Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★  (Read 50074 times)
BetAdviser (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:06:03 PM

Well its FT and its a win! Great!
I had bet 17.1 mBTC on sportsbet.io & 0.0237 BTC on NitrogenSports.eu
Doubled money on both sites! Superb!

Good job mate, this bring me some profit too. Will try tonight with Croatia but some small bet will post here

BetAdviser (OP)

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:09:33 PM

Total profit: +103.0 mbtc

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:09:54 PM

It was a very unlucky own goal by the Northern Ireland player in the 75th minute and I have to admit that Wales didn't play very well today and they didn't deserve the win but football is totally unpredictable so far in this Euro 2016 tournament. I had Wales to continue to the next round @1.4 odds because I was afraid they will tie the game in regulation time and probably go into penalty shootout so I didn't take a straight win for Wales but anyways a win is a win even with not so good odds  Cheesy By the way did you guys see that sick goal by Shaqiri? I think it will be the most beautiful goal on this tournament by far.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:12:17 PM

Well its FT and its a win! Great!
I had bet 17.1 mBTC on sportsbet.io & 0.0237 BTC on NitrogenSports.eu
Doubled money on both sites! Superb!

Good job mate, this bring me some profit too. Will try tonight with Croatia but some small bet will post here

It has been a long time since you have a premium pick. Anyway, I don't dare to bet on Portugal's game.

They are so unpredictable and can draw against 3 weak teams in the group stage. Somehow, I won't be surprise if Portugal win as few people are giving them a chance against Croatia.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
StuffSneak

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

Strive for Success

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:13:48 PM

Nothing on Portugal today? :p

The odds are really weird with the match. It will be so unpredictable. Croatia has been in good form while Portugal seems to be recovering.
StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:22:41 PM

Why is it still in pending even after Full Time? > http://prntscr.com/bkz2g8
Has yours cleared?

I wanted to put up little on Portugal but the money hasn't been released yet. Damn
BetAdviser (OP)

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:26:50 PM

It was a very unlucky own goal by the Northern Ireland player in the 75th minute and I have to admit that Wales didn't play very well today and they didn't deserve the win but football is totally unpredictable so far in this Euro 2016 tournament. I had Wales to continue to the next round @1.4 odds because I was afraid they will tie the game in regulation time and probably go into penalty shootout so I didn't take a straight win for Wales but anyways a win is a win even with not so good odds  Cheesy By the way did you guys see that sick goal by Shaqiri? I think it will be the most beautiful goal on this tournament by far.

It was most supid game that i ever watch, but i give some advantage Wales, and they won this one. And Shaqiri 100% best goal on this EURO but there is a lot of games and i hope so that we will see more goals such this one

It has been a long time since you have a premium pick. Anyway, I don't dare to bet on Portugal's game.

They are so unpredictable and can draw against 3 weak teams in the group stage. Somehow, I won't be surprise if Portugal win as few people are giving them a chance against Croatia.

Yup i know, when i got some sure and safe game i will pm all referals, at this moment i dont have that kind of game, weekend is now so tomorrow i will find and study some picks so we will be in touch. Stay tuned

Nothing on Portugal today? :p

The odds are really weird with the match. It will be so unpredictable. Croatia has been in good form while Portugal seems to be recovering.

They can win single game, so they will not win and this one. I wish them bad luck, fuking Porutgal, i hate them Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i loss a lot money betting of them, and Croatia show their potencial against Spain, Turkey and Czech Republic so i think that they will kick Portugals asses tonight. I am from Serbia and we are people with almost  same moral as Croatian people, i know that they will give their best and won this one.
Good luck to all, going to drink some beer and watch the game with friends!

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:21:37 AM

Wales vs Northern Ireland was a very nice pick and eventually you won the game , i copied that pick in first half with 1$ and converted it into 2.34$.
Very Nice pick i must say , good luck!

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:26:22 AM

Wales vs Northern Ireland was a very nice pick and eventually you won the game , i copied that pick in first half with 1$ and converted it into 2.34$.
wow sorry missed again from me buddy i just can't cope with my previous bet so i did not visit this for a while
i hope you regain what you have lost 500mBTC what a huge amount good luck to you buddy keep it up.
BetAdviser (OP)

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:01:41 PM

I am glad that my prediction help you!

wow sorry missed again from me buddy i just can't cope with my previous bet so i did not visit this for a while
i hope you regain what you have lost 500mBTC what a huge amount good luck to you buddy keep it up.

Its all fine mate, we still have start bankroll with 1000mbtc, i gamble for now only with our profit, but we still have our 1000mbtc Cheesy for now we only lost money that we earn but we will make it up soon Smiley

Total profit: +38.0 mbtc
Bank: +1000.0 mbtc

BetAdviser (OP)

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:05:06 PM

I am 100% sure that France will win this game so lets go with biger amount
FOOTBALL

EUROPE: Euro - Play Offs 13:00

France - Rep.Ireland ---> Home and under 4.5 1.63 stake 200mbtc

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:09:26 PM

FOOTBALL

hey buddy just heard about what happen earlier might be a good timing for me to follow this bet might win big as I see how much you bet good luck buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BetAdviser (OP)

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

FOOTBALL

hey buddy just heard about what happen earlier might be a good timing for me to follow this bet might win big as I see how much you bet good luck buddy.

All my refferals can use this game as PREMIUM TIP! Good luck to all

StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:26:34 PM

FOOTBALL

I have put in some good amount of money on this. IRL has already scored a penalty on 2nd minute. I hope France bounces back.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

FOOTBALL

I have put in some good amount of money on this. IRL has already scored a penalty on 2nd minute. I hope France bounces back.
we need to stay focus I'm hoping that france will do their best to win this game
it is not a good time for them to lose, good luck france.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:43:36 PM

Its almost half time and IRL are looking really solid here today. France can't even manage to get a shot at goal.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:52:05 PM

Its almost half time and IRL are looking really solid here today. France can't even manage to get a shot at goal.
In my view today we are going to watch one of biggest upset in Euro 2016 and France is going out of this competition because IRL is playing very good and they can advance in next round what others have idea about this upset ? Wink
StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:17:14 PM

AAAAAAnd they level!!!

Edit: And they lead now. Fuck!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 02:36:36 PM

Looks like things are finally going your way again. France is ahead 2-1 at 76 minutes right now.
Fingers crossed this bet is won.

StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:00:21 PM

Nice win! Had put in a lot on this one.. 100 mBTC
Betadviser just got a lot of referral money lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: