Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum - Time to buy or time to sell?  (Read 22677 times)
Ludwish

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

Has been very stable for a few weeks price rise happening anytime soon. Time to buy!

The US dollar price of the ETH and ETC is quite stable. It seems there will not be any dump in the near future.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:07:33 AM

Has been very stable for a few weeks price rise happening anytime soon. Time to buy!

The US dollar price of the ETH and ETC is quite stable. It seems there will not be any dump in the near future.

I think it is better to buy some now. I heard somebody said that the whales are accumlating at the moment.
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:19:29 PM

I think it is better to buy some now. I heard somebody said that the whales are accumlating at the moment.

It is better to buy some Etheruem now. The Ethereum will have a big meeting in Shanghai, China.

devcon two | featured presentations
view full 3-day agenda list
The agenda is alive! A handful of special guests and presentations will be added and order of presentations may be adjusted, including designation of start times and duration. Every presentation in the Devcon2 agenda is a featured one that has been selected to contribute to providing the most comprehensive, relevant and interesting overall conference to our community of developers.

https://ethereumfoundation.org/devcon/#registration_anchor

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

The price of ethereum right is increased and i think its still not good to buy ethereum right now because anytime the price could be crash so better to wait more weeks or months that the price will go $8 to $10 before you buy again back..
So it is good to sell right now to gain profit if you buy ethereum for low price..
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

The price of ethereum right is increased and i think its still not good to buy ethereum right now because anytime the price could be crash so better to wait more weeks or months that the price will go $8 to $10 before you buy again back..
So it is good to sell right now to gain profit if you buy ethereum for low price..

Maybe after the devcon, more people will notice the Etheruem so the price could rise due to more investor interests.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:30:36 PM

Is it time to buy ethers or just sell those which are already in pocket? Any idea?
from today trend it is not bad to invest some amount in ethereum but we should not have to invest for longer time in that as it is not a stable currency so we cannot say that it will rise continuously or will be at higher price for longer. In short its price is unpredictable.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:35:24 PM

Is it time to buy ethers or just sell those which are already in pocket? Any idea?
from today trend it is not bad to invest some amount in ethereum but we should not have to invest for longer time in that as it is not a stable currency so we cannot say that it will rise continuously or will be at higher price for longer. In short its price is unpredictable.

I think now the price is going better and we can trust on it as from the time of hard fork we are seeing that there is now no any issue with ethereum and everyone is investing in it and are happy with it.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:41:44 PM

since everything depends upon you that you want . further i will suggest you don't sell ether because the price not much high , here it is the time to buy some more ether because in my opinion after some weeka the price will rise again wiyh btc .
Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:25:22 AM

since everything depends upon you that you want . further i will suggest you don't sell ether because the price not much high , here it is the time to buy some more ether because in my opinion after some weeka the price will rise again wiyh btc .

That is right. I think the Etheruem price will rise to around 0.02 in the next few days. That is around $12.
Nabicoma

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:48:19 PM

I think now the price is going better and we can trust on it as from the time of hard fork we are seeing that there is now no any issue with ethereum and everyone is investing in it and are happy with it.

I do not see the price of Ethereum to go any lower. The hard fork was a success and the stolen money was returned.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:07:18 PM

I do not see the price of Ethereum to go any lower. The hard fork was a success and the stolen money was returned.

The market cap of the Etheruem is still above $1000million. that is a good achievement after so many trolls.
Iegion

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:23:14 AM

i sold all my eth becuase bitcoin is king.
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:28:38 AM

this now ethereum right time to sell
because ethereum is up is high is last month price 0,016 - 0.017 every one bitcoin
is now price is over 0,022 bitcoin every one ethereum
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:24:37 PM

Off course yes if you are seeing the graph you can see if you are going to buy ethereum now or not if there are group who are pumping the price of the ethereum  you should buy now to make profit even its low.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:10:50 AM

Off course yes if you are seeing the graph you can see if you are going to buy ethereum now or not if there are group who are pumping the price of the ethereum  you should buy now to make profit even its low.

ETH price currently slipping I'd rather wait for another big news like the devcon2 before I buy back.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:20:03 PM

ETH price currently slipping I'd rather wait for another big news like the devcon2 before I buy back.

There is some good news about the application of Ethereum:
http://futurism.com/spanish-bank-giant-santander-looks-to-blockchain-as-banking-future/

Bitcoin is blockchain, but blockchain is not just bitcoin. Because of its association with bitcoin, the use of blockchain has been subject to dissenting opinions — especially when it comes to banks using them.

Spanish banking giant Santander may become the first in the industry to explore digitalization of public cash using the public Ethereum blockchain. Roman Mandeleil, Ether.camp founder and Ethereum Java client developer, revealed the project during a panel talk at Devcon2 today. Officials at Santander have confirmed the announcement, making the bank the first to issue digital cash on a live public blockchain.

This is not the first time Santander has opted to use blockchain. In May of this year, it began testing blockchain technology in accepting international payments.

IN BRIEF

Santander Bank has announced it will be digitizing public cash using Ethereum blockchain.
Bitcoin is blockchain, but blockchain is not just bitcoin. Because of its association with bitcoin, the use of blockchain has been subject to dissenting opinions — especially when it comes to banks using them.

Spanish banking giant Santander may become the first in the industry to explore digitalization of public cash using the public Ethereum blockchain. Roman Mandeleil, Ether.camp founder and Ethereum Java client developer, revealed the project during a panel talk at Devcon2 today. Officials at Santander have confirmed the announcement, making the bank the first to issue digital cash on a live public blockchain.

This is not the first time Santander has opted to use blockchain. In May of this year, it began testing blockchain technology in accepting international payments.

How does cryptocurrency work? Credits: European Payments Council
Credits: European Payments Council
Questions about security, of course, are to be expected. Both Mandeleil and Santander are working towards smooth transactions, and even encouraging other banks to follow suit. After legal papers are arranged, Santander’s dip into blockchain will become official.

For more on the technology behind blockchain and how it works, check out the video below:

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:26:56 PM

We seen that the price of ETH is decrease few days ago.. and i think the price right now for ethereum still high and this is still not the right time to sell or even buy because the price is high and if you missed to sell you can sell it right now but there is possibility that the price will hit again back to 14 usd..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Ludwish

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:46:33 AM

We seen that the price of ETH is decrease few days ago.. and i think the price right now for ethereum still high and this is still not the right time to sell or even buy because the price is high and if you missed to sell you can sell it right now but there is possibility that the price will hit again back to 14 usd..

The Ethereum price is around $12 now. So it is still rising from a few weeks ago. It is just consolidating now.
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:01:08 AM

There are still active development of the Etheruem.

Can This 22-year-old Coder Out-Bitcoin Bitcoin?

Vitalik Buterin, creator of the fast-growing new cryptocurrency network Ethereum, wants to use his technology to disrupt, well, everything.

The chaos started in the morning hours of Friday, June 17. At 8:15 a.m. Berlin time, Griff Green, a community organizer for Slock.it, a German tech firm, blared an alarm: “EMERGENCY ALERT!” he wrote in a public chat channel.

“PLEASE DM A SLOCK.IT MEMBER ASAP!!!” he continued, addressing stakeholders in a blockbuster venture codeveloped by the company, the DAO (pronounced like the Chinese philosophical tenet), which had been hailed as the most successful crowdfunded project of all time. Three people replied immediately: “Uh oh.” “What is going on?” “Oh shit.”

Green waited another half-hour before adding, “We aren’t sure what is happening but the DAO is in an emergency situation.”

The letters in DAO stood for decentralized autonomous organization, and the idea was that the startup would be a new type of corporation—built on the technology that powers cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin—with algorithms executing the strategy instead of human managers. Specifically, its coders intended the DAO to function like a venture capital firm—a kind of Kickstarter-like Kleiner Perkins.

A month earlier thousands of investors had plowed some $160 million into the experimental company. Their contributions were made in Ether, a year-old digital currency (and rival to Bitcoin) that they had exchanged for virtual tokens. The DAO’s creators had designed the software to execute the will of its token holders, based on a tally of their collectively computed votes.

The investors had been assured the money was safe when they deposited it in the DAO. The network powering it was “more secure than every bank put together,” Stephan Tual, one of the DAO’s originators as well as a cofounder and the chief operating officer of Slock.it, had boasted during the project’s funding campaign.

But now a hacker had broken in and was in the process of pilfering their funds. Green recommended that constituents spam the network—clogging its pipes—to slow down the thief. “Yeah sorry guys. this is not a drill,” Green added lamely.

n the chatroom, emotions ran high. “Are we fckd?” one person asked. “Man what a epic failure,” ranted another. “I’m in the bathtub, about to throw a toaster in!” said a third. Another person summarized: “:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: NOBODY PANIC :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:” Many drew comparisons to Mt. Gox, a Japanese virtual-currency exchange—once the largest of its kind—that had collapsed in a catastrophic $460 million hack two years prior. Were they now watching the DAO implode too?

By the time Slock.it had regained control the next day, the hacker (or hackers) had stolen more than $50 million—nearly a third of the DAO’s funds. As people scrambled to make sense of the calamity, one name rang out in the forum. “Where is Vitalik?” asked one. “Wake up vitalik,” pleaded another. “Vitalik, our alien overlord, please save us.”

“Calm down,” came a reply. “Vitalik is working on it.”

A month after the hack—and mere days after presiding over a controversial vote to initiate a “hard fork” process that would recover the DAO’s stolen funds and make whole its backers—Vitalik Buterin is listening impassively to a guy wearing a beanie cap shaped like a Pokémon dragon. “This is a really tricky game,” says the man in the hat, an assistant professor of computer engineering, as he excitedly begins to lay out a complicated logic puzzle. But before he can get too far, Buterin quietly interrupts with a clever solution. “Oh,” says the Pokémon prof, crestfallen. “That’s actually pretty cool.”

Buterin (No. 31 on 2016 40 Under 40 list), a 22-year-old coder, is visiting the Cornell University campus for a boot camp organized by IC3, or the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies & Contracts, an academic consortium that researches peer-to-peer payment systems. Roughly two-dozen programmers are gathered around a long conference table inside Gates Hall (as in Bill and Melinda), the brand-new, steel-plated home to Cornell’s computing and information science departments. The air is thick with talk of “stochastic dominance,” “Merkle trees,” and “zk-SNARKs.”

Although he’s among the youngest in the room, Buterin is indisputably the star of the group. He is, after all, the wunderkind creator of Ethereum, the network on which Ether runs. And Ether is now the biggest rival to Bitcoin, the $10 billion cryptocurrency that mysteriously burst onto the scene less than a decade ago.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:12:15 PM

-- snip --
TL;DR.

Although he’s among the youngest in the room, Buterin is indisputably the star of the group. He is, after all, the wunderkind creator of Ethereum, the network on which Ether runs. And Ether is now the biggest rival to Bitcoin, the $10 billion cryptocurrency that mysteriously burst onto the scene less than a decade ago.

It ain't, because it has now started dropping after the hack that took place in it...
I think being too speculative would be silly here as the price is just holding because big whales have their investments that they currently don't want to ruin such an opportunity that has created a lot of mess these days, but be sure that you will see it ending in the dust very soon...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: