Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (FinCEN), a bureau of the U.S. Treasury, & Federal Reserve Board  (Read 1410 times)
coinforlife (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

I have not seen this type of information included anywhere so i want to know what people think.

(FinCEN), a bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, & Federal Reserve Board

Google it see all the documents and Bank Secrecy Act amendments they are involved with.

Banks are the only stock holders of the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve is not a government agency or so were told.

The Fed Reserve paid the Treasury 90 Billion last year as they give the Treasury everything over their running costs which is currently 7.6 Billion annually, including the 6% they pay stock holders.

So I'm thinking in reality, the banks control Fincen Licensing thru the Federal Reserve and that's just part of the problem.

This information was all compiled as I am watching a business I am working with try to jump thru hoops to get Fincen licensing.

I also see another trend, once you have a License, its open game on you, they try to get you to do illegal transactions and arrest you OR, falsify information and say you broke some other law.

The banks have the most to lose from the use of digital currency, and they actually control its regulation.

Can we trust them? Not from what i'm seeing

Silkroad is a perfect example of the system being corrupt.( One of many i'm just using this one for now ) They used FAKE murder charges to investigate this kid, using this made up information, they tracked him down to give him a LIFE sentence for running a website.

In the meantime there are 20+ silkroad type websites up.

I wont even bring up the federal officers that got caught stealing bitcoin!

They usually arrest bitcoin business owners for some type of money laundering or failing to report suspicious activity.

Lets use drug dealers as an example, them purchasing or banking is money laundering, so if a drug dealer buys a car should the dealership owner be arrested?

Can we arrest the owner of chase because i'm sure drug dealers have bank accounts and launder their money there?

So am i just blowing things out of proportion? Id like to hear from you guys.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: