Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old  (Read 4369 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:43:38 PM

Message me on the bifunder IRC or email me at admin@bitcoin-financial.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-Financial.com (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:48:23 AM

Should be open to trading by tomorrow!
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:50:24 AM

Before investing in Bitcoin Financial or with Daniel "BitcoinINV" "Bitcoin-Financial.com" I would recommend you ask how he packed up shop and left his previous investors handing, and have him define how he plans to exit this investment.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:25:45 AM

I do not plan to exit this investment at all, I left a unprofitable one like anyone would this has been explained to death in previous forum. Lets move on okay, lots of business stopped after GLSBE.

Here is a little more info for you
Last company was held
33% By me
47% 1 Private Investor
10% unsold shares
10% owned by a couple of people.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 01:28:59 AM

Before investing in Bitcoin Financial or with Daniel "BitcoinINV" "Bitcoin-Financial.com" I would recommend you ask how he packed up shop and left his previous investors handing, and have him define how he plans to exit this investment.

What was the previous project?

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 02:02:45 AM

Bitcoin Mining Invesments
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:52:57 AM

I do not plan to exit this investment at all, I left a unprofitable one like anyone would this has been explained to death in previous forum. Lets move on okay, lots of business stopped after GLSBE.

Last company was held
33% By me
47% 1 Private Investor
10% unsold shares

So packing up and screwing 57% of the shareholders is OK?

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:30:01 PM

Adding is not your strong suit?
33+47+10=???

10% owned by about 12 other people?

If your not going to look into a previous situation lets not comment on it ok?
It is bad enough you made a Stock that is almost Identical to my name and Registered Company, that I have to keep explaining to people I have no part in.
burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 03:37:52 PM

Was there a thread for the shutdown?  My search-fu hath failed me.  The one I found had info about the IPO and startup, but not the subsequent shutdown after GLBSE.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:44:00 PM

It was the IPO thread, and all payments were handled via email claims

burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 03:50:41 PM

I'll try to find it again, but that sounds ok to me.  Why are people upset about it?  GLBSE was an ugly situation and some issuers made it a lot worse, but it sounds like you made a good effort for a clean shutdown.

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:03:35 PM

I'll try to find it again, but that sounds ok to me.  Why are people upset about it?  GLBSE was an ugly situation and some issuers made it a lot worse, but it sounds like you made a good effort for a clean shutdown.

People were upset because he started a mining company, mined for a few weeks, then stopped mining without bothering to announce it and only a few months later started communicating about it all.  WHilst GLBSE going down temporarily removed access to the list of investors it in no way stopped posting updates.  And suddenly deciding mining wasn't profitable a few weeks after raising funds via IPO to mine is an interesting approach to business.  It's not as though block-reward halving should have been a big shock.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:36:11 PM

Those are bold face lies, lets keep this on topic. Make a scam thread if you have a problem with the way I handled it, or take legal action or whatever you feel has been done wrong to you. If not stop spewing your nonsense on my thread about a totally different subject thank you.

Aug-Nov operation time,
Plan from day one, shut down GPU'S after halfing and turn on asics. After research of the options for ASIC at the time I found it to be stupid to buy into a "imaginary Product" Did you Deprived?  Can you really blame me for seeing this ASIC mess before it happened?

What list of investors? I only got the last names this year.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:41:06 PM

This thread is oozing professionalism!
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:56:17 PM

Aug-Nov operation time,
Plan from day one, shut down GPU'S after halfing and turn on asics. After research of the options for ASIC at the time I found it to be stupid to buy into a "imaginary Product" Did you Deprived?  Can you really blame me for seeing this ASIC mess before it happened?

What list of investors? I only got the last names this year.

I don't disagree with the decision NOT to buy ASICs (I don't disagree with ANY decision NOT to run a mining company - and wish more people decided that way).  But that's a decision you should have made BEFORE raising funds TO buy ASICs.

Correct order to do things:

1.  Work out if it's viable.
2.  Raise funds.

Your way:

1.  Raise funds.
2.  Decide it's not viable.

Do you see the difference - or why the order I propose is better?

I DO agree this has little directly to do with this business - but it IS of relevance as, even if we accept your explanation of what happened, it's clear you raised funds for something without having established whether it was viable.  That doesn't, of course, mean THIS isn't viable - but should raise the level of proof of viability needed.

There seem to be plenty of companies around that think if they make a few BTC (or in some cases have never made any BTC at all) then raise a load of capital they'll automagically make a LOT of BTC (see most recent IPOs on Bitfunder/BTC.CO/LTC-GLobal).  Raising capital is NOT some magnet that attracts profit towards it - as, no doubt, a lot of these IPOs (and their investors) will find out.  Maybe yours is one of the few that will actually well - I don't know, and nothing you've posted so far is particularly compelling evidence of future success.

Adrian-x
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 05:52:38 PM

Last company was held
33% By me
47% 1 Private Investor
10% unsold shares

I woldent call GPU bitcoin mining unprofitable now or in the past.
I was one of the 10% the "couple of people"

Adrian-x
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:04:55 PM

What was the previous project?

The previous project was a Mining operation; it was launched and packed up in just a few weeks, before it got off the ground no valid reason for packing up shop.   I'd say I made a mistake by investing, but Daniel did not conduct himself honourably or in a manner becoming an honest businessman. 

You can see how Denial punted the stock and then hung his investors out to dry by reviewing his conduct in the tread below,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109811.msg1490353#msg1490353

I' wouldn't call it discussed to death, I think I have invested half a dozen attempts to ascertain where my dividends and liquidated Bitcoin's are, all to no avail.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:08:44 PM

I paid all parties who made claim in the set claim time period. If you do not like the way I was given the information to pay people, contact james maccarthy. If you would like the rest of the coins, wait for the him to pay coins being held by them. Any further discussion of this needs to be moved to a different thread, if not this topic will be closed and turned into a self moderated topic.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:18:38 PM

Don't try that crap
This email was sent out, if you did not respond in set time frame its not my fault.
Kowalczewski, Daniel <drkowalczewski@mailccc.net>
Feb 3

You have been identified as a bitcoininv stock holder, We will start to process the funds we have right now out which is 56BTC these are dividends from mining from GLSBE close down to halfing day. All shares after 10 days will be null and void if not claimed. I am putting a close to this and do not want to be dealing with this 3 months down the road.

How to claim you shares, In the subject line of your email to me it should say your withdraw address. In the body it should have you email and how many shares you have. Thanks.

Adrian-x
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:19:33 PM

Was there a thread for the shutdown?  My search-fu hath failed me.  The one I found had info about the IPO and startup, but not the subsequent shutdown after GLBSE.

You can read how "elegantly" (sarcasm) it was dealt with from here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109811.msg1253445#msg1253445
As a practical outcome, I never received any Dividends or revenue from liquidation stock of past investments managed by the OP

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: