Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account buying  (Read 647 times)
jpucela14 (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:58:05 AM

Can i buy an account? Is it permitted?
Which are the prices for Member, fullmemeber, hero...
Thank you

Th3BlackBeard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:09:34 AM

Yes. It is not against the rule so technically it is allowed but it is not encouraged as some people view buying and selling of accounts as dishonesty because some people use accounts to scam or atleast cheat. Most people I know buy and sell for business and also use it for sig campaigns.
I think a member is about 0.01 -0.015 btc
full member 0.03 - 0.06 btc
Sr. member is around 0.08 - 0.12 btc
hero member for 0.15- 0.2 btc
Legendary - 0.3 btc
these are just based in my opinion I don't know how much these accounts cost if you will ask someone. These prices are still affecte by the post quality, trust feedbacks, account history etc.
jpucela14 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:14:47 AM

Yes. It is not against the rule so technically it is allowed but it is not encouraged as some people view buying and selling of accounts as dishonesty because some people use accounts to scam or atleast cheat. Most people I know buy and sell for business and also use it for sig campaigns.
Legendary - 0.3 btc
these are just based in my opinion I don't know how much these accounts cost if you will ask someone. These prices are still affecte by the post quality, trust feedbacks, account history etc.
Thank you for your fast answer... i also want to know how rise my activity because I'm stoped now... I should find the correct sub-forum to ask this.

horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:22:12 AM

Legendary - 0.3 btc
Thank you for your fast answer... i also want to know how rise my activity because I'm stoped now... I should find the correct sub-forum to ask this.

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every 30 minutes.

I dunno is it correct section to ask... Roll Eyes

jpucela14 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:26:52 AM

Legendary - 0.3 btc

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration

Thank you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:27:21 AM

you  can buy accounts. it is allowed but it is not encouraged. buying accounts may harm your forum trust.. but it is your call.
if you want to buy accounts go to digital good or Auction section where peoples selling their accounts.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:28:13 AM

This question belongs to meta. The activity update is every 2 weeks. You get 14 potential activities every activity update.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:29:45 AM

Legendary - 0.3 btc

If you have an intention to buy or sell an account, then I think this section is the right place.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:31:15 AM

yes. you can buy account. but if you are planing to buy accounts for earn money with signature campaign. then let me suggest you one thing.
you need at least a full member to join a good signature campaign. and for handling a full member you need some good knowledge about bitcoin and the forum.  signature campaign won't accept low quality posters in their campaign.
so don't rush to buy account just get knowledge about bitcoin and improve your posting quality first.
when your own account become a full member then join a signature campaign. it is better then buying alt accounts and spamming campaigns.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

Can i buy an account? Is it permitted?
Which are the prices for Member, fullmemeber, hero...
Thank you
You must check the 'auction' and digital goods section of marketplace.It is there where most of account selling are listed.There's no fixed price for any account and you can always negotiate with seller.Go for a clean and potential account and always use escrow before any deal here

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:58:37 AM

Is it allowed ?  Huh

It is allowed, but always buy from a trustworthy user, or your account might get hacked...
You must use an escrow if you don't know how to change the email, password and security question (optional)...
Accounts cannot be valuated nowadays as people here are even selling higher level accounts for cheap just because either they need BTC or they just have made them with the purpose of selling itself and nothing else...

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:47:42 AM

Correct sub-forum for this is Beginner's and Help.

Buying accounts is allowed, but not encouraged in the first place.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:00:10 PM

its hard to develop an account actually considering you can't just make any accounts to rank in such a short period of time. You'd have to wait for two weeks to have new activity and so
account sellers should make its price a lot higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jpucela14 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

Thank you so much for the help! I'll take a look at the correct sub-forum part and get more info

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:07:13 PM

Legendary - 0.3 btc

Buying account is not a good idea. Work hard to get High member accounts
jpucela14 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:19:21 AM

Legendary - 0.3 btc

Buying account is not a good idea. Work hard to get High member accounts
I'm just asking if this is legal or not, i don't want an account, i'll work hard in mine

martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:20:44 AM

Legendary - 0.3 btc

Good information !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: