Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] Ethstick - A satirical ponzi game with low limits to reduce risk  (Read 2505 times)
Katatsuki (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:42:26 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 05:43:17 AM by Katatsuki

You're a greedy donkey that is hungry for those ethers; you can't help but chase the golden carrot in front of you, unaware of the evil ways of The Pig.
How long will you be able to keep going?

CONTRACT: 0xbA6284cA128d72B25f1353FadD06Aa145D9095Af
DEPOSIT: 0.1 ~ 5 ETHERS
MULTIPLIER: X1.2

Welcome my satirical approach to ponzis. Unlike all the shitty copy paste jobs and scam attempts you've been seeing here recently, this is a solid, well-designed and overly-tested ponzi game that is fun and attempts to be rewarding.

The settings can change on demand (within safe, reasonable limits), and there's no destroy function. This means this app is here to stay and obliterate the competition. I'm not here to trick people for a quick buck; I like to deliver quality apps like THΞ GREEÐ PIT. This one, however, is designed to be very fast, thus limited to 5ETH deposits as of now. You'll get an extra ether for every 5 you deposit.

One of the coolest features of this dapp is the ranking: you can see who has invested the most, and it allows you to set your nickname, too. The top 5 people (changeable too) are eligible to receive fees every 5 deposits, which rewards the bigger supporters with extra ethers. As long as you stay on top, you don't even have to play to continue to get fees from new deposits... but, of course, in order to stay on top you might have to play Wink

As with all ponzis, you have to evaluate if the risk is worth it. I personally, objectively (is there such a thing? lol) think this is the best one out there in terms of safety, profits and fun, and I'm sure many people will agree. Let the chase begin!

Ranking & pending payouts: http://ethstick.com
Verified code and transactions: https://etherscan.io/address/0xbA6284cA128d72B25f1353FadD06Aa145D9095Af

JSON Interface:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentDepositLimit","outputs":[{"name":"ethers","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"name","type":"string"}],"name":"setNickname","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"donkeysEligibleForFees","outputs":[{"name":"top","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"index","type":"uint256"}],"name":"donkeyRanking","outputs":[{"name":"donkey","type":"address"},{"name":"nickname","type":"string"},{"name":"totalInvested","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"nextPayoutGoal","outputs":[{"name":"finneys","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"generousFee","outputs":[{"name":"feePercentage","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInvested","outputs":[{"name":"invested","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"carrotsCaught","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentMultiplier","outputs":[{"name":"theMultiplier","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalEntries","outputs":[{"name":"count","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"theDonkeyKing","outputs":[{"name":"king","type":"address"},{"name":"nickname","type":"string"},{"name":"totalInvested","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"donkey","type":"address"}],"name":"donkeyInvested","outputs":[{"name":"invested","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"Address","type":"address"}],"name":"donkeyName","outputs":[{"name":"nickname","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBalance","outputs":[{"name":"theBalance","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"index","type":"uint256"}],"name":"entryDetails","outputs":[{"name":"donkey","type":"address"},{"name":"nickName","type":"string"},{"name":"deposit","type":"uint256"},{"name":"payout","type":"uint256"},{"name":"paid","type":"bool"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"ass","type":"address"}],"name":"NewKing","type":"event"}]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk88one

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:04:55 AM

looks like the activity on this contract kinda slowed down,
bummer,
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:34:47 PM

looks like the activity on this contract kinda slowed down,
bummer,
Yeah, things have been very slow in general recently. Maybe it's related to ethereum's price drop.

Morafranco

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:08:15 PM

Love the website and thanks for making the queue Cheesy

Im 6th in line  Cool Cool Cool
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:18:50 PM

Kakatsuki is a an idiot who spreads bullshit on other people's threads.

So he probably is a 3 year old, avoid his scams!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 07:32:14 PM

Kakatsuki is a an idiot who spreads bullshit on other people's threads.

So he probably is a 3 year old, avoid his scams!

He's saying I'm 3 because he's probably 13 himself Undecided

Anyway, for those of you who don't have time to read the forum regularly, losoya, together with noobhelper178, clangtrump, sHeRiLyN1618, voltagejj, joules41 and usqus679, are all the infamous scammer BetGod, aka the extra-chromosed master of sockpupetting, who is butthurt that I keep exposing his sad scam attempts.

DustBluster

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Play Shiny Squirrels - Multiply Your Ether

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:06:31 AM

So far I think ETH Stick and Greed Pit offer some of the most entertainment "value" of any of the pyramid style contracts - I mean besides the obvious.  The whole space is still quite new and innovation is iterative.

These games seem like a natural and inevitable step as new developers come on board.  They serve to test the developers, the underlying network, and everyone who chooses to participate in them.  As long as the Ethereum network keeps running, these early experiments will continue to run  Smiley

shinysquirrels.co - Ether Multiplier Game
askolein

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:09:09 AM

So far I think ETH Stick and Greed Pit offer some of the most entertainment "value" of any of the pyramid style contracts - I mean besides the obvious.  The whole space is still quite new and innovation is iterative.

These games seem like a natural and inevitable step as new developers come on board.  They serve to test the developers, the underlying network, and everyone who chooses to participate in them.  As long as the Ethereum network keeps running, these early experiments will continue to run  Smiley

If there are people like us favoritising  The Greed Pit, it mean it is really good. Why would we otherwise?
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 06:36:04 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 06:58:23 PM by Katatsuki

Thanks for the appreciation guys Wink My goal was to make apps that are somewhat original and technically better than the rest, and I believe I succeeded, but sadly things depend on people's will to invest and we seem to be going through a ponzi crisis since the shitty dapp scamwave and shapeshift going down.

Unlike other developers who seem to have given up (like Rubixi who took his website down), I'm gonna stick around and hope that things taken a sudden, unexpected turn for the better, perhaps when more people learn about Ethereum.

I'm working on a much bigger, cooler project, but it won't be in direct competition with my existing apps, as it's not a ponzi game. Ethstick will always be in the blockchain, so don't hesitate to throw some ethers in; someone, someday is likely to deposit and earn you some profit.

adiosrubixi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:32:22 PM

Unlike other developers who seem to have given up like Rubixi...

The queue inspector (rubixilive dot tk) was shutdown by whoever built it (DustBluster?) and I shutdown the main rubixi homepage. The contract is still accessible on etherscan and anyone can take over this project. They are still hundreds of ethers waiting to be paid but everyone has deserted the game so I'm done with it.

PS: looking forward to your next project Wink

AdiosRubixi Cool
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 03:50:44 AM

The lack of deposits wasn't rubixi's particular problem, but a common thing... it's a bit disrespectful towards your users to give up just like that, but whatever. I can understand your decision to some extent, and this means less competition for us Cool

Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:02:19 PM

Good news, everyone! We're now listed on the dapp directory http://dapps.ethercasts.com/

Hopefully that'll bring some new users.

adiosrubixi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

The lack of deposits wasn't rubixi's particular problem, but a common thing... it's a bit disrespectful towards your users to give up just like that, but whatever. I can understand your decision to some extent, and this means less competition for us Cool

The reason why I quit this project is mainly due to the constant pressure to keep up with an avalanche of defamatory attacks... I found it extremely overwhelming and prefer to resign. Rubixi's contract is still there and anyone can take over. I appreciate your understanding and wish you all the best with your current & future ventures Wink

Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:23:38 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 02:49:51 AM by Katatsuki

Yeah, those scammers are no fun to deal with. If you expose them then they try to make you look bad. Sadly, my reputation takes a hit when they use their fake accounts to give me bad feedback and troll my threads. I hate dealing with them, but if it helps some people not lose their money that's good enough for me.

In other news, we got 3 new deposits since we got listed on ethercasts (even though they're small, it's a good start). ShapeShift is finally back, so that could be a good thing for us!

This is one of the best ponzi games out there, so if you haven't joined yet, now is a decent time to do so Smiley

Edit: I can confirm that the website went from 60 unique visitors to 180+ since we got listed, so we're certainly getting more exposure.

Morafranco

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:55:59 PM

Just 4 more ETH to catch the next carrot guys
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

Just 4 more ETH to catch the next carrot guys
3 now. Website is up to 220+ visitors, I'll add a FAQ / more info soon for those who don't bother to read the thread or review the source code.

g0vernmental

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:01:21 AM

If you want a satirical Ponzi: see our "government simulation" By the way - is has a 1100ETH jackpot and it is growing: governmental.github.io/GovernMental/
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

We've reached 200 deposits and the next payout is only 1.6 ethers away. Things have been slow recently, but we're not stuck Smiley

Keep in mind that there are many small deposits in the queue, so bigger deposits (3+ ETH) would result in more payouts being made.

Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:23:39 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 10:57:02 AM by Katatsuki

It seems most contracts are stuck, I guess the price drop is making a lot of people lose interest.

The contract is here to stay, so even if there's no activity it doesn't mean that it'll always be that way. Ethereum is still in its infancy, after all.

Releasing new apps seems to be a waste of time, I'll probably wait for things to mature (both in terms of technology and community) before I release my next big project. For now we have this one, the greed pit, and my latest project LuckyDoubler, which unlike traditional ponzi games, has a random payout system: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447675.0

If you have some ethers you don't mind parting with, try giving some of my apps a try and someday you might get a nice surprise Wink
If you want a fast profit your best bet is LuckyDoubler, as it has a 20% chance to give you an instant payout (contract address 0xF767fCA8e65d03fE16D4e38810f5E5376c3372A8).

tk88one

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:03:03 AM

wow looks like someone just deposited with poloniex wallet.
remember guys deposit from personal wallet only, like through mist ethereum wallet,
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: