Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:18:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am need a programmer!  (Read 516 times)
hellowar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 08:11:25 AM

Hello, I need a programmer and a person who knows how to draw electrical circuits to make a mining company, will be paying for the service who know do can contact me.
dstriker

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 08:19:08 AM

Are you building the next ASIC model?
hellowar (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 08:37:40 AM

Are you building the next ASIC model?

I want to build an ASIC model Yes, but what I lack is a programmer and an electrical engineer, is the correct word for what I need? In my country I'm developing a game, but I would rather develop a model ASIC or FPGA but prefer the ASIC.
dstriker

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 09:00:08 AM

Out of curiosity what do you bring to the table?  Other wanting to build something like an ASIC?  Do you have a couple of million dollars to fund the venture?  Programmers and Electronic Engineers do not come cheap, nor do the facilities to produce such a device.  Just look at Butterfly labs, Avalon and bASIC.
hellowar (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 09:15:41 AM

Out of curiosity what do you bring to the table?  Other wanting to build something like an ASIC?  Do you have a couple of million dollars to fund the venture?  Programmers and Electronic Engineers do not come cheap, nor do the facilities to produce such a device.  Just look at Butterfly labs, Avalon and bASIC.

Can I tell you, I am not have millions of Dollar, but an electrical engineer I have only lack even a programmer. and of course a factory that produces the chip. But I have other projects I will give an example. I am doing a project like this, https://github.com/cdhowie/Bitcoin-mining-proxy
Only difference is that you will be totally free on the internet, nobody has that host it why my company will host and will also have the most functions.
Example list of Application Pools, and I'll try to leave faster why this system has some errors still.
But I'll start from scratch the project just will use as a model the Bitcoin-mining-proxy for how one gets the data share's pool and some things that do not know very well about the Pools of BTC!

Sorry My Bad English!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: