Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:14:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spendabit, Storj, Overstock and more. by Huobi  (Read 444 times)
Huobi-USD (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:22:48 AM

Hi everybody, we are from Huobi.com! Welcome to check our weekly summary of the latest virtual currency related events to provide you the comprehensive perspective to know the industry. Now let’s review what important news happened last week!

Bitcoin:

• Spendabit, the new spend bitcoin section of Bitcoin.com, has been launched. Promising it will work as the bridge between bitcoin users and more 2.5 million products across the globe. This new platform will let bitcoin holders to acquire products from different reputable merchants as Rakuten and Overstock.

Blockchain application:

• Storj was launched two days after Microsoft announced its inclusion in the Azure BaaS download manager. The project aims to offer a decentralized alternative to cloud file storage services like Dropbox. Storj has created a system where other users can host sliced-up and encrypted chunks of data, in exchange for the native cryptocurrency, StorjcoinX.

• Retail Giant, Overstock.com, Inc., plans to publicly offer digital securities to be recorded to a distributed blockchain ledger. Overstock’s CEO announced that the securities offered will trade on T0's platform (Overstock fintech subsidiary). In December 2015 the SEC gave the firm the ability to issue digital shares in a public offering on a distributed ledger.

Other:

• Interest groups focused on bitcoin, blockchain and digital assets gathered to create the Global Blockchain Forum, which aims to promote communication between its stakeholders; consistency of the public policies; and conduction of research to support the development of such policies. The group’s supporters include Digital Currency Associations from US, UK, Australia and Singapore.

If you are interested on bitcoin trading visit our website Houbi.com. We are one of the largest BTC-USD, BTC-CNY trading platform in the world. HUOBI OFFERS FREE BTC-CNY/LTC-CNY TRADING, 24*7 CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SECURE PROTECTION FOR USER ASSETS. Welcome to trade on huobi.com!

Huobi Secure and Trustworthy!
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:54:34 AM

Overstock is really on the cutting edge of innovation now.

They are probably one of the biggest and most exciting name out there at the moment.

I heard that their CEO is sick now, hope he gets better soon, their business is really important for bitcoin innovation!

DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:25:37 PM

I don't like Overstock the stuff they are selling is clearly overpriced and there are usually no bargains at all or at least I haven't seen any recently. The only good thing is that they offer very cheap shipping which could possibly offset the big mark-up they have on the products but still I can find cheaper deals on other online retailers. This is just my experience though and your mileage may vary.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:34:46 PM

Well i believe this is another project to make bitcoin get bigger and bigger ,soo one more support to make bitcoin achieve mainstream.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: