Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation"  (Read 163289 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 01:29:35 PM

i think i m newbie thatz y add pic option is not obvious foe me:d

You are a newbie Mr. Pink so why don't you take a long nap until your account grows up, then you can post a pic of me. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:32:36 PM

i think i m newbie thatz y add pic option is not obvious foe me:d

You are a newbie Mr. Pink so why don't you take a long nap until your account grows up, then you can post a pic of me. 

hahaha this one looks a good advise draco will still moves guys we just need to wait and see
the results of those project that the dev is working on. good luck dev
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 01:48:05 PM

hahaha this one looks a good advise draco will still moves guys we just need to wait and see

I warned the pink troll to never troll a bigger troll.  lol

Anyway, Lee does have some great projects he's working on but for now the price looks like it's imploding which is sad to see. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:57:45 PM

I warned the pink troll to never troll a bigger troll.  lol

Anyway, Lee does have some great projects he's working on but for now the price looks like it's imploding which is sad to see. 
i see that mate but its fine now at least the price has been controlled compare last week when the price between trexx and ccex git big diff hopefully the price went back again to 1k or more. good luck and thank you for protecting this thread.
nawedmumtaz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:08:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 02:51:14 PM by nawedmumtaz

I warned the pink troll to never troll a bigger troll.  lol

i see that mate but its fine now at least the price has been controlled compare last week when the price between trexx and ccex git big diff hopefully the price went back again to 1k or more. good luck and thank you for protecting this thread.
Trader tradr: DUMP DRACO BUNCH OF USELESS COIN
Trader iko uwais: Dev pokeshit buy back his coin to fake buy
Trader iko uwais:

NetworkTC343: dump Draco, buy Potter
Trader ☯ kogieboy ☯: DRACO is down to 340 again.. when will it hit 42 sats
Trader TheGreatOrchid: 1 satoshi
Trader TheGreatOrchid: tokens are worthless
there r many users talking like that...not me only
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:19:50 PM

protuguese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571964.new#new

cya dude!

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:48:56 PM

Trader iko uwais:

that's what you called healthy conversations.. unlike you always crying about draco and telling more of lies.. lol
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:57:28 PM

Trader iko uwais:

that's what you called healthy conversations.. unlike you always crying about draco and telling more of lies.. lol
just dumpers. when the real stakeholders fill ur pockets, this coin going to moon easy. This project is awesome.
=D

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:11:52 PM

i understand nawed, he just simply want traders to panic for him to be able to buy in the cheapest price.. whats the sense of spending too much time here if he really hates this coin??.. lol. dirty old tactics.. lol
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

let us just wait and see who's telling the truth fuders always say many things about the project and the only reason is to have
cheap draco hehehe keep fuding you will get what you want from the weak holders.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:22:32 PM

Official Supply and will not change for a long time 18,888,888 DRACO

Time to Take advantage of the Dumpers now

Bounties account is Empty so Needs refilling (Not to worry I will be buying back from C-cex and Bittrex to refill them)
https://nxtportal.org/accounts/7540924520198696605

Translation into Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Romanian Wanted Urgently  

Drachmae Marketing & Development Fund Empty Needs to be Re-filled.
https://nxtportal.org/accounts/1620244798208086518

Drachmae as a Project is based on the currency Value so the greater the value faster projects can be done those that provide a value then can be transformed into a Revenue business that supports the currency along the way.

Drachmae Project is not about Writing code and White Papers any clown can do that even one with Dyslexia Such as myself, That magic trick is doing the unknown and finding specific use cases in the format of GRUNT work on the ground.

If the holders cannot support the currency but expect the project to fund the growth then it is easier to simply buy back all the currency and put it as a failed use case which is the case for 99.99% altcoins.

It takes 2 to Tango at Midnight Project + Coin Holders = Growth

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:36:35 PM

very strong statement, we just need to be doing our share as a community investors so time to grab cheap draco as the dev said theres a strong project and plan for this coin. good luck dev.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:48:24 PM

Oh I forgot also Indonesian Translation is needed as there is a Project on the Horizon out there also maybe that was offered a few days ago which is very appealing

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:43:02 PM

very strong statement, we just need to be doing our share as a community investors so time to grab cheap draco as the dev said theres a strong project and plan for this coin. good luck dev.

Indeed, and I already filled my wallet waiting the DT Coin to moon now Smiley Good luck to the successful project DT - Token devs. Keep us always updated here on our Thread. Hpe to see more projects to come.

Open for Campaigns
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:40:01 AM

Join our FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568502603446682/?fref=ts&__nodl
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:11:39 AM

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
nawedmumtaz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:47:40 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 01:59:53 AM by nawedmumtaz

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

thatz y i always say draco is an scam coin...it has many dark side..no real wallet still..no pos or pow mentioned..etc if draco come from just by token then it is totally shitcoin
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:54:59 AM

thatz y i always say draco is an scam coin...it has many dark side..no real wallet still..no pos or pow mentioned..etc if draco come from just by token then it is totally shitcoin

Oops my bad, was just going down the list at c-cex, to post this warning. I don't own any. This appears to be a NXT asset, not sure if this applies to them.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 03:13:50 AM

It would apply as you stake NXT

Secondly with the transition of NXT to Ardur DT Token will be the first official publicly used token on the child chains which means you would no longer need NXT to make a transaction as this will be in the local Child token the downside is we need to wait till 1st Quarter of 2017 for this but it's worth the wait in the long run and this is also why no specific wallet has been created as it would change in a few months.

this is the version of the mobile bank which is being tested for DT Chain permission-ed based blockchain Private chain technology http://drachmae.co.uk/dt-chain

www.drachmae.money
user: Admin
Pass: demo1234

we are testing out a platform that is used by 2000 organisations and if our findings of the permissioned blockchain work to what we expect then we have 2000 organisations to upsale DT Chain Nodes across too along side this DT Chain cross pollinates across decentralised chains yp Jurisdictional control issues which plays apart of around 40+ use cases that failed in 2015 in Greece due to regulation compliance.

Also launching www.drachmae.money is not viable right now as I have not setup any specific entity for it as I am waiting on the EU legislation to come out in September and depending on the downsides I may setup outside of EU (UK Still has not submitted Article 50 therefore it still is in EU and under Fairy Tale laws) So 3 locations of interest is Dubai, Singapore and Hong kong could be the Official location for the Drachmae Money part of Drachmae Project.

Oops my bad, was just going down the list at c-cex, to post this warning. I don't own any. This appears to be a NXT asset, not sure if this applies to them.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:29:09 AM

It would apply as you stake NXT

Secondly with the transition of NXT to Ardur DT Token will be the first official publicly used token on the child chains which means you would no longer need NXT to make a transaction as this will be in the local Child token the downside is we need to wait till 1st Quarter of 2017 for this but it's worth the wait in the long run and this is also why no specific wallet has been created as it would change in a few months.

this is the version of the mobile bank which is being tested for DT Chain permission-ed based blockchain Private chain technology http://drachmae.co.uk/dt-chain

www.drachmae.money
user: Admin
Pass: demo1234

we are testing out a platform that is used by 2000 organisations and if our findings of the permissioned blockchain work to what we expect then we have 2000 organisations to upsale DT Chain Nodes across too along side this DT Chain cross pollinates across decentralised chains yp Jurisdictional control issues which plays apart of around 40+ use cases that failed in 2015 in Greece due to regulation compliance.

Also launching www.drachmae.money is not viable right now as I have not setup any specific entity for it as I am waiting on the EU legislation to come out in September and depending on the downsides I may setup outside of EU (UK Still has not submitted Article 50 therefore it still is in EU and under Fairy Tale laws) So 3 locations of interest is Dubai, Singapore and Hong kong could be the Official location for the Drachmae Money part of Drachmae Project.

This is great news indeed Smiley Let us just wait as this Project ripens and will be completely implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: