Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I installed blockchain in Iphone and I created a mobile wallet. how to get private key of this wallet? Please help me. Thank you
12 - 1 (100%)
12 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me get private key  (Read 512 times)
pdloi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:29:57 AM

I installed blockchain in Iphone and I created a mobile wallet. how to get private key of this wallet? Please help me. Thank you
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:31:45 AM

You mean blockchain.info right ? Open the website www.blockchain.info from your computer.Login to your account ,there is an option to import the private key.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:38:29 AM

Login to your blockhain.info wallet then you will see an import/export option in there. Choose export.
If you have more questions read their faqs: https://blockchain.info/wallet/wallet-faq
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

You mean blockchain.info right ? Open the website www.blockchain.info from your computer.Login to your account ,there is an option to import the private key.
yes you need to access blockchain.info via their web wallet as exporting feature is not available for android or iso app. And its not import buttom but the way there is export buttom.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

If it can help you, and assuming you are talking about blockchain.info, your wallet is also accessible on desktop.
It should be easier for you to find the export feature.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:56:43 PM

yes you need to access blockchain.info via their web wallet as exporting feature is not available for android or iso app. And its not import buttom but the way there is export buttom.

Thank you all of you and particularly OP as i was also having this doubt and today i got cleared that export feature is for importing Private Key and through Mobile we cannot use this feature. Now my problem is solved and i have downloaded my private Key.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: