Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Website Setup With 5 Bonus Articles ~ Forget Signature Campaigns  (Read 431 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:04:28 PM

Hello so yeah I hope I caught your attention here. This is free but more of like an exchange if you want me to be honest about it.
I will write 5 articles for you and install WordPress free of any monetary charge to you. But you must put my link to my site in your
website sitewide and it must not be removed. For the purpose of this no newbies will be accepted as they can easily just remove my link
and not care about getting negative feedback.

FREE OFFER:

Website setup and tech support for WordPress
5 articles 250+ Words each.
Free SEO tips

Just post below if you are interested.

Forget the signature campaigns and start getting paid for what you type not for a week but forever.
Smiley

Look forward to helping all of you Cheesy

ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:30:20 AM

Can I use the blog to advertise as a referral and basically resell a Crypto currency auto trader instead of
5 bonus articles, as for hosting and domains will you offer 1 year free hosting plus a free domain with this

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:46:51 AM

Hello so yeah I hope I caught your attention here. This is free but more of like an exchange if you want me to be honest about it.
I will write 5 articles for you and install WordPress free of any monetary charge to you. But you must put my link to my site in your
website sitewide and it must not be removed. For the purpose of this no newbies will be accepted as they can easily just remove my link

FREE OFFER:

Free SEO tips

Forget the signature campaigns and start getting paid for what you type not for a week but forever.
Smiley

yes you did, got my attention with regarding to your post offer, just wanted to ask about this particular free website set up because I'm just new in regarding to cyber world and I really wanted to have my own website would you please create me one and I promise i'll do my best to keep it alive and your advertisement would not be removed. thank you in advanced.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

Can I use the blog to advertise as a referral and basically resell a Crypto currency auto trader instead of
5 bonus articles, as for hosting and domains will you offer 1 year free hosting plus a free domain with this

I do not offer domain or hosting.
I would possibly be able to do that what you want but you must get your own domain and hosting.

FREE OFFER:

Free SEO tips

Smiley

yes you did, got my attention with regarding to your post offer, just wanted to ask about this particular free website set up because I'm just new in regarding to cyber world and I really wanted to have my own website would you please create me one and I promise i'll do my best to keep it alive and your advertisement would not be removed. thank you in advanced.

Yes look forward to helping you out pmd.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:12:19 AM

bump

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:15:34 AM

noticing this thread first time. very interesting offer.

I have a earning related blog. wordpress is already installed but unfortunitly empty of content.

will you help me in this.. ready to give you a banner for lifetime.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:17:10 AM

noticing this thread first time. very interesting offer.

I have a earning related blog. wordpress is already installed but unfortunitly empty of content.

will you help me in this.. ready to give you a banner for lifetime.

Very interested in this private messaging you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: