Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$250] 100,000 person Sex Niche Email List  (Read 243 times)
chidog12 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:25:43 PM

A group of college buddies and I had the usual web cam business for a couple of years and after some great years we started to split up.

Some guys got married and others went to work for other marketing companies. And I was stuck, I was not that great at this type of stuff. All I really did was web design.

And now that I have this giant list I am stuck writing a bunch of persuasive ads and emails to the list. I know there's a way I could automize this but my girlfriend and I kinda feel like the whole thing is getting childish.

Does anybody know about this Email Marketing Stuff? I've had sales from CPA, but I know an experienced person can do better.

I just wanna get this whole thing off my hands, so if you want the list email me at: BetterAppsNow(@)gmail.com

I do remember that we had a 5% Open Rate, but I don't really understand copywriting so I personally don't know how to sell well, but I usually get 5,000 people opening the emails.

I'm only gonna sell it to 1 person

Note: Someone told me that I should get the list cleaned so I did and the list looks great now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: