Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popisle : Popup Advertising Network ( ✔ Bitcoin Supported )  (Read 2997 times)
PopIsle

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:21:58 PM

Horrible network with very low rates, do not waste your traffic on this!
what is your user name?
did you send any traffic?
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

rates are not fixed
the best rates are in UK snd EU
then US, AU and Canada
Followed by China

ok rate are not fixed, but is possible see in medium how many earn. For example, this week with 1000 pop up to us how i can earn ? And for 1000 pop up of EU ? Is important this info
PopIsle

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:15:27 PM

rates are not fixed
then US, AU and Canada
Followed by China

ok rate are not fixed, but is possible see in medium how many earn. For example, this week with 1000 pop up to us how i can earn ? And for 1000 pop up of EU ? Is important this info

here is the screenshot of one day traffic and earnings for mixed country traffic from one of the publishers
http://n87i.imgup.net/17range11ff8.jpg

top 25 countries have the lowest rates on the system. in other words this is what you get if your traffic comes from the worst paying countries
see proof here:
http://q57i.imgup.net/17timespan2ed1.jpg
b-faucet

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:56:12 PM

lol, 30k popup traffic for 30 cents ? Huh
Even my russian popads gives 50 cents for 1k mixed traffic  Cheesy
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:15:15 AM

lol, 30k popup traffic for 30 cents ? Huh
Even my russian popads gives 50 cents for 1k mixed traffic  Cheesy

No shit the rates for this network are garbage, please people do not waste your valuable traffic

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:45:59 PM

rates are not fixed
then US, AU and Canada
Followed by China

here is the screenshot of one day traffic and earnings for mixed country traffic from one of the publishers

top 25 countries have the lowest rates on the system. in other words this is what you get if your traffic comes from the worst paying countries
see proof here:

unfortunatly i don't see the jpeg file, the hosting is offline (i have see 1 hours later and already now but the page is every time offline)

is true 30k pop up for 30 cents like have write another user?
PopIsle

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:29:18 PM

rates are not fixed
then US, AU and Canada
Followed by China

see proof here:

unfortunatly i don't see the jpeg file, the hosting is offline (i have see 1 hours later and already now but the page is every time offline)

is true 30k pop up for 30 cents like have write another user?

the links work for me
yes it is true, it is the lowest you will get. I specifically posed the lowest rates so that people know what they can get if they have traffic from low paying countries like Russia etc (the other 24 on the list). I do not want to mislead anyone.
Avox

Activity: 68

★ Selling goodies for designers ★

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 01:44:13 AM

So, I tried. In several days I collected over 80k views and over 30 clicks with a simple banner. I never use any popup on my websites. Everybody hate them and I didn't want to waste my visitors.
So after five days of experiment with 80k views my balance is $0.000. Absolute zero. No one poor cent. I emailed my manager and asked about it. No answer after 5 days.
In this way I can make conclusions:

- Popisle don't care about customers, they don't replay your emails.
- Absolutely poor earnings, or not earnings at all, at least with simple banner. But I'm sure the same is with popups.
- I wasted my time and ad slots. With this kind of views I earn $20 with other network.

BTW, my visitors come from 'good' countries: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and similar.
Don't waste your time and precious space on your websites.

★ Selling downloadable goodies for designers ★
Stock photos, vectors, WordPress themes and plugins, mockups, fonts, banners, posters and much more.
PopIsle

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:04:56 AM

So, I tried. In several days I collected over 80k views and over 30 clicks with a simple banner. I never use any popup on my websites. Everybody hate them and I didn't want to waste my visitors.
So after five days of experiment with 80k views my balance is $0.000. Absolute zero. No one poor cent. I emailed my manager and asked about it. No answer after 5 days.

- Absolutely poor earnings, or not earnings at all, at least with simple banner. But I'm sure the same is with popups.
- I wasted my time and ad slots. With this kind of views I earn $20 with other network.

BTW, my visitors come from 'good' countries: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and similar.

We do reply to all of our customer service requests. We reply 12 pm to 12 am EST. We have not had a single inquiry not replied within 12hr. Even in this forum reply in next to instant
We do specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads as mentioned in this topic several times.
Avox

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:47:48 AM

We do reply to all of our customer service requests. We reply 12 pm to 12 am EST. We have not had a single inquiry not replied within 12hr. Even in this forum reply in next to instant
We do specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads as mentioned in this topic several times.

Wow, nice! Your public relations are so tragic also!
Let's analyze.

Your text: We do reply to all of our customer service requests. We reply 12 pm to 12 am EST. We have not had a single inquiry not replied within 12hr. Even in this forum reply in next to instant

My email has been sent on April 30:

to:   manager @ popisle.com (spaces left consciously to not spam)
date:   Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 1:12 AM

1. I sent email to address as seen above. It's provided on my account. Maybe you provided a wrong email address to your clients. Then you failed.
2. Maybe you did not notice my email among others. It means you work absently and carelessly. You failed.
3. Maybe you will find it tomorrow and will reply, but tomorrow will be a week from my inquiry and you said "We have not had a single inquiry not replied within 12hr". You failed.
4. "We do reply to all of our customer service requests.". You should add a one small word "usually", because I stated that you didn't reply me in 5 days. So you should suppose that maybe you did a mistake somewhere, maybe you did not notice my email, maybe you missed somehow my email, so your manner of speaking should be more gentle. You did not believe your client and remained arrogant, instead of apologies. You failed.
5. The worst part. You accuse me of lying that I did not contacted you. You blame your client, who earns money for you (didn't matter the money is small), of lying! Do you understand how tragically it seems? Do you know what is the end of companies who do not respect their clients and even wrongly blame them? You heavily failed.

Your text: We do specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads as mentioned in this topic several times.

I found your website first time not in this topic so I did not know that you "specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads". So, what I saw on your website (popisle. com):

1. The main page clearly declares your three services: POP Traffic, CPM / CPC Graphic & Text Banner and Mobile Apps. See?
2. Then I clicked button Publishers and found this text (popisle. com/ publishers/): "Maximize your revenue with our ad server technology that delivers relevant POP under ads and banner ads for desktop websites, mobile websites and apps." See?
3. Next to this text I see a picture where also are shown three kinds of service: POP Under, Mobile Ads and Banners. See?
4. Then I clicked button Ad formats and found a column Graphical banners where I can read: "Graphical banners are quite effective in delivering clear message in a very attractive way, after all a picture is always worth a thousand words. Banner ads can include information on specials, logos and more. Graphical banners ads are always attractive, complementing the design and look of a page where they appear." See?
5. On my dashboard I can easily create a banner without any warning, that it didn't work and that you "specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads". See?

Conclusion:

You are lying and deceiving new publishers. They are coming, reading, creating banners, publishing them on their websites. You get money from advertisers and not paying for these banners. When someone asks about money, you didn't reply. When asks on forum, first you wrongly accuse a client, then you say that you "specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads". What is it? It is a fraud and a scam.

Final conclusion. You are arrogant and insolent liar and deceiver. Your website is fraudulent platform to gain money from naive publishers, as you're cheating knowingly.
Beside this you owe me money for 80 thousands views. Just know it.

I donated my time to write this long text to warn other possible publishers.
Thanks for reading.

Stock photos, vectors, WordPress themes and plugins, mockups, fonts, banners, posters and much more.
chekamarue

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

Wow, nice! Your public relations are so tragic also!
Let's analyze.

Your text: We do reply to all of our customer service requests. We reply 12 pm to 12 am EST. We have not had a single inquiry not replied within 12hr. Even in this forum reply in next to instant

My email has been sent on April 30:

to:   manager @ popisle.com (spaces left consciously to not spam)
date:   Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 1:12 AM

1. I sent email to address as seen above. It's provided on my account. Maybe you provided a wrong email address to your clients. Then you failed.
2. Maybe you did not notice my email among others. It means you work absently and carelessly. You failed.
3. Maybe you will find it tomorrow and will reply, but tomorrow will be a week from my inquiry and you said "We have not had a single inquiry not replied within 12hr". You failed.
4. "We do reply to all of our customer service requests.". You should add a one small word "usually", because I stated that you didn't reply me in 5 days. So you should suppose that maybe you did a mistake somewhere, maybe you did not notice my email, maybe you missed somehow my email, so your manner of speaking should be more gentle. You did not believe your client and remained arrogant, instead of apologies. You failed.
5. The worst part. You accuse me of lying that I did not contacted you. You blame your client, who earns money for you (didn't matter the money is small), of lying! Do you understand how tragically it seems? Do you know what is the end of companies who do not respect their clients and even wrongly blame them? You heavily failed.

Your text: We do specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads as mentioned in this topic several times.

I found your website first time not in this topic so I did not know that you "specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads". So, what I saw on your website (popisle. com):

1. The main page clearly declares your three services: POP Traffic, CPM / CPC Graphic & Text Banner and Mobile Apps. See?
2. Then I clicked button Publishers and found this text (popisle. com/ publishers/): "Maximize your revenue with our ad server technology that delivers relevant POP under ads and banner ads for desktop websites, mobile websites and apps." See?
3. Next to this text I see a picture where also are shown three kinds of service: POP Under, Mobile Ads and Banners. See?
4. Then I clicked button Ad formats and found a column Graphical banners where I can read: "Graphical banners are quite effective in delivering clear message in a very attractive way, after all a picture is always worth a thousand words. Banner ads can include information on specials, logos and more. Graphical banners ads are always attractive, complementing the design and look of a page where they appear." See?
5. On my dashboard I can easily create a banner without any warning, that it didn't work and that you "specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads". See?

Conclusion:

You are lying and deceiving new publishers. They are coming, reading, creating banners, publishing them on their websites. You get money from advertisers and not paying for these banners. When someone asks about money, you didn't reply. When asks on forum, first you wrongly accuse a client, then you say that you "specialize in pop up advertising not banner ads". What is it? It is a fraud and a scam.

Final conclusion. You are arrogant and insolent liar and deceiver. Your website is fraudulent platform to gain money from naive publishers, as you're cheating knowingly.
Beside this you owe me money for 80 thousands views. Just know it.

I donated my time to write this long text to warn other possible publishers.
Thanks for reading.

wow so deceptive !

I'm using Popisle ads network in two of my websites indeed with low traffic you wont get much but they are legit and I have a very good experience with them as ad network who accept btc
payment on request direct response in my mailbox from admin just tested it once in the beginning now i'm letting it auto since they re in my opinion very trustful I can provide a weekly payment proof for who may ask

before talk guys try it first cause what i'm reading and what what I'm experiencing with them doesn't much at all

advise : You need more than 50k daily traffic for a decent daily income and when you setup adzone let the system choose the best paying ads ofc it's a popup ads network so playing banner will not be so rewarding unless you setup by yourself you adzone for banner and choose best paying cpm rate for your traffic source 

I just want to share my experience

Avox

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 07:57:37 AM

wow so deceptive !

Just facts.

I just want to share my experience

Me too.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: