Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Egift 70%  (Read 352 times)
Progifter (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:45:04 PM

I am providing Apple egift at $50 denominations. Rate is at 70% message me for more info and bulk deals! Warranty is offered but only for 24 hours from sale point!!!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:00:36 PM

I am providing Apple egift at $50 denominations. Rate is at 70% message me for more info and bulk deals! Warranty is offered but only for 24 hours from sale point!!!

SO They are carded gift cards Huh

LOL..  You have already tried to pull  up the sale few days back with another id
BeastBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:01:52 PM

Im seeing if he'll give a senior member a vouche code
BeastBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:13:25 PM

LOL..  You have already tried to pull  up the sale few days back with another id
I am a reseller I offer same warranty that my provider offers me! These are 100% legit giftcards I can send you over 500+ used codes I have already sold on other forums as proof that these codes do not turn off! And I am willing to give out codes to high ranked members first and recieve payment after card used!!!
If your not willing to give a vouche copy to a Senior Member (It takes a while to become that rank....) then you are likely a scam...
Progifter (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:43:45 PM

I am a reseller I offer same warranty that my provider offers me! These are 100% legit giftcards I can send you over 500+ used codes I have already sold on other forums as proof that these codes do not turn off! And I am willing to give out codes to high ranked members first and recieve payment after card used!!!
If your not willing to give a vouche copy to a Senior Member (It takes a while to become that rank....) then you are likely a scam...
Your more then welcome to use escrow services offered on this forum to purchase egift! Do not threaten me on direct message for me to send free codes so you don't give me negative trust!
Progifter (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:15:37 AM

Bump!!!!!! Discount 65%!!! And these arnt iTunes giftcards they are actual Apple Store egifts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: