Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $2 Bitcoin Double Script v3.0.5 (VOUCHED)  (Read 1432 times)
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:58:35 AM

Why you would promote a script that is intended for scam is beyond my belief. Are you that arrogant and stupid?
You know it is clear now that you are a scammer and scammed people since you own the software behind it?

None of us know if he might have already started a site of his own and scammed people.

But, I don't think it's wrong to develop that script when he got the skills to do so. He's just making a living with the skills he has and in the ideas people are showing interest.

If someone has bought and started a website and you don't want to take risk, stay away from it and warn people.

I've joined alot of doublers, sometimes I made profit and lost most of the times. But all the admins were paying, because they're getting new fishes (They earning admin profit from them). But if a fool scams others, it can't be the script developers fault.

Guns are intended to kill, but it depends on buyer that what he gonna do with it(If he's defending himself or killing someone), but that won't be the sellers fault right? (Just tried to give an example and I'm sure that this logic might look shit and that could be because of the way I explained it  Grin)

NOTE: I'm not promoting or bumping or helping the OP. I'm just letting you know the facts.
NevermoreUSA (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:34:33 AM

Up
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: