Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsbank.com is SCAM SCAM  (Read 17531 times)
BAAlghamdi (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:39:14 AM

i opened account in Coinsbank.com and for few days i can login and everything is fine and i always receive the login code by sms.

but after i order their card and after transferring $100 into my account, now i cant login anymore because i don't get the sms or call anymore.

i think this website is scam for few reasons.

1- there is no contact info in their website not even an email, so how come that a financial institute with noooo contact info at all.
2- all bitcoins cards companies post clearly their terms and conditions and fees also. but coinsbank wesite their is nothing at all.
3- why after they took my money i cant login anymore ( it been 3 days).
4- I opened a new account and the website works fine and also sms works great.

so i think Coinsbank.com is SCAM

Do you agree with me HuhHuhHuh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:43:57 AM

so sad to read that, btw i think that you should post it in another board, scam accusations board and not here, here you have the direct link -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

maybe others can confirm or deny this accusations, and your thread will alert others in your same situation.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:46:30 AM

You can ask for support here:

BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874312.0

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:46:53 AM

You need to provide more proof on a service before telling that they are scam.

You can't just scream scam on any service that you dont like. Are there any solid proofs?

Why did you open another account after they scammed you?

BAAlghamdi (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:56:55 AM

You need to provide more proof on a service before telling that they are scam.

You can't just scream scam on any service that you dont like. Are there any solid proofs?

Why did you open another account after they scammed you?

i opened a new account to test their sms. before i can judge them.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

1- there is no contact info in their website not even an email, so how come that a financial institute with noooo contact info at all.
2- all bitcoins cards companies post clearly their terms and conditions and fees also. but coinsbank wesite their is nothing at all.

i am sorry to say this but if these things are true then it is your fault because you should have checked them first before opening account and sending money.

also AFAIK coinsbank is the new name for bit-x.com which they have just changed the name and the website recently so maybe the problem is temporary and because of the new changes. because they have been around for long time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:01:01 PM

I don't know what happened with you and I don't saying that you are lying here. but I belive bit-x and coinsbank not scam. there must be something wrong with your account or your transaction.
pm bit-x.com offical account in this forum . he me help you.
here is link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377945
or PM Marcotheminer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147773
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:04:18 PM

join me make bitcoin here while they start fresh and instant pay
http://luxuriouscoins.com/?ref=florid Roll Eyes

Spammer spotted! Grin

-snipe-

Don't you have any proof? A screenshot or a photo will be very helpful.

BAAlghamdi (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

if they are not scam then why there is no contact info in their website not even an email, so how come that a financial institute with noooo contact info at all.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:29:35 PM

there's a contact page but there's no link to it on their homepage.
https://coinsbank.com/support

^posted that on the other thread before I realize that it's a duplicate.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:38:24 PM

Coinsbank is the new sponsor of Bit-x and I am aware of their login issues. They need to improve their 2FA as most of them time I had to ask for a call and I used to still not receive a call from them. They aren't scam and you should try again and again to login to your account. Marco who is managing the campaign asked users to enable Google Authenticator to make it easier for users to login.

johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:47:42 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 08:34:29 AM by johny1976

As far I've read 2 hero members saying it's probably a legit service. Could you confirm? I plan to use their anonymous card with a lots of bitcoins..
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6088

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:54:57 AM

Alright , so I'm using CoinsBank and don't have an issue with them honestly .
You can open ticket from your account : https://coinsbank.com/app/support
Fees will be released this as they stated here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1426875.msg14522117#msg14522117 so I don't think there is anything to worry about . Try to post on that thread too , you will get help .
I don't think they will put their reputation at risk , at least not for that amount of money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:35:44 AM

Alright , so I'm using CoinsBank and don't have an issue with them honestly .
You can open ticket from your account : https://coinsbank.com/app/support
Fees will be released this as they stated here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1426875.msg14522117#msg14522117 so I don't think there is anything to worry about . Try to post on that thread too , you will get help .
I don't think they will put their reputation at risk , at least not for that amount of money.

Great, thank you very much, you've helped me to decide. Smiley
fredouille

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:42:56 PM

Hi all
just finding this board

what is the conclusion about coinsbank ?

what I can tell you is that

Site operated by CoinsBank LP, financial services provided by XBIT LTD, No.1 Orchid St, Belmopan, Belize. Under license of IFSC Belize.

the licence of Belize is neither valid in the US, Canada, Europe and other countries, meaning that they are not authorized to operated outside Belize. Belize licences are not US or European ones, so it might be no so safe
I will be using a bit the product, if somebody have used please share
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:11:57 PM

Hi all
just finding this board

Site operated by CoinsBank LP, financial services provided by XBIT LTD, No.1 Orchid St, Belmopan, Belize. Under license of IFSC Belize.

the licence of Belize is neither valid in the US, Canada, Europe and other countries, meaning that they are not authorized to operated outside Belize. Belize licences are not US or European ones, so it might be no so safe

you have any evidence?

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 12:50:43 AM

Hi all
just finding this board

you have any evidence?

Never had any problem with them except there can be delay in receiving code from them so I suggest you to use 2F authentication instead of sms code.

crycurlover

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

i opened account in Coinsbank.com and for few days i can login and everything is fine and i always receive the login code by sms.

but after i order their card and after transferring $100 into my account, now i cant login anymore because i don't get the sms or call anymore.

i think this website is scam for few reasons.

so i think Coinsbank.com is SCAM

Do you agree with me HuhHuhHuh

YES, COINS BANK IS SCAM...if you want proof look at my support tickets where they are not letting me withdrwa $10,000

Bank Transfer option is not available under account wallet withdrawal section to withdraw funds.
You, 05.05.2017 11:12:11
Hi Ramesh,

Please enter smaller amount,
Wire transfer AUD
Withdrawals from 500. Fee 1%, min 50

All commissions and types of withdrawal/deposit methods you can find here: https://coinsbank.com/fees

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
CoinsBank, 05.05.2017 17:11:44
Irrespective of the amount I enter, I do not get bank transfer option, please resolve asap.
You, 06.05.2017 01:25:15
Hi Ramesh,

A screenshot would be much appreciated

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
CoinsBank, 06.05.2017 17:58:58
I have attached the same in my initial ticket and attaching again with smaller amount.
You, 07.05.2017 02:52:18
My funds are locked, appreciate your response to my request. Awaiting for resolution immediately, please respond..
You, 08.05.2017 13:25:29
Hi Ramesh,

Our technical team is still working on it. We are planning to add exchange pair BTC/AUD and also AUR wire withdrawal in a few days.
Thank you for patience and understanding.

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
CoinsBank, 08.05.2017 14:11:25
It's been more than a week I am trying to get help on this, neither I am able to trade nor am I able to withdraw funds. This is really frustrating as my funds are completely blocked and I do not have any ETA on my request. Really appreciate if you could provide ETA on the same.
You, 12.05.2017 05:12:14
How is this considered resolved ? I still don't have option to withdraw funds and I don't see any explanation ?
You, 12.05.2017 13:40:09
Dear Ramesh,

We inform You that we have not indicated that we are trading with trading pair BTC/AUD.
You can change AUD into GBP and then trade in the pair EUR/GBP.

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
CoinsBank, 12.05.2017 15:37:55
Again same issue, you continue to ignore the issue and answering for different query. You have locked my funds and not allowing me to withdraw. Please provide ETA on when I can have option to transfer my funds through bank transfer.
crycurlover

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

Yes, COINSBANK is SCAM

Here is the proof!

Bank Transfer option is not available under account wallet withdrawal section to withdraw funds.
Hi Ramesh,

Wire transfer AUD

All commissions and types of withdrawal/deposit methods you can find here: https://coinsbank.com/fees

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
Irrespective of the amount I enter, I do not get bank transfer option, please resolve asap.
Hi Ramesh,

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
I have attached the same in my initial ticket and attaching again with smaller amount.
My funds are locked, appreciate your response to my request. Awaiting for resolution immediately, please respond..
Hi Ramesh,

Our technical team is still working on it. We are planning to add exchange pair BTC/AUD and also AUR wire withdrawal in a few days.

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
It's been more than a week I am trying to get help on this, neither I am able to trade nor am I able to withdraw funds. This is really frustrating as my funds are completely blocked and I do not have any ETA on my request. Really appreciate if you could provide ETA on the same.
How is this considered resolved ? I still don't have option to withdraw funds and I don't see any explanation ?
Dear Ramesh,

We inform You that we have not indicated that we are trading with trading pair BTC/AUD.

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
Again same issue, you continue to ignore the issue and answering for different query. You have locked my funds and not allowing me to withdraw. Please provide ETA on when I can have option to transfer my funds through bank transfer.
Coins_Bank

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

Yes, COINSBANK is SCAM

Here is the proof!

Hi Ramesh,

Wire transfer AUD

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
Hi Ramesh,

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
Hi Ramesh,

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team
Dear Ramesh,

--
Sincerely Yours,
CoinsBank Support Team

It`s not a proof and No CoinsBank is not a scam.

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: