Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptomerian.com] Cryptomerian Investment Private Crypto-Fund  (Read 30850 times)
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

CS achieved net +0.02% for 23.07.2017 week.

23.07.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.06%
Lending :  1.53%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   -0.16%
Gross  :  0.03%

Net  : 0.0249% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 23.07.2017-30.07.2017

CS Index   0.0044833
Sell   0.004438
Buy   0.004529

Please visit our website for other details and sign up for reaching out your CSs and Bitcoins.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

I will leave my investment funds there, at your hands and i am sure that i wont have any problem.
As i understand from your update/announcement, if a new coin "born" you will distribute it to your investors.  Correct me if i am wrong.
So from my side as long as your statement stands, i have no problem to keep my funds at your site.

Besides, you are doing a very good job all this time. Cool

yes condoras, this is what we try to figure out. if a new coin "born", it will be included in the portfolio.

but I think BIP 91 is locked so hard fork seems not to be happen...

How much BTC do you keep idle, though? Most exchanges that would support both won't if it's lent out, and other coins won't work for that either, so it'll have to just be BTC you have sitting.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

all withdraws and deposit waiting accounted right now.

but due unstability on transaction fee, we would like to stop deposit and withdraws after 1 August and when stability sustain. because there is a risk that if transaction fee is not enough, it may be hit BTC account after 1 August.

thanks for your understanding.

guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

I will leave my investment funds there, at your hands and i am sure that i wont have any problem.
As i understand from your update/announcement, if a new coin "born" you will distribute it to your investors.  Correct me if i am wrong.
So from my side as long as your statement stands, i have no problem to keep my funds at your site.

yes condoras, this is what we try to figure out. if a new coin "born", it will be included in the portfolio.

How much BTC do you keep idle, though? Most exchanges that would support both won't if it's lent out, and other coins won't work for that either, so it'll have to just be BTC you have sitting.

hi ranlo, you can check our direct BTC investments and non BTC investments as tokens, ICO on dashboard.

as a summary close to 10 BTC of 170 BTC is in non-BTC investments as tokens, ICO, dashboard.

we stoped trading also and sitting on BTC.

best,

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

hi ranlo, you can check our direct BTC investments and non BTC investments as tokens, ICO on dashboard.

as a summary close to 10 BTC of 170 BTC is in non-BTC investments as tokens, ICO, dashboard.

we stoped trading also and sitting on BTC.

best,

And from my point of you,you made the safest choise. Smiley
I see and i like that you working as safest as possible can be and that's the right thing to do when you handle others funds.
After the dust from 1st Aug,i will probably join and invest also to you. Until then i wish to all the best.
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:27:58 PM

S achieved net +0.04% for 30.07.2017 week and July 2017 closed with net +1.47%.

23.07.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.04%
Lending :  0.6%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   0.00%
Gross  :  0.05%

Net  : 0.04% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 30.07.2017-06.08.2017

CS Index   0.0044852
Sell   0.004440
Buy   0.004531

Please visit our website for other details and sign up for reaching out your CSs and Bitcoins.

guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

CS gets 72.65 BCC in total depending on Bitcoin or Altcoin distribution as below,

Dice : 17.78

Lending : 2.79

Trading : 52.08

There was not BCC gaining from ICO or Tokens.

We tried to exchange all BCCs to BTC when available in last week. However, 7.88 BCCs which come from Poloniex are still waiting to exchange in trading investment source. Poloniex announce that they will open BCCs trading on 14.08.2017. So we didnt include 7.88 BCCs in calculations. The remaining BCC calculation will be accounted in 20.08.2017 week achievement.

All  exchanged BCCwere calculated as an impact on relevant investment sources. However, Bitcoin and Altcoin exchanges have been fluctuated in last week as know. It impacted our trading strategy.

06.08.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers including BCC were as below,

Dice   :  5.46%
Lending :  1.59%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   -4.55%
Gross  :  -2.73%

Net  : -2.73% (no maintanence fee)

CS prices for 06.08.2017-13.08.2017

CS Index   0.004363
Sell   0.004319
Buy   0.004407

hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:36:35 AM

This seems like a great investment opportunity. I'm interested in investing in gambling sites for a while now, but i feel like every time i invest something i always become really impatient and just blow the investment on gambling.

Could i ask, is there any sort of way that i can sell these funds outside of the actual site? Or is the site the only exchange that lists these shares at the moment? Also, are there any sort of commission that you guys get on investor profits? If so, how much?

I'm loving the dashboard, btw. Looks professional and i like that i can keep track of my CS shares.

BTW, is there any way that i am able to pool my funds alongside investors in a single sector instead of all of the sectors Cryptomerian is investing in? E.g. ICOs only or bankrolling only. Thanks again!

guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

This seems like a great investment opportunity. I'm interested in investing in gambling sites for a while now, but i feel like every time i invest something i always become really impatient and just blow the investment on gambling.

Could i ask, is there any sort of way that i can sell these funds outside of the actual site? Or is the site the only exchange that lists these shares at the moment? Also, are there any sort of commission that you guys get on investor profits? If so, how much?

I'm loving the dashboard, btw. Looks professional and i like that i can keep track of my CS shares.

BTW, is there any way that i am able to pool my funds alongside investors in a single sector instead of all of the sectors Cryptomerian is investing in? E.g. ICOs only or bankrolling only. Thanks again!

thanks for your comments.

when we reach to 500 BTC investment in total, we plan to divide investments as sectors you mentioned.

unfortunately, CS can only buy/sell on dashboard. no other exchange is available at that moment.

lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

This service would be quite more safe, if you do not trade.
The fact, that there some (maybe good) traders in background, but at least nothing to see whats going on, let me scared of invest more on Cryptomerian.

But good work so far! Keep it up.

guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

The fact, that there some (maybe good) traders in background, but at least nothing to see whats going on, let me scared of invest more on Cryptomerian.

you want more reporting like trading history, etc.. but as you know there are programs that can give you the results as demanded. So how you can be sure when we share a trade history?

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

you want more reporting like trading history, etc.. but as you know there are programs that can give you the results as demanded. So how you can be sure when we share a trade history?

He can't be sure but he will see how you trade and have a more analytic/precise view of your strategy, how you handling things.
I disagree though about trading. You should trade because is the most profitable Center. Not only for Cryptomerian but for all who involve's in crypto.

Of course it will be safer not to, trade is risky... But as i see these past months, your traders "works" very cautiously and as much as safe as they can be.
Indeed you doing a good job thus i'm not "affraid" to invest more in the near future. It's in my "schedule"... Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:58:17 AM

I have a few questions:

1. Is cryptomerian a registered company in any country?
2. So if i buy cryptomerian shares, i am eligible for its dividends, right? Are the dividends paid in bitcoin, or more shares?
3. Are there any on-chain tokens for this?
4. Does shareholders have an influence on where money is going?
5. Are new tokens still issued?

Thank you, i'm really interested in investing some spare change because this looks quite promising as a long term thing. Looking at the charts, the price of each share has been steadily increasing despite some adjustments from time to time.
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

I have a few questions:

2. So if i buy cryptomerian shares, i am eligible for its dividends, right? Are the dividends paid in bitcoin, or more shares?

Thank you, i'm really interested in investing some spare change because this looks quite promising as a long term thing. Looking at the charts, the price of each share has been steadily increasing despite some adjustments from time to time.

1. It is a registered fund under Bitkapital Trading Ltd in North Cyprus Free Zone. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/#contact

2. No dividends. It is a fund share. Fund share price calculated each week. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

3. No. It is a fund management. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

4. Investment centers are shared in dashboard

5. It is no a token. It is a fund. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

Yuuto

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

I have a few questions:

1. It is a registered fund under Bitkapital Trading Ltd in North Cyprus Free Zone. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/#contact

2. No dividends. It is a fund share. Fund share price calculated each week. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

3. No. It is a fund management. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

5. It is no a token. It is a fund. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

Is there a way to search up the companies in this "North Cyprus Free zone"? Sorry, i have no idea what that is. I know where Cyprus is but what is this free zone that you're talking about? Also, aren't you Turkish? Why is this company registered in Cyprus?  Huh

I see. So basically, even though there is no dividend, the fund's price is adjusted from week to week based on how investments perform, right?

So technically, there is no free market going on. You guys set the price each week. Is this true, or am i mistaken once again?

Is there an orderbook for buying and selling shares?
guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:55:50 AM

I have a few questions:

Is there a way to search up the companies in this "North Cyprus Free zone"? Sorry, i have no idea what that is. I know where Cyprus is but what is this free zone that you're talking about? Also, aren't you Turkish? Why is this company registered in Cyprus?  Huh

I see. So basically, even though there is no dividend, the fund's price is adjusted from week to week based on how investments perform, right?

So technically, there is no free market going on. You guys set the price each week. Is this true, or am i mistaken once again?

- Because of Turkish legislation. North Cyprus is easy to run a fund rather than Turkey.

- Yes, that is it.

- Yes, that is it. It is like a hedge fund.

- You can buy or sell shares, deposit or withdraw BTCs anytime on Dashboard,

guwera (OP)
Legendary

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:58:25 PM

CS achieved net +0.56% for 13.08.2017 week.

13.08.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.09%
Lending :  0.19%
Token : 13.22%
Trading :   0.11%
Gross  :  0.70%

Net  : 0.56% (after maintenance fee)

We sold Monaco and Decent tokens where there was a good movement in last week. We will invest the return to new ICOs. We are still waiting for Link Platform and Crypviser for a good price to get out.

CS prices for 13.08.2017-20.08.2017

CS Index     0.0043874
Sell              0.004343
Buy              0.004432

lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

We sold Monaco and Decent tokens where there was a good movement in last week. We will invest the return to new ICOs. We are still waiting for Link Platform and Crypviser for a good price to get out.

CS Index     0.0043874

Good work!

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

CS Index     0.0043874

Good work!

Indeed a good work as always, i have the feeling that this week can be even better.
Can i ask in which ICO's you have invest now?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yuuto

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

I have a few questions:

- Because of Turkish legislation. North Cyprus is easy to run a fund rather than Turkey.

- Yes, that is it.

- Yes, that is it. It is like a hedge fund.

- You can buy or sell shares, deposit or withdraw BTCs anytime on Dashboard,

Thank you for the response. But you didn't really answer my question of how i can look up companies registered in North Cyprus? Or is there even a way to look them up at all(maybe the companies registered there are kept in private records, not available in public)?

Also, when i sell shares, no matter how many i sell, i'll get the same price per share correct? So there are no buy orders, or sell orders that makes the average sell price lower when i dump a lot of shares?

Furthermore do you publish any sort of proof of investments or are these kept private?

Thanks again!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: