560 and 585. If we see a real correction, I predict it will go down to one of these too levels - if we're lucky and the market stays relatively bullish, the 560 one, and otherwise the 410 one. I don't expect it to go lower than that.

Do you think it's a good idea to sell BTCs now to buy them later when the price goes down?

The BTC price really increased a lot in a very small interval time. It's not normal for the coin price stability. I was very cheerful with the new BTC prices, but looking the possibilite to see the price going down again it's a bit worrisome.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print