Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Comprehensive Comparisons for Paypal,Epay,Webmoney,Perfectmoney,Payza!  (Read 6120 times)
sylvially (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:24:12 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 10:35:28 AM by sylvially

Deposit options:
Paypal(paypal.com):  wire transfer, accepts almost all major credit cards and debit cards to deposit
Epay(epay.com): international wire transfer, exchanger, credit card
Perfect Money(perfectmoney.is):  wire transfer, exchanger, bitcoin
Payza(payza.com):  bank wire, credit card, bitcoin
Webmoney(webmoney.ru):  bank wire, prepaid card, credit card, e-currencies etc..

Withdraw options:

Paypal:  Credit card, debit card, wire transfer. Paypal will charge you a lit bit high fee when you withdraw money under a certain amount, which varies from country to country.
Epay:  International wire transfer, exchanger, credit card. Epay charges only $18 when withdraw via wire transfer, no any extra service fee
Perfect Money:  The funds from your perfect money account can be withdrawn directly to your bank account only via their exchangers.  
Payza:  Bank wire, credit card, bitcoin. Payza charges about $15.00 when customers withdraw balance to their bank account.
Webmoney:  Bank wire, prepaid card, credit card, e-currencies. Webmoney charges 1% service fee when taking withdrawl

Transaction fee:

Paypal:  PayPal takes 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction and has no setup or monthly fees.
Epay:  It’s free to pay and get paid from one Epay account to another.
Payza:  It is free to send funds via payza and it charges 2.50 % + $2.90 HKD to receive funds
Perfect Money:  Perfect Money charges a fee of 0.5% per transaction.
Webmoney:  Signing up and receiving WebMoney (WM units) from other users is free. Sending WM units to other accounts incurs a fee of 0.8%

Is it regulated payment processor or not:
Paypal: PayPal, Inc was granted series licenses such as banking license or other finiancial business Licenses. It is fully secure payment processor.
Epay:  Epay is a China-licensed payment company and has the Hong Kong Money Service Operators Licensing and got the PCI DSS Certificate
Payza:  It is an UK-licensed payment service provider. But it's very likely they created and operated Egopay using a whole network of offshore companies. And as anybody know Egopay just scammed their clients out of their money.
Perfect Money:  It is an anonymous offshore processor and you never know what the unknown operator may is going to do next.
Webmoney:  In November 2015, WebMoney Europe Ltd. with head offices in Cambridge, United Kingdom announced the FCA licence acquisition that allows to issue e-money in all countries within the European Economic Area.

Is bank account or credit card required to open an account?

Paypal: yes, customers need to verify their paypal account via credit card or debit card
Epay: no
Payza: no
Perfect Money: no
Webmoney: no

In summary:
Paypal: One of paypal’s downside is that its use is restricted by region. Paypal is not supported in some countries especially some not so developed countries. Another downside of paypal is its reputation. Customers have read many many scare stories of PayPal simply closing down accounts with thousands of dollars in it whilst they "Investigate" something that was against their terms and conditions.
Payza: Since Egopay closed down due to its fraud, payza has been not so highly recommended by people though it’s an UK-licensed provider and it is mostly used in PTC sites before. Now It stops offering service for UK and USA.
Perfect Money: Perfect Money has good user experience no matter for both service and costs.  A major shortcoming of it is their service of withdrawl we have mentioned above. Of course, its anonymity also concerned as a deficiency by people.  Further, Perfect Money does not offer its services in USA.
Webmoney: Webmoney is mostly used in Forex and we all know there are are so many people involved in it. However, it is a bit complicated for users to use this kind of payment option. Moreover, many users has said that there are few sites that they can earn with Webmoney, so they will take PM as an alternative. Maybe this is the reason why WM is not so popular as perfect money.  
Epay: Compared with all aboved processors, epay is legal, easy to use and won’t freeze your account at any time for almost any reason. The most common complaint for this new payment processor maybe its lack of some features, such as customers can’t add fund via ecurrencies, the bank account deposit is not available this time etc.  For a new payment processor, maybe it is fine to hear this, as we said before, it has a long way to go and be accepted by users. Fortunately, Epay has announced that all these features will be available soon in the immediate future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:44:44 AM

hurry up to mark it!!! There are so many payment processors available online, It seems a bit hard to decide which one is better. check here and then make a fast decision
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:25:15 AM

I just like bitcoin:

No need for account
Tiny fees
Withdraw to bank account via an exchange
No CC or ID needed
If you hold your own bitcoin, they can't run away with it

I think bitcoin, as a payment processor, as well as a currency, is just much better than any centralized one.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

I just like bitcoin:

No need for account
Tiny fees
No CC or ID needed

I think bitcoin, as a payment processor, as well as a currency, is just much better than any centralized one.
yes you re right,but not to forget the bitcoin also have shortages because I think in terms of response that is too long.example : if we need to transfer bitcoin we need time to wait the confirmation of transfer which sometimes takes a long time.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:29:32 AM

i love epay now, because it is giving out bonus as below now:
1. Accept Epay payment option to get $10
2. Recommend another to accept Epay to get $5
3. Refer Other for Unlimited commission

https://www.epay.com/about_activity.html Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

I just like bitcoin:

No need for account
Tiny fees
No CC or ID needed

yes you re right,but not to forget the bitcoin also have shortages because I think in terms of response that is too long.example : if we need to transfer bitcoin we need time to wait the confirmation of transfer which sometimes takes a long time.

All of these solutions have their merits, of course, the best systems are the ones that work well for you.
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:38:25 AM

no more than current international transfers where you need to wait even days!, in the end, bitcoin is much better than any of the current options, bitcoin just need to adapt and keep going on on his develop and reward will come Wink
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:44:55 AM

I just like bitcoin:

No need for account
Tiny fees
No CC or ID needed

All of these solutions have their merits, of course, the best systems are the ones that work well for you.
yeah,yes indeed,as you said, it is best Systim is the person who works for me but despite that no matter how well it is sometimes still are still some shortcomings, yes indeed somehow corrected flaws in every system akamn always there where there is certainly no shortage of excess ... there is not anything that can run perfectly

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:26:18 PM

no more than current international transfers where you need to wait even days!, in the end, bitcoin is much better than any of the current options, bitcoin just need to adapt and keep going on on his develop and reward will come Wink

maybe you are right, i think i should add bitcoin to the above comparisions
Payza

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:47:55 PM

Very nice comparison although it looks like some of your information about Payza is out of date:

Withdraw options:
Payza:  Bank wire, credit card, bitcoin. Payza charges about $25.00 when customers withdraw balance to their bank account.
Payza's Bank Wire Withdrawal fee has been reduced to $15.00. We also offer local bank transfers in North America, many countries in Europe, and now India too, this is a lower cost alternative to the Bank Wire option. And the Payza Prepaid Card in now available in select countries as well, providing another convenient withdrawal option for our members.

Payza:  It is an UK-licensed payment service provider. But it's very likely they created and operated Egopay using a whole network of offshore companies. And as anybody know Egopay just scammed their clients out of their money.
Payza and Egopay are separate companies. Egopay was an Authorized Exchanger for Payza (along with several other exchangers). Their sudden closure did affect some of our members, however, we were able to help many of them recover some or all of the funds that they had sent or attempted to send from Payza to Egopay.

Payza: Since Egopay closed down due to its fraud, payza has been not so highly recommended by people though it’s an UK-licensed provider and it is mostly used in PTC sites before. Now It stops offering service for UK and USA.
Payza's services are available in the UK, US, and more than 190 countries worldwide. We have recently launched many new services, including the Payza Prepaid Card and many Bitcoin features such as deposits, withdrawals, and even payments, which has helped us start 2016 with greater growth than we've ever experienced as a company. If you are looking for secure, reliable, and convenient e-wallet and online payment processing services, now is a great time to give Payza a try.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:41:16 PM

Perfectmoney is the only one with Bitcoin instant transfer through various exchanges. Others do not have such services.  Wink
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

it is for the Epay Merchant account not the regular accounts on epay.

and from what i have understood from their website, you should have a site and you have to set the payment option in your website to accept payment through epay

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:30:17 AM

Very nice comparison although it looks like some of your information about Payza is out of date:

Withdraw options:
Payza:  Bank wire, credit card, bitcoin. Payza charges about $25.00 when customers withdraw balance to their bank account.
Payza's Bank Wire Withdrawal fee has been reduced to $15.00. We also offer local bank transfers in North America, many countries in Europe, and now India too, this is a lower cost alternative to the Bank Wire option. And the Payza Prepaid Card in now available in select countries as well, providing another convenient withdrawal option for our members.

Payza and Egopay are separate companies. Egopay was an Authorized Exchanger for Payza (along with several other exchangers). Their sudden closure did affect some of our members, however, we were able to help many of them recover some or all of the funds that they had sent or attempted to send from Payza to Egopay.

Payza's services are available in the UK, US, and more than 190 countries worldwide. We have recently launched many new services, including the Payza Prepaid Card and many Bitcoin features such as deposits, withdrawals, and even payments, which has helped us start 2016 with greater growth than we've ever experienced as a company. If you are looking for secure, reliable, and convenient e-wallet and online payment processing services, now is a great time to give Payza a try.

yes, if payza continue to offer good service to customers, it will be proved to be good and loved by many people again. Looking forward to payza's new service
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:35:40 AM

Perfectmoney is the only one with Bitcoin instant transfer through various exchanges. Others do not have such services.  Wink

Is it true?
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:36:28 AM

it is for the Epay Merchant account not the regular accounts on epay.

and from what i have understood from their website, you should have a site and you have to set the payment option in your website to accept payment through epay

yes, you are right.
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:46:29 AM

There was a certain coldness here
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:29:55 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 01:49:06 AM by sylvially

Anyone can add skrill.com to the comparisions here? I think strill.com is also one of top rated payment processor of 2016. But i can't get more detailed info for this processor.
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:38:40 AM

Maybe some people have some doubts about "Maybe this is the reason why WM is not so popular as perfect money", Good or bad, everyone seems to have an opinion about these two processors. Anyway, i prefer PM than WM since wm is so complicated for me to use when i apply to be their merchant(I need to get their personal passport first and get verified by a notary first).
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:38:41 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 09:51:50 PM by u9y42

Anyone can add skrill.com to the comparisions here? I think strill.com is also one of top rated payment processor of 2016. But i can't get more detailed info for this processor.

It has been some time since I've last used Skrill (or MoneyBookers, as it was called when I was still using it), but I can contribute some information about deposit and withdrawal methods and fees, at least - perhaps others can add more later on.

Deposit methods and fees:
  • Bank transfer - 1% (or perhaps free in some cases?)
  • Credit/Debit card - 1.9%
  • Neteller - 1.9%
  • Paysafecard - 7%
  • Receiving from other members - 1%

Withdrawal methods and fees:
  • Visa card - €2.95
  • Bank transfer - €3.95
  • Sending to other members - 1%

While we're at it, you could also include Neteller. The following page shows the available options and their fees: https://www.neteller.com/en/fees - although, not every country has access to all of those. Anyway, here's a small sample, made up of the most common options:

• Skrill - 1.9%
  • Bitcoin - 1% ("Bitcoin deposits can be used immediately for transfers to NETELLER merchants or transfers to other members. Bitcoin deposits cannot be used for purchases or withdrawals using your Net+ card")
  • Paysafecard - 7%
  • Bank transfer - free

• Bank transfer - €7.50
  • Cheque - €7.50
  • Pay with Neteller at associated sites - free
  • Transfer to other members - 1%

It's too bad that Bitcoin deposits in Neteller can't actually be used freely with their Net+ card or withdrawn - hmm, does anyone know if it is possible to transfer those funds to Skrill, and withdraw them that way instead? Smiley

By the way, in relation to Payza, I'd advise against using them at the moment, at least until they get their act together again. They seem to be experiencing major delays when dealing with problems, and I've had more than one problem to deal with since my last attempt at withdrawing funds there.

EDIT: it seems that funds deposited in Neteller through Bitcoin can in fact be withdrawn (just not through the Net+ card) - although, there might be better options for that, if withdrawing is all you will be doing (like Coinbase).
sylvially (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:48:43 AM

It has been some time since I've last used Skrill (or MoneyBookers, as it was called when I was still using it), but I can contribute some information about deposit and withdrawal methods and fees, at least - perhaps others can add more later on.

• Bank transfer - 1% (or perhaps free in some cases?)
  • Neteller - 1.9%
  • Paysafecard - 7%
  • Receiving from other members - 1%

• Visa card - €2.95
  • Bank transfer - €3.95
  • Sending to other members - 1%

While we're at it, you could also include Neteller. The following page shows the available options and their fees: https://www.neteller.com/en/fees - although, not every country has access to all of those. Anyway, here's a small sample, made up of the most common options:

• Skrill - 1.9%
  • Bitcoin - 1% ("Bitcoin deposits can be used immediately for transfers to NETELLER merchants or transfers to other members. Bitcoin deposits cannot be used for purchases or withdrawals using your Net+ card")
  • Paysafecard - 7%
  • Bank transfer - free

• Bank transfer - €7.50
  • Cheque - €7.50
  • Pay with Neteller at associated sites - free
  • Transfer to other members - 1%

It's too bad that Bitcoin deposits in Neteller can't actually be used freely with their Net+ card or withdrawn - hmm, does anyone know if it is possible to transfer those funds to Skrill, and withdraw them that way instead? Smiley

By the way, in relation to Payza, I'd advise against using them at the moment, at least until they get their act together again. They seem to be experiencing major delays when dealing with problems, and I've had more than one problem to deal with since my last attempt at withdrawing funds there.

hello, thanks your detailed info of strill and neteller. And i agree you completely on the opinion for payza..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: