Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit locking up user funds [WATCH OUT]  (Read 603 times)
?chooseusername (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:16:28 PM

It's been more than a week since my OKCash funds have been locked up by Yobit. I have been trying to contact them but I haven't receive the first reply yet... It seems like they haven't updated their OKCash wallet so none can't either send or withdraw. My withdrawal was done 7 days ago and it still has 0 confirmations...

I don't know if this is the case for other cryptos as well but I now have zero trust in Yobit and I don't see what could stop them from doing this to other cryptos.
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

sad to read that, didn't mods reply to you at the chat? maybe you can try this way, i hope that there is another one case like cryptsy from where i lost some btc, not so much but enough to repent  to don't withdraw my btc  it in time.

btw don't forget to update this thread if things go better or worst, this could help others people on your same situation.
?chooseusername (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:03:29 PM

sad to read that, didn't mods reply to you at the chat? maybe you can try this way, i hope that there is another one case like cryptsy from where i lost some btc, not so much but enough to repent  to don't withdraw my btc  it in time.
Sorry to hear that... I will try to contact the mods via chat and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice
btw don't forget to update this thread if things go better or worst, this could help others people on your same situation.
I will
RequiredInformation

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:09:49 PM

I'm glad to see that someone posted about this too. I'm in the same situation... Their customer service is really poor, I tried to contact them but they never got back to me. Because of this, I don't use Yobit anymore.
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:33:55 PM

I'm glad to see that someone posted about this too. I'm in the same situation... Their customer service is really poor, I tried to contact them but they never got back to me. Because of this, I don't use Yobit anymore.

Sorry that you got bit by yobit.  Keep up the pressure, if they want to keep profiting they can't hide from us all.

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:48:03 PM

There seems to be a pretty big up tick in people having issues at yobit,really hope it is just they are swamped which has always been the case in the past.
But its unacceptable for people to be waiting that long as customers,they really need to hire more people to get things straightened out.
Will leave the campaign as signature if these things continue to escalate for customers.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:11:04 AM

Well problems may arise everywhere , its a good thing if they are solved fast and in a friendly way. Personally I am very happy with Yobit signature payment, never I had a single problem with them and for sure I hope it never happens, they are the best signature campaign in this forum with daily payments where user is in control and can have BTC for various needs everyday.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: