Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 04:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Auto Robot  (Read 662 times)
henrywillis1978 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:00:56 PM

Is Bitcoin Auto Robot worth the money or is it a scam?

Bitcoin Auto Robot BTC Overview:

The Bitcoin Auto Robot is  a complete no-brainer, fully automated solution.  It does not require you to babysit every trade, just relax and let it do its magic. No need to check the robot more often than once a month when you wish to withdraw your profits.
A Trading Account with BTC-e ( a trusted Bitcoin Trading Exchange Marketplace ) needs to be set up, where an initial deposit either in Bitcoin or US Dollars is required. It can take a week or so to fund your BTC-e trading account. Bitcoin Auto Robot aims to increase the total value of your trading account which includes both Bitcoin and US Dollars.

Depending on the volatility of the Bitcoin price, the robot optimally spreads the balance between Bitcoins and US Dollars to make sure it makes the maximum profit possible. It remains profitable even when the price goes down!  When the market is flat, obviously the robot activity is lower. When the market is volatile, that’s when the maximum profit is generated!
We have thoroughly tested the Bitcoin Auto Robot and from our report it is a powerful product that has helped thousands of people worldwide and we highly recommend buying it.
We  tested the first Bitcoin Trading Robot and are very enthusiastic about it. We will surely be keeping it and permit it to carry on trading on auto pilot for us. Why test for 60 days ? Well the Bitcoin Bot has a 60 day total hassle-free cash back guarantee. Therefore we thought we will evaluate it for 60 days and ask for a refund if it was rubbish . We tested the BTC robot using the gold license on aggressive mode. The gold license has the bot trading on a private VPS and access to the robot members area is via our internet browser. We opened a trading account using BTC_e. It took a week to fund our trading account by international bank wire with US dollar. We put $3900 USD into our BTC-e trading account. The BTC trading bot was set up with our BTC-e API code and secret code to allow the robot to trade our account. After 60 days the program produced $1047.62 in income.This is an increase of 26.86%. As this gain more than made up the gold license cost of the robot, we are keeping the robot. What is amazing is that this is really set and forget. The robot works 24/7, on auto pilot, including on saturdays and sundays, and does not take time off, sleep, vacations. It really is a passive income

We have also checked other trusted reviews on the net and they are 98.5% encouraging so we can safely recommend it and know that it is not a scam. Many clients have bought it and reporting that their results are very good, and they are satisfied with the purchase.

Many auto trading robots promise a lot but rarely deliver. This is not one of them: the Bitcoin Auto Robot gets the job done and provides you with real value.
The Positive Side:

* It’s Unique: Bitcoin Auto Robot is really one-of-a-kind and really delivers on its promises.
* Good for Newbies: Bitcoin Auto Robot is really easy to set up  and allows just anyone to use it.
* Doesn’t Require Big Initial Capital
* 60 Days Money Back Guarantee: So you are Fully Protected
60 Days Full 100% Money Back Guarantee

You are also protected by 60 Days Money Back Guarantee so your purchase is risk free and you are safe.
If you don’t like this Robot, or for any other reason, you can just ask for your money back within 60-Days and that’s it – you get a refund, no questions asked.
As you can see, you can’t lose here. Take it for a trial, if you don’t like the product just ask for your money back.
Stop wasting time and get your license NOW: Bitcoin Auto Robot  Is The Proven Effective Bitcoin Trading Solution You’ve Been Searching For.
Free trial: https://mega.nz/#!l9dTlKBY!EekvpULuSn4e4bqMerlTW5t-o4Ms5P9T2sOpRjzU5lc
- SpaceMan

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:10:02 PM

Be careful when downloading something given by @OP.
It can bring virus.

You've been warned.
henrywillis1978 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

Thank you for you caution, I will take a notice.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1472

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:18:13 AM

We already have the same kind of bot here then why should we trust you.Moreover you are a newbie and your software may contain malicious files or keyloggers by which you will grab hands on files and saved passwords.Also talking about the refund what is guarantee that you will give refund back if we are unsatisfied.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:13:27 AM

We already have the same kind of bot here then why should we trust you.Moreover you are a newbie and your software may contain malicious files or keyloggers by which you will grab hands on files and saved passwords.Also talking about the refund what is guarantee that you will give refund back if we are unsatisfied.

Maybe OP agrees to escrow funds for 60 days?
What about that?

tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:17:39 AM

Not really sure I want to use that because it sounds a little too good.
Will probably try it if others have proven it works well.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:21:05 AM

@OP, just some tips to get things going:

1) post a link to virustotal, proving your software is clean (or at least, there are no known virusses)
2) post some screenshots, and some tx-id's from your transactions
3) accept escrow
4) maybe give a vouch copy to a green trusted member...
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1317

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:25:24 AM

1) post a link to virustotal, proving your software is clean (or at least, there are no known virusses).

The link has already analyzed with the detection ratio of 0/67.That's why I didn't bother posting the results.It will always be safer to not download such bots.
merelcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:27:46 AM

1) post a link to virustotal, proving your software is clean (or at least, there are no known virusses).

The link has already analyzed with the detection ratio of 0/67.That's why I didn't bother posting the results.It will always be safer to not download such bots.

Sorry, i did not know this...
Anyways, you're completely right about not downloading bots. I was merely giving the OP some tips in the odd chance he's an honest developer that actually made a good bot, but cannot get it sold because he doesn't know the customs of bitcointalk Wink
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:37:11 AM

Sorry, i did not know this...
Anyways, you're completely right about not downloading bots. I was merely giving the OP some tips in the odd chance he's an honest developer that actually made a good bot, but cannot get it sold because he doesn't know the customs of bitcointalk Wink
if I undesrtand you correctly mate you know the developer can you vouch his work and prove that it is working maybe in that way you can help him up to get some trust but as of now downloading something from a newbie won't allowed him to get some trust as many phishing accusation and virus that's belongs to apps that we downloaded it will be a hard time to decide.

merelcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:40:44 AM

if I undesrtand you correctly mate you know the developer can you vouch his work and prove that it is working maybe in that way you can help him up to get some trust but as of now downloading something from a newbie won't allowed him to get some trust as many phishing accusation and virus that's belongs to apps that we downloaded it will be a hard time to decide.

I'm sorry but that's incorrect. I do not know the developer, nor do i trust him. I was merely trying to give him some tips on how to conduct business on this forum.

That's why i gave the tip to give the virustotal link, use escrow and give vouch copy's.

In the meantime i want to say to everybody that Joel_Jantsen is right: you should not download any bots unless you know what you're doing (scan everything, run inside a sandbox, monitor network traffic,...)
barbara44

Activity: 2534
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:53:16 AM

I'm sorry but that's incorrect. I do not know the developer, nor do i trust him. I was merely trying to give him some tips on how to conduct business on this forum.

That's why i gave the tip to give the virustotal link, use escrow and give vouch copy's.

In the meantime i want to say to everybody that Joel_Jantsen is right: you should not download any bots unless you know what you're doing (scan everything, run inside a sandbox, monitor network traffic,...)
That was a right move to guide the OP for a better post. However, it seems that "his" (not entirely sure if he owns this) bot is not trustworthy therefore I think everyone deserves to know that, given the scan results.
One can still try it out it he thinks he knows what he's doing and is prepared for the consequences.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

Why don't you even have a website ? No videos? Not even a screenshot. Nice try but no thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: