Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online?  (Read 191534 times)
hankakston

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

Last day of 15% disscount!!
Dont miss your chance!

Do not buy from this place. They will steal your money. You'll not receive your smokes.

Thats kinda hard! We didnt steal your money and now we explained that we had logistic troubles!

We are waiting for your BTC address to send you the refund.

This is true. It was a terrible mixup. I'd had a very fine experience with CigsSpot before. I'd order on a Wednesday, and receive my smokes on the next Tuesday. You can't get it faster. Then, last time, I didn't receive my order for near two weeks. So, based on past bad experiences with other dealers, I just assumed I got ripped off again. I wrote to him, called him a thief; figured I'm never hearing from him again since he'd ripped me off. He wrote back the same day. Offered to re-send the smokes, or refund the money. Well, I chose the latter to be sure. And I just now got my money back.

So I apologize to him, and hope anyone who might be considering ordering to go ahead. CigsSpot is fast and trusworthy.

This is how he explained it:

"faced with some Delivery issues.

"We have been resolving them for 2 weeks and hadnt shipped anything in that period.

"Now everything is fixed and we are start shipping again from Monday."

Completely understood now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CigsSpot

Activity: 414
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:23:39 PM

Last day of 15% disscount!!
Dont miss your chance!

Do not buy from this place. They will steal your money. You'll not receive your smokes.

Thats kinda hard! We didnt steal your money and now we explained that we had logistic troubles!

We are waiting for your BTC address to send you the refund.

This is true. It was a terrible mixup. I'd had a very fine experience with CigsSpot before. I'd order on a Wednesday, and receive my smokes on the next Tuesday. You can't get it faster. Then, last time, I didn't receive my order for near two weeks. So, based on past bad experiences with other dealers, I just assumed I got ripped off again. I wrote to him, called him a thief; figured I'm never hearing from him again since he'd ripped me off. He wrote back the same day. Offered to re-send the smokes, or refund the money. Well, I chose the latter to be sure. And I just now got my money back.

So I apologize to him, and hope anyone who might be considering ordering to go ahead. CigsSpot is fast and trusworthy.

This is how he explained it:

"faced with some Delivery issues.

"We have been resolving them for 2 weeks and hadnt shipped anything in that period.

"Now everything is fixed and we are start shipping again from Monday."

Completely understood now.

Its good that everything is resolved now! We hope to see you again soon!

hankakston

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

How's it going there at CigsSpot? I've been smoking American FSC's now for over a month and hating it. Thinking of stopping by your site for another order. You wrote: "Now everything is fixed and we are start shipping again from Monday." Is that still the case, you're shipping now like you used to? I'd order on a Friday, and get my smokes on the next Tuesday. You can't beat that. Again, I feel really bad about jumping too fast thinking you were a ripoff last time. I hope all is well and maybe see you a little later.
websitefan

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:03:42 AM

There is new website with duty free products, including ciggarettes: https://www.airport-shop.com/. Prices are good but shipping is expensive.
CigsSpot

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

ANOUNCEMENT.

WE ARE NOW SHIPPING ONLY TO NZ, Australia and US FOR NOW.

WE ARE SHIPPING ONLY WITH EXPRESS SHIPPING WHICH REQUIRE SEVERAL CONDITIONS.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US!

we are still working on fixing our issues with postal service in order to make our service more comfortable for You!

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:03:39 AM

ANOUNCEMENT.

WE ARE NOW SHIPPING ONLY TO NZ, Australia and US FOR NOW.

WE ARE SHIPPING ONLY WITH EXPRESS SHIPPING WHICH REQUIRE SEVERAL CONDITIONS.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US!

we are still working on fixing our issues with postal service in order to make our service more comfortable for You!

Why you changed the shipping countries because many people are showing interest in buying cigarettes. Other then buying what are your transactions charges for shipping to other countries?
Huckberry

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

I would not order from cigsspot they've messed up a lot of my orders in the past. On my last order they sent two cartons of the wrong cigarettes and would not refund me but did give me a coupon for a percentage off. Now that you have to order four cartons there's a lot more room for error. Going to try other sites to see if they're any better.
iqosecigs

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:06:31 PM

I see that a lot of people from UK, US, Japan, Israel, Canada, Australia are looking for Heets for a new Iqos cigarette by Phillip Morris. Looks like they are a new trend in the world.
I can get them for a very good price for a box of 200 Heets.Anyone interested, please PM.

CigsSpot

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

Why you changed the shipping countries because many people are showing interest in buying cigarettes. Other then buying what are your transactions charges for shipping to other countries?

It was not our decision. We had logistic troubles and thats we didnt want our clients to loose money and get their orders seized. Now it's all fixed and we have added UK and NL to the list once again. Besides we have great news:

No Tricks Only Treats!
Use coupon code "HALLOWEEN2017" at checkout and receive 15% discount on all items in your shopping cart.
Coupon is valid until November 3!

We are waiting for you at CigsSpot.

I would not order from cigsspot they've messed up a lot of my orders in the past. On my last order they sent two cartons of the wrong cigarettes and would not refund me but did give me a coupon for a percentage off. Now that you have to order four cartons there's a lot more room for error. Going to try other sites to see if they're any better.
Can you please tell us order numbers which we did messed up. We had couple of situation like that, but not like you describe "lot of my orders" and all those situation were fixed with the clients. Now we have a new stuff and we havent been hearing complaints for 2 months now.

Nickyharmon

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:43:06 AM

Hi ! I also buy cigarettes online.. But read posts I got a little nervous.
Anyone  know this bestcigarettestore.com ?
I tried buy some stuff yesterday and they said me "as soon as possible" they send me usps track ..

Hello I  create reviews of online cigarettes stores in the globe. I you are having doubt on purchasing cigarettes online you can always check there and see what online store you are comfortable with it.

I purchase my cigarettes at ciggiecity.us.They come with a tracking number. I pay by bitcoin, but they do offer moneypak as a way to pay as well. They only take 3 days to arrive here in California. I have been using them for a while now they are saving me a bundle.
Alibi87

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Hello

I bought my cigarettes at this adress
Phillip.gauloise@gmail.com

They have very good reputation ( 4 or 5 years)

Very cheap

And very important, cigarettes from EU !!!!!!
RodneyBacklund

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

Hi ! I also buy cigarettes online.. But read posts I got a little nervous.
Anyone  know this bestcigarettestore.com ?
I tried buy some stuff yesterday and they said me "as soon as possible" they send me usps track ..

Hello I  create reviews of online cigarettes stores in the globe. I you are having doubt on purchasing cigarettes online you can always check there and see what online store you are comfortable with it.

I purchase my cigarettes at ciggiecity.us.They come with a tracking number. I pay by bitcoin, but they do offer moneypak as a way to pay as well. They only take 3 days to arrive here in California. I have been using them for a while now they are saving me a bundle.

I too have placed many orders through ciggiecity.us and paid through bitcoin. I live in New Mexico and they have saved me alot of money the last few months. They come from kansas come with a tracking number and get here within a few days. They accept bitcoin as payment.
dbrewington

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

I have been purchasing my cigarettes at stogieworld.us I live in New York and the Prices here are extremly expensive compared to other states. In fact we are the highest from what I have heard. $14 a pack is crazy, especially since I have found stogieworld, they are the same cigarettes that we have in the store I have been smoking for twenty years I would know the difference in taste. I started ordering from them four months ago I have ordered from them over a couple dozen times and they are quick usually three to four days. They accept bitcoin or moneypak as payment, and I like that I can use bitcoin. Each order comes with a tracking number and they ship worldwide. Also they are really fast on there customer service which is great if an issue ever were to arise.
MMcGlothlin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

I have been purchasing my cigarettes at stogieworld.us I live in New York and the Prices here are extremly expensive compared to other states. In fact we are the highest from what I have heard. $14 a pack is crazy, especially since I have found stogieworld, they are the same cigarettes that we have in the store I have been smoking for twenty years I would know the difference in taste. I started ordering from them four months ago I have ordered from them over a couple dozen times and they are quick usually three to four days. They accept bitcoin or moneypak as payment, and I like that I can use bitcoin. Each order comes with a tracking number and they ship worldwide. Also they are really fast on there customer service which is great if an issue ever were to arise.

I have been using the same place. I found stogieworld.us just a couple of months ago, but like you I am saving a ton!
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

I have been using the same place. I found stogieworld.us just a couple of months ago, but like you I am saving a ton!

Same here, every month I used to buy my cigarettes from stogieworld and dutyfree. This will help you to buy easily, But I personally suggest you to stogieworld is the better one, Because they are very punctual on delivery and also we can pay by using moneypak or bitcoin
Mikerobinson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Thanks for posting I received my order today from stogieworld.us! They are great and are from the United States!
velocity49

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

If you you can refer to this site for buying cigarettes online:
https://www.cohibacigarettes.com/

I hope it will be helpful to you.
SJordan

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Stogieworld.us is the best Thank you so much for posting about them!
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 06:28:49 AM by [As]

Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000
I want to quiet smoking too. It is really bad. And unfortunently I do not now legits website.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000
I don't know any legit online shops selling cigarettes, i'm just curious, why do you need to buy through internet? i mean you could easily buy from your local stores without any risk  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: