Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold!  (Read 482 times)
DopeKid313 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:55:40 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 03:35:04 PM by DopeKid313

Sold (:
Cadauzarh

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:28:37 AM

it's not your account,it's hacked account.
your skype say everything.
you are from hackforums Cheesy
don't scam here
DopeKid313 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:33:26 AM

it's not your account,it's hacked account.
your skype say everything.
you are from hackforums Cheesy
don't scam here
Used it for ewhoring bud lol I even have access to the email which has a different password the emails are all the way back from February which is when I made the account. Lol I even have amazon codes sent to that email as well as people who buy over and over. Don't start something you can't finish lmao
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:10:39 PM

If its not stolen account why your sell money $42 for only $8.99 ? withdrawl your money in paypal account and you get 100% balance :') ( not include fee withdrawl ) . different if the account is stolen, please do not sell a stolen PayPal accounts  Roll Eyes

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:03:40 PM

Used it for ewhoring bud lol I even have access to the email which has a different password the emails are all the way back from February which is when I made the account. Lol I even have amazon codes sent to that email as well as people who buy over and over. Don't start something you can't finish lmao
You are obviously selling a  stolen account. Have you ever seen anyone sell $100 for $20? Well, I do. Because people who sell stolen funds never care if they lose money since it is not their fund.

Life sucks.
DopeKid313 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:14:08 PM

You are obviously selling a  stolen account. Have you ever seen anyone sell $100 for $20? Well, I do. Because people who sell stolen funds never care if they lose money since it is not their fund.
Lol I'm just trying to make some money....this is why I will never sale on this site because people don't know what they're talking about. The email is still the same email from when the account was registered if it was "stolen" the owner would of got a password reset don't you agree? Lol
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

you can use escrow until i take out money from account ?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:28:04 PM

Lol I'm just trying to make some money....

This comment explains everything. Would you care to explain why you think selling $42 for $8 is making some money? It is also well known that paypal accounts used for e-whoring receive a lot of charge backs and have no protection as it is illegal.

HF is overflowing with scammers, you would have to have something wrong with you to consider it a valid marketplace.
DopeKid313 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:43:29 PM

This comment explains everything. Would you care to explain why you think selling $42 for $8 is making some money? It is also well known that paypal accounts used for e-whoring receive a lot of charge backs and have no protection as it is illegal.

HF is overflowing with scammers, you would have to have something wrong with you to consider it a valid marketplace.

Actually hf has a successful marketplace, it's this place that's overflowing with scammers take the time to realize what you just said and come back to me
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:58:05 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 02:46:16 PM by CryptoDatabase

Actually hf has a successful marketplace, it's this place that's overflowing with scammers take the time to realize what you just said and come back to me

HF is full of little kids who don't know how to tie their shoelaces half the time. Every time you turn around someone is getting scammed.

There are over 26,000 scam accusation reports in their scam section while there is roughly 4,000 here. Lets add some math to this, HF started in 2008 and BTCTalk started in 2009,

26,000 scam reports over the course of 8 years comes out to be roughly 9 scams per day compared to this forum having 4,000 scam reports over 7 years being 1.5 scams per day.

I know what I'm talking about, but that's beside the point. Now that you've been fed a fruit from the knowledge tree would you care to explain your failed logic on wanting to make money by selling $42 for $8?
ronaldo2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:16:49 PM

This has scam written all over it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: