Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation"  (Read 163284 times)
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:24:00 PM

You need to use this https://wallet.mynxt.info or Download the Client on www.nxt.org

if you use https://wallet.mynxt.info you will need to purchase the Plugin Full NXT Wallet will cost 500 NXT

...Speechless, withdraw nxt asset is such a pain.....    Huh   Why you choose this hard handle platform? You should use xcp or eth as draco token. Sigh...

Wallet downloading now, 129Mb, wtf...

Use the supernet lite wallet to access your nxt account in 30 secs, no need to download the whole blockchain

Thanks, i am using the supernet lite nxt wallet now, i don't know how to receice my draco tokens from TVE.

How to do OP?  Huh Huh  The most complex system i have seen, where to get nxt public key? Where to get my draco wallet.. Cry  Thank you guys very very much'

The NXT address is the same for DRACO. Send your draco to your address.

And then check in your available currencies (Monetary System --> My Currencies):

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKeeper802

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 05:07:15 PM

What are the instructions for the swap in regard to DT Tokens on Bittrex?

tiredday

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:31:40 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 05:46:25 PM by tiredday

You need to use this https://wallet.mynxt.info or Download the Client on www.nxt.org

if you use https://wallet.mynxt.info you will need to purchase the Plugin Full NXT Wallet will cost 500 NXT

...Speechless, withdraw nxt asset is such a pain.....    Huh   Why you choose this hard handle platform? You should use xcp or eth as draco token. Sigh...

Wallet downloading now, 129Mb, wtf...

Use the supernet lite wallet to access your nxt account in 30 secs, no need to download the whole blockchain

Thanks, i am using the supernet lite nxt wallet now, i don't know how to receice my draco tokens from TVE.

How to do OP?  Huh Huh  The most complex system i have seen, where to get nxt public key? Where to get my draco wallet.. Cry  Thank you guys very very much'

The NXT address is the same for DRACO. Send your draco to your address.

And then check in your available currencies (Monetary System --> My Currencies):

Thanks, but it requires a public key, i can't find it on my nxt wallet, where to find it? thanks.

Once i tried to deposit to my bittrex wallet, it failed. I entered my bittrex wallet 'message' into TVE's public key field.

EDIT: I deposited successfully, last time i deposited this way, but bittrex didn't accept my coin, now i see my coin.
CryptoKeeper802

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:52:16 PM

Do we need to take the DT Token off of Bittrex to get converted to JIO?

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 07:56:04 PM

re post from ccex support:

draco dev is not controlling c-cex. When we remove something - we make our own announce first....

so draco wont be delisted today fom ccex...

C_Cex thought we would be doing the swap via the exchange

but that's been cleared up

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 08:33:36 PM

News Update 21/10/2016

I recently Announced the Swap of Draco to JIO TOKEN

Reason is to Rebrand away from Drachmae or Draco as it is too Greek and not very marketable.

Therefore www.tamtamtravels.com has been created and still  a work in progress.

We are using the IDevAffiliate system if anybody is interested in becoming an Affiliate they can Pre Sign up here https://www.idevaffiliate.com/33221/101.html

In December there will be a public announcement of the Legal Entity and Jurisdiction for Tam Tam Travels as Somebody else will be taking the lead.

I am slimming down Drachmae Project to reduce monthly costs I have tried to put too much out into the marketplace without gathering the user base or covering monthly costs.

Drachmae Mobi will also be rebranded as it does not have any real sex appeal by name.

Following sites that have been disabled:

www.drachmae.co.uk
www.drachmaeconnect.com
www.drachmae.mobi
www.drachmae.club

Core focus is for the Swap to JIO Token and successful launch of Tam Tam Travels, I am informng Bittrex and C-Cex as of 31st October that the transition from Draco to JIO Token is the deadline and that if they wish to keep draco on the exchanges that I cannot confirm any support towards it as the focus is Tam Tam Travels and JIO Token.

What I have learned is no matter what you do it does not benefit and I have tried to launch to many services without gathering the user interest.

So the Hope is to Consolidate user base for Tam Tam Travels and that JIO Token gathers more traction as it's specific to Tam Tam Travels.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:42:13 PM

News Update 21/10/2016

Reason is to Rebrand away from Drachmae or Draco as it is too Greek and not very marketable.

We are using the IDevAffiliate system if anybody is interested in becoming an Affiliate they can Pre Sign up here https://www.idevaffiliate.com/33221/101.html

In December there will be a public announcement of the Legal Entity and Jurisdiction for Tam Tam Travels as Somebody else will be taking the lead.

I am slimming down Drachmae Project to reduce monthly costs I have tried to put too much out into the marketplace without gathering the user base or covering monthly costs.

Drachmae Mobi will also be rebranded as it does not have any real sex appeal by name.

www.drachmae.co.uk
www.drachmaeconnect.com
www.drachmae.mobi
www.drachmae.club

Core focus is for the Swap to JIO Token and successful launch of Tam Tam Travels, I am informng Bittrex and C-Cex as of 31st October that the transition from Draco to JIO Token is the deadline and that if they wish to keep draco on the exchanges that I cannot confirm any support towards it as the focus is Tam Tam Travels and JIO Token.

What I have learned is no matter what you do it does not benefit and I have tried to launch to many services without gathering the user interest.

So the Hope is to Consolidate user base for Tam Tam Travels and that JIO Token gathers more traction as it's specific to Tam Tam Travels.
so after this it will be depend to that particular exchange whether to continue the service catering draco inside their trade is that right mate?
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:14:58 AM

I just withdraw DT from TVE and sold all shit. Bye bye stupid tokens I ever seen.
thwglobal010

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:17:45 AM

i want to get DT-Token as well please how to get it anybody inform me...
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:20:19 AM

I just withdraw DT from TVE and sold all shit. Bye bye stupid tokens I ever seen.
Where withdraw bittrex or nxt to show coin.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:40:38 AM

News Update 21/10/2016

www.drachmae.co.uk
www.drachmaeconnect.com
www.drachmae.mobi
www.drachmae.club

Are you going to start a new thread for the new token & swap or will continue using this? also update the 1st page with this latest news about swap. newcomers or those not checking bitcointalk often might not see it straight away.
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:49:19 AM

+1,  Grin Grin  Dumped my 1k token, the withdrawal sucks. Worst token I have seen, CEO looks like a gay, lmao.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:55:41 AM

+1,  Grin Grin  Dumped my 1k token, the withdrawal sucks. Worst token I have seen, CEO looks like a gay, lmao.

Extremely Gay and Thank you for being such Homophobic.

November Promo and Affiliate commission (not 100% Confirmed) initial proposal "FeedBack Welcome"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ig-yEGyr7g4bL8-qas4N7SO74XNC4gaEU0UYCnmVF5g/edit?usp=sharing

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 12:59:47 PM

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

when wer done sending draco to this wallet... what's next? do we post/pm/email our transaction?

thanks...

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 09:18:16 AM

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

when wer done sending draco to this wallet... what's next? do we post/pm/email our transaction?

thanks...

The wallet you send the Draco from is the wallet you will receive JIO Tokenn on (1st December)

Also I received a Message from Bittrex after the swap date they will be delisting draco and we will be replacing it with JIO

(Swap is Manual and not via the exchanges)

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 03:48:24 PM

thanks...

The wallet you send the Draco from is the wallet you will receive JIO Tokenn on (1st December)

Also I received a Message from Bittrex after the swap date they will be delisting draco and we will be replacing it with JIO

ok thanks... is it direct when sending? sorry i'm not used to nxt wallet.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:58:34 PM

thanks...

thanks for emphasizing this mate letting us know that if we will use trex wallet we won't able to received jio in returned, good luck buds.
Trial

Activity: 664

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

I have correctly understood that the swap will be on December 1?
tangcrypt

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:24:15 PM

Undecided IS DRACO A SCAM NOW SHIFTING TO JIO?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605757.msg16150440#msg16150440
Trial

Activity: 664

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:55:07 PM

You have some proofs? I don't see swindle here.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: